Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Dennis Bonaventure: “I Want To Be Top Scorer In Belgium” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dennis Bonaventure: “I Want To Be Top Scorer In Belgium” (545 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away / Dennis Emmanuel Bonaventure Helps Club Brugge Break 21-Year-Old "Curse" / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dennis Bonaventure: “I Want To Be Top Scorer In Belgium” by Pavarotti: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2017

New Nigerian rave of the Moment Dennis Bonaventure has highlighted his ambition to be the Top Scorer and best Player in the league come end of the season

The 19 year old Nigerian Star was speaking to Belgian Sports TV Stadion after Club Brugges 4-0 thrashing of Lokreen in Belgium . . .

http://www.soccerassembly.com/dennis-bonaventure-want-top-scorer-belgium/

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Touches Down In Paris Following His World Record £198m Move To PSG (PICS) / WHAT Happened During Madrid Vs Bercelona Match Will Wow You / Bet Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.