Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning (4148 Views)

Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors in Onitsha This Morning. I went around 24 hrs after the announcement was made on Radio Biafra to boycott it for spreading lies about IPOB. To see if there will be compliance, to my surprise this early morning all of the vendors I went to have taken down Punch out of their newspaper supplies.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by vanbonattel: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2017
We no dey read again, Na case? grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by eunisam: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2017
But why, miracle or magic?
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by facelessangel: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Total compliance. Next is to tell all igbos not to give 1 kobo to any police on biafran road.
And tell all police on road block to leave or face the wrath of the people.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Kondomatic(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2017
facelessangel:
Total compliance. Next is to tell all igbos not to give 1 kobo to any police on biafran road.
And tell all police on road block to leave or face the rat of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by nrexzy: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol... ..
Dem for close punch newspaper site na
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Terkimbi01: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2017
I have said there is a silent revolution in Biafra. and I am envious of it. Power belongs to the people

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by bgossipnaija(f): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by IkpuMmadu: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
nrexzy:
Lol... ..

Those dudes are good...They can hack it down

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Digriz(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmm!
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by nrexzy: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Those dudes are good...They can hack it down
. So wats d holdup abi d educated good ones aint in IPOB
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Jaideyone(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
facelessangel:
lol delusion
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by SweetJoystick(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2017
facelessangel:
Wrath

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Michael004: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
facelessangel:
Na only rat them go face? Them no go face squirrel?
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by mybestlove(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2017
See how the order was carried out.
If Nigerians could be 55% obedient to the laws and orders of their nation, it will be a wonderful place. We have more regards and obedience to market union laws that our national law.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Biafraordeath: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2017
Umuchineke
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2017
mybestlove:
If Nigerians could be 55% obedient to the laws and orders of their nation, it will be a wonderful place. We have more regards and obedience to market union laws that our national law.

Exactly...Nigerians are not patriotic, and I don't blame them as I'm not. As you see me so I can die for Biafra but I'll not even let the flies living off of my garbage die for Nigeria.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by NuclearWinter: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2017
mybestlove:

That's because we were not consulted before laws were rolled out.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by justineu(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Same in owerri!

11 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by DesChyko: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2017
nrexzy:
Lol... ..

To do that is barbaric and courting trouble.
What they did is within their powers as members of a union and customers of the newspaper.
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by kenny987(f): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

Exactly...Nigerians are not patriotic, and I don't blame them as I'm not. As you see me so I can die for Biafra but I'll not even let the flies living off of my garbage die for Nigeria.

Savage!

10 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2017
First to do no dey pain, if Yorubas decide to boycott all Igbo businesses in the west...we go hear cries of the orphan season 1-10.

To every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Phonefanatic: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
First to do no dey pain, if Yorubas decide to boycott all Igbo businesses in the west...we go hear cries of the orphan season 1-10.

If you boycott igbo businesses then I'm sorry for your people who are too lazy to hustle.

18 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Go and boycott Igbo businesses nah make hunger kill una. Igbos control over 70% of every aspect of our life in Nigeria...from clothes we wear, to shoe we wear, to auto parts, cement distribution, building materials, shipping and forwarding, manufacturing, fabrication, and more...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by 7lives: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

Go and boycott Igbo businesses nah make hunger kill una. Igbos control over 70% of every aspect of our life in Nigeria...from clothes we wear, to shoe we wear, to auto parts, cement distribution, building materials, shipping and forwarding, and more...

Na so una dey look for trouble, when it eventually comes knocking, una go dey wail about marginalisation and genocide.

4 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by GMBuhari: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2017
And some people will believe this garbage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

Go and boycott Igbo businesses nah make hunger kill una. Igbos control over 70% of every aspect of our life in Nigeria...from clothes we wear, to shoe we wear, to auto parts, cement distribution, building materials, shipping and forwarding, and more...

Why reacting instead of responding?

Keep deceiving yourself that Igbos control 70%...Fashola sent some back and we all heard their cries.

First to do no dey pain...it's not always attack attack to respond, boycotting "Yoruba" business will certainly bring a reaction.

6 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Why reacting instead of responding?

Keep deceiving yourself that Igbos control 70%...Fashola sent some back and we all heard their cries.

First to do no dey pain...it's not always attack attack to respond, boycotting "Yoruba" business will certainly bring a reaction.

Afonja..I'm telling you that we can boycott your businesses because Igbos don't depend on Yoruba businesses for survival. But you cannot boycott us because you people depend on Igbo businesses for survival.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by nrexzy: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2017
DesChyko:

To do that is barbaric and courting trouble.
What they did is within their powers as members of a union and customers of the newspaper.
That's to say the vendors were compelled to by the union not cos its was based on free will
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja..I'm telling you that we can boycott your businesses because Igbos don't depend on Yoruba businesses for survival. But you cannot boycott us because you people depend on Igbo businesses for survival.

Dimwit, if you are controlling 70% of businesses in Nigeria, why are you crying been marginalized and by who? By your assertion, common sense should tell you that Igbos are in charge but yet you guys still cry everyday...

Let me know when you guys are done making enemies in the North, West and South and see how these regions go hungry and depend on your Igbo brother's businesses for survival.

Unam ikot!

5 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2017
This is the strength and cohesion we need against the government not to ourselves the masses and employers of labour. Continuation would only mean retrenchment for the suppliers and distributors on that zone.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Dimwit, if you are controlling 70% of businesses in Nigeria, why are you crying been marginalized and by who? By your assertion, common sense should tell you that Igbos are in charge but yet you guys still cry everyday...

Let me know when you guys are done making enemies in the North, West and South and see how these regions go hungry and depend on your Igbo brother's businesses for survival.

Unam ikot!

The Jews also control 60-70% of the world economy but they cry of being marginalized everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda / ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.