Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession (53289 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) / "I Am Actually A Lawyer By Profession" - Femi Adebayo Shares Throwback Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Notatribalist(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:
Laughter wan kill me...Lol. But what he said is true, I have been in a situation that I needed $8500 in less than 2 hours, I called on a Friend he sent the money to me without asking me questions. Men are made when u have correct friends not some hungry niggas sagging trousers in the street.
I hope u can do same to others when they are in need?
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Wisebisho: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
That's how you know a big boy.. He will just say it and it will begin to happen because they know he is a happening guy and everyone wants to associate with him.. If na one local guy, nobody to listen to him till next year.. How many of your guys fit transfer you 10k?..
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by AtlanticBreeze: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
This guy may be gay as been rumored.

Meanwhile, all busybody Nigerians still poke nosing on his source of income right now grin grin

Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by SeniorZato(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
What is all this, cant i drink my garri in peace again!!
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
I think he's just trying to show off the calibre of friends he rolls with.
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by charleff512(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
mosegifted:
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue......

grin grin

(VIP)

Any mode that ban me again Thunder will fail on him
sorry Sir,dont be annoyed but this post is STALE!
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by despy2003(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ray baba! I love ur swag
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Martin0(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
He's balling.. Haters will keep hating
come aw beat u ooogrin
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by nobleblood: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:
Laughter wan kill me...Lol. But what he said is true, I have been in a situation that I needed $8500 in less than 2 hours, I called on a Friend he sent the money to me without asking me questions. Men are made when u have correct friends not some hungry niggas sagging trousers in the street.

Give a Man problem, his friends will help. Give him one too many, then wait........
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by delzbaba(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
I cant lie i envy that circle of friends tho
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Idrismusty97(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:
Real friends are blessing. They was also a time i needed $2,508,000 urgently to get a limited edition of a ferrari. I called my friend and he transfer the money immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by mascot87(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:

Just unfortunate that I dont have one friend I can trust to do that for me. So painful
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by rubyradiance(f): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:

Abeg let person hear word you hear?,na Sunday be this, I no wan get headache for lie lie things

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by LordKO(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
rubyradiance:

Abeg let person hear word you hear?,na Sunday be this, I no wan get headache for lie lie things

The manner in which most of you exhibits parochialism do irritatingly amuse me. I mean, nothing can be more appalling than seeing someone assumed that everyone on this forum is of equal stratum financially, morally, socially etc.

The fact that you and your ilks may not be able to come to the aid of "someone you hypocritically called a friend in the open" or have friends that can come to your aid in a big, instant and altruistic manner doesn't mean that it's same for everyone else. Stop equating yourself with other people either here or elsewhere.

Kindly note, I don't hold brief for the guy you quoted. And of course, I don't hate you.
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Brokeguyy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Real friends are blessing. They was also a time i needed $2,508,000 urgently to get a limited edition of a ferrari. I called my friend and he transfer the money immediately.
Seriously bro...some friends are really nice
I saw oone private jet on auction yesterday and i told one of my guy immediately he wired $5mil....to cut story short i already own a pj now wink

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Ayiibobo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
What's all the fuss about in what he did, .this doesn't mean he's poor or makes him a beggar,..na norms,..even dangote get strong Gs,wey dey get ihn back,..find better tory
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Clone2020(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
WebSurfer:

Does the email look like a normal persons email to you ?or fraudulent

He should go and sit down jaree. ..

Attention seeking mofo

He thrives on all the attention he's getting, but that email looks real to me, why does it look otherwise?
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by tripoli007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why are people like this.. Did u also read the part .. Where he transfered over 2 million to beggars on his Snapchat
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by eyescue(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
The Nigerian Big Boy took to Snapchat and he wished he had friends who would just send him $1,000 to spoil himself for the weekend.

Within minutes, some of his friends asked for his account details and in a blink of an eye, they transferred money to HushPuppi.
Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-politely-begs-for-money-from.html

See photos below;

Planned deal. Ka only a fool will believe this scamer. Mtcheeew!
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by eyescue(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:
Scamer spotted
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by ychris: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Idrismusty97:
LOL
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by ychris: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Brokeguyy:

Seriously bro...some friends are really nice
I saw oone private jet on auction yesterday and i told one of my guy immediately he wired $5mil....to cut story short i already own a pj now wink
Broke guy grin [center] nawa o grin[/center]
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Brokeguyy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
ychris:

Broke guy grin [center] nawa o grin[/center]
Lol bro
We don't show off like em this fake hushpuppi
You understand bruh grin
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Brokeguyy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Clone2020:

He thrives on all the attention he's getting, but that email looks real to me, why does it look otherwise?
I think he's talking about the email address
It's an American name.
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:
am your friend plz I need like 200 dollars can you help
THANKS in advance

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by originals1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:
baba i hail ohgrin $8500
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by surveyProf(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
he has exposed himself.......
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
gtrader:

Hmmmm...Ogbeni..Can I be your friend??
Re: Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession by Edum13656: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
NickiSlay:
Friends like this should come my way cheesy
coming baby...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.