Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? (40122 Views)

What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Etesam(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Ontarget:

The topic says APPLICATION and not website. See how you fail exams.
There is Nairaland App sir.

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by saxby(f): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
my most visited apps will be chrome, whatsapp and my naija ludo game i enjoy on my tecno spark.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by saxby(f): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
lol, very true,there is indeed a nairaland app and i do have it on my spark, i wonder why i visit nairaland through chrome though.
Etesam:
There is Nairaland App sir.

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Oluwadare316(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
for me, they are telegram, Pinterest, reddit, google+ and eagleee news app
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Naresh1290: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by aadiaadi: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Very nice article i loved it. Proxy List
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by heetteja97: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thank You for share also check out...https://compressedpcgames.com/no-mans-sky-pc-download/
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by investigator007: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2018
saxby:
lol, very true,there is indeed a nairaland app and i do have it on my spark, i wonder why i visit nairaland through chrome though.
well oh don't have it on my spark device but now that you've mentioned it, I'll go check it out on play store
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by sureinfo: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
That will be dream league soccer, am so addicted to that game. It makes my tecno device so much fun
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by sureinfo: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
saxby:
lol, I'm also guilty of this, maybe I should add chrome as one of the most used app on my tecno spark
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by apkindroid: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
I see the content which is very good i thought that i see the fair content on ludo hack us <3
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by apkindroid: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
You never see the post whch are co related to this mod version and ofcouse i see this content Ludo King
you given the thing which is corelated to this mod version may be do this with dragon city
And yet i thought that you never no about the Techylist is here
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Slimeesha(f): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Twitter and Wattpad.....I need deliverance�
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Xaif: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
YoWhatsAppis the application which allows the users to easily run dual whatsapp on their phone. One of the best feature of YoWhatsApp is that you can easily theme your WhatsApp and you can also lock your whatsapp without using a third party application and this is what makes YoWhatsApp unique and one of the best application. You can also enable hidden features of WhatsApp
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by omoh17(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
CHESTER48:

Like this thread
1.lucky patcher 100%
2. Titanium Backup 100%
3.total commander 90%
4.whatsapp 80%
5.Game killer 70%
6.xposed installer 100%
7 super user %101%

a

share me these apps pls
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Xaif:
YoWhatsAppis the application which allows the users to easily run dual whatsapp on their phone. One of the best feature of YoWhatsApp is that you can easily theme your WhatsApp and you can also lock your whatsapp without using a third party application and this is what makes YoWhatsApp unique and one of the best application. You can also enable hidden features of WhatsApp
there is no need. Android 9 already supports dual apps
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by tafat: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
is it on playstore? i woulnt mind having an app like that on my tecno device.
Xaif:
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by tafat: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
talking of being addicted, i think i am addicted to the dream league soccer i play on my tecno spark, very interesting game it is.

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by maxdroid: 5:19am On Dec 09, 2018
I love android phone, you can find many attractive games on my website - https://maxdroid.net/
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Ashish0987: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by DragonDev: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2019
I love GB WhatsApp Anti ban Downloaded from https://apkproz.com or from https://m.wapsoft.net
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by masumlv: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
We can earn much free recharge https://tricksgang.com/free-recharge-app/ using these highest paying free recharge earning apps. Whereas, some people think these all applications on the Play Store are fake. But actually, they are wrong. Some apps are good in the market of best free recharge apps for Android, which really sends your free talk time just by completing some offers or by referral program.

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by johnkeats987: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Ay04z(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dc4life:
Facebook
Messenger
Whatsapp
Safari
chai zuckberg love u
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Ay04z(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Xvideos. Hope my momma ain't a Nairalander.
Big secret uncovered about photography. Don't open if you are not a photographer.
www.fototech.com.ng
site not opening

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC / Glo Introduces New Data Plan For Android Phones / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.