Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. (635 Views)

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. by purem(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
The song I keep repeating is "start of something good" by daughtry

And the part I love the most is "everyone knew life has it's ups and downs, one day you on top of the world one day you're the clown, well have been both enough to know
That you don't wanna get in the way when its working out the way that it is right now".

So what's yours? Share as many as you can.

Lets inspire ourselves through the songs we listen to.

"music has charms to sooth away the savage beast in us"(lex luthor of smallville
Re: What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. by Dotwillis1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lil kesh - e Fe Jo ku Ni o grin
Re: What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. by purem(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Zack brown chicken fried

"Well its funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live or the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes
There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind this I've come to know
So if you agree have a drink with me
Raise you glasses for a toast"
Re: What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. by purem(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Lil kesh - e Fe Jo ku Ni o grin

Na only dat part u like 4 all d lyrics
Re: What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kendrick Lamar - God

“Ever since a young man
All I wanna be was a gunman
Shooting up the church,better run man
Yall gotta see that I’m one man....”

1 Like

Re: What Song You Like Listening To? Share The Part You Love The Most. by purem(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Kendrick Lamar - God

“Ever since a young man
All I wanna be was a gunman
Shooting up the church,better run man
Yall gotta see that I’m one man....”

Luv da song 2

Check dis out; loyalty ft Rhianna "Tell me who you loyal to
Is it money? Is it fame? Is it weed? Is it drink?
Is it comin' down with the loud pipes and the rain?
Big chillin', only for the power in your name
Tell me who you loyal to
Is it love for the streets when the lights get dark?
Is it unconditional when the 'Rari don't start?
Tell me when your loyalty is comin' from the heart"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eddy Kenzo (@eddykenzoofficial) – Jubilation / Tekno – Mama Ft. Wizkid / Music Download: Pina 4 By Blesskid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.