Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? (9148 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / My Hair Journey :from Relaxed To Natural ( With Pics) / I Want My Hair Turned Back To Natural. Urgent Advice On Procedure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by honeric01(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2011
^^^

Lemme see that sponge hair of yours, maybe you have a sponge on your head and not hair grin grin grin jokes!
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by follypimpi(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Everyone makes so much noise about shea butter doing the trick. It hasn't worked for me so far and my hair is still as hard as okporoko. Two years into the natural hair business. angry
cheesy cheesy Try Igbobutter.
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by lovelylady: 5:36am On May 21, 2011
Being diagnosed with alopecia was the reason why I gave up perms. My hair has been perm free for over 2 years now. I have gone back to strickly press n comb & flatirons. Between the 2 my hair gets straight enough to wear down. Instead of perming my edges I use Murray's Pomade to slick my edges. I have noticed that my hair is healthier now then before. The problems that I have so far are with my roots and when my hair gets washed my hair tangles really bad. I have yet to find a detangler that actually works. Do anyone have any suggestions?
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by yogun(f): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
am in transition as we speak

am three month post- relaxing

though it is still early but with the level of damage done to my hair, there is not looking back

i'll also welcome tips from women who have gone natural on how to grow a healthy TWA
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 05, 2012
yogun: am in transition as we speak

am three month post- relaxing

though it is still early but with the level of damage done to my hair, there is not looking back

i'll also welcome tips from women who have gone natural on how to grow a healthy TWA

Exciting to see someone else is determined to get back to natural.

TBH I relaxed my hair not too long ago BUT it is to be my last treatment for a LONG time....(years!)

I cant wait to start with the natural process and get back to the "old me". They say "you never appreciate it until you lose it", damn right lol.

Natural is BOSS.... cool
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 05, 2012
honeric01: ^^^

Lemme see that sponge hair of yours, maybe you have a sponge on your head and not hair grin grin grin jokes!

That is how those throw back box cuts look to me lol.
Like black sponges on top of the guys head lmao!
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by Bluemoon1(f): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
i'm natural too. my hair is so strong. i just braid or i wear a wig.
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by xxflora(f): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Im 3 months into transitioning. I dont think one is better than the other though.. Just take good care of the one you like and it will thrive well for you wink
Re: Would You Ever Go Back To Natural Hair? by ifeoma92(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
i'm 8 months natural and will be celebrating my 1 year nappyversary on november 25th yayyy!. i really love my hair tho it requires a lotta TLC thats probably cos im a 4a/4b, but all the same being natural has made me appreciate myself more and i dont ever regret my spontenous decision to chop all my relaxed hair off *yeah i didnt transition*. it was hard getting used to the new me and friends asking "ohhh why did you cut your FINE hair?" didnt make it any easier but i stuck with me an im happy about it!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Cream For Light Skinned People / Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit / 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.