Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Is Eternal Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Eternal Sin? (365 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / This Is Eternal Life / Life Is Eternal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Eternal Sin? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bible talked about the sin against the holy ghost.
Can anyone help us to understand the kind of sin that is without forgiveness? happy Sunday all
Re: What Is Eternal Sin? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2017
I don't know if I would term it "eternal sin", although I get what you're saying brother.
You're saying the sin that would cause one to lose eternity with Christ.
The sin against the Holy Spirit is to reject the Spirit's role in a person's life (be it followers of Christ or non-believers)...cause the Spirit speaks to their hearts as well.
It's a gradual process of ignoring the calm, inner pleadings and promptings of the Spirit trying to identify, convict, and correct one of sin in his/her life.
If a person continues to choose to reject Him (the Holy Spirit), then there becomes no pardon or grace given.
If a person sees no need of conversion from a sinful life, then how can he/she be saved into the Kingdom?
The danger in continual rejection is that one can never know when he/she will meet death..
The Lord is extremely long-suffering, but He won't force and there comes a time when He has to accept a person's choice.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David oyedepo and the ungrateful woman. / How Do U Handle This Prophetic Message As A Xtian? / A Word From GOD: By His Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.