Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Music--bullshit 101 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music--bullshit 101 (635 Views)

Sarkodie Ft Idris Elba & Donaeo - Party And Bullshit Mp3 Download / Sarkodie X Donae’o X Idris Elba – Party & Bullshit (official Video) / Sarkodie – Party N Bullshit Ft. Donae’o X Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music--bullshit 101 by Faboosuarez(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
New track by P.james titled bullshit 101, click on the link below to listen and enjoy..

http://tindeck.com/listen/kxxpj
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Faboosuarez(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Here is the lyrics

BULLSHIT 101

Yea, i'm in, i'm in, i'm in, mi casa es su casa, right here in south cali, she my NTT[entity] bruh like three consonants,
i'm here in the building but i wish i was never here, ciao to my lil friend, glock filled with thirty, mumble a short prayer,
then i turn em into orphans, i keep biting my nails to see the essence of it all, gambling and whoring aint worth the thrill mehn,
this is bullshit 101, hell yea you heard right, sit tight and take nots and learn ftom the very best, change and mistakes are inevitable,
get up lazy motherfucker and hustle your ass off, dont sit put and ask why p.james made it, been chasing my dreams since the day i got on
both feet,always wearing a smile like its my favourite t-shirt, smiling to the bank like i inhaled nitrous oxide, they look at me and say
he gon live up to the stereotype, the image of me they see is me not prospering, i kept on dissapointing em and i kept excelling,

In a nutshell, do not become what they want bruh, stand up and man up and take charge of your destiny, turn your back on critics and
face your goal squarely, at the end of the day, yu shall smile and thank your stars, always be a mystery and keep em guessing,
even the whitest man has a black shadow, i kepp on pursuring till i catch up and grab em, put a leash on em and never let go,
yea, this all i got, am tired as Bleep, shoutout to real G's, fotay dee don, iffyvikky i see ya, hypadave i see ya, gen shofty too sixtus tolstoy too, amen. Am outchea.
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Faboosuarez(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
BULLSHIT 101 lyrics

Yea, i'm in, i'm in, i'm in, mi casa es su casa, right here in south cali, she my NTT[entity] bruh like three consonants,
i'm here in the building but i wish i was never here, ciao to my lil friend, glock filled with thirty, mumble a short prayer,
then i turn em into orphans, i keep biting my nails to see the essence of it all, gambling and whoring aint worth the thrill mehn,
this is bullshit 101, hell yea you heard right, sit tight and take nots and learn ftom the very best, change and mistakes are inevitable,
get up lazy motherfucker and hustle your ass off, dont sit put and ask why p.james made it, been chasing my dreams since the day i got on
both feet,always wearing a smile like its my favourite t-shirt, smiling to the bank like i inhaled nitrous oxide, they look at me and say
he gon live up to the stereotype, the image of me they see is me not prospering, i kept on dissapointing em and i kept excelling,

In a nutshell, do not become what they want bruh, stand up and man up and take charge of your destiny, turn your back on critics and
face your goal squarely, at the end of the day, yu shall smile and thank your stars, always be a mystery and keep em guessing,
even the whitest man has a black shadow, i kepp on pursuring till i catch up and grab em, put a leash on em and never let go,
yea, this all i got, am tired as Bleep, shoutout to real G's, fotay dee don, iffyvikky i see ya, hypadave i see ya, gen shofty too, amen, amen.
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Faboosuarez(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sorry bou d earlier link
http://tindeck.com/listen/djqgw
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Proffesy: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2021
Faboosuarez:
New track by P.james titled bullshit 101, click on the link below to listen and enjoy..

http://tindeck.com/listen/kxxpj

Boss... How far wit
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Faboosuarez(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2021
Proffesy:

Boss... How far with ilorin connect??
Pm me
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Unlimitk(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Faboosuarez:

Pm me
What didi u send me email for
I cant see any email
What's it you want
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Faboosuarez(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Unlimitk:

What didi u send me email for
I cant see any email
What's it you want

Good day bruvvvvv, u made mention of an apartment for magodo phase two that's why I pm'ed u
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Unlimitk(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Faboosuarez:

Good day bruvvvvv, u made mention of an apartment for magodo phase two that's why I pm'ed u
Ok
Your Whatsapp number?
Re: Music--bullshit 101 by Faboosuarez(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Unlimitk:

Ok
Your Whatsapp number?
H

(1) (Reply)

What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. / Eddy Kenzo (@eddykenzoofficial) – Jubilation / Tekno – Mama Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.