Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours (3243 Views)

New-era Travels & Tours Ltd / New-era Travels & Tours Ltd / New-era Travels & Tours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by obigin43(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
suxe and what does my leave at work hv to do with my period of time at work to go to ikeja?the only free period i hv is weekend when i deposited it was weekend and after 3 weeks he just called me on this past monday for the confirmation which i did ,though i tried to pay him his balance yesterday but he has closed and i cant withstand the tracffic at ikeja route so i told him to expect me on saturday.

is good if u can do it on ur own if u hv the time but for me i dont hv the time and moreover i hv less experience about the procuring visa thats why i used agent and b4 now i use to travel to those countries thats free visa eg west africans to save my ass from fraudsters.
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by suxes2005(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
aight.

No probs just fightin scammers and we
cant allow them to go scot free,

SHALOM
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
@suxes
wetin we go use fight dis yeye scammers sef? One of ma friend dey "fixed" wit one nw. God help 9ja oo!
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by obigin43(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
i support una for that,lets fight it out together
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by iz2much: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
where is the guy, he should be some where, let him come and speak for himselffff
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by suxes2005(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
No mind am jare
no 1 person b both obigin
n yms travel IMO

Anyways, lets continue to fight them
and get rid of them.

They are heartless

SHALOM
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
@easylogic

Good job
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by suxes2005(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
easylogic

dat logic was easy and u av done a
very gud job,

SHALOM
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by RecentPost: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
You people should stop insulting one another! there are many good agent out there that are so connected to the extent that they just need only your thumb print to get you a visa,do you guys think those rich guys, drug barons,human traffickers normally goes to embasy? no i dont think so,what you guy have to do on this site is to pressure seun if possible to verify some good travell agent for ya,even there is fraud in europe,think about a friend of mine who is from serbia and bought uk citizershipp at the rate of 25.000 pounds,MONEY TALKS,expecially italian visa! people are getting it within 4 working days

Justwise take it easy! some people are doing it for real,you just need to tell seun to verify some memberz

Note, I'm not in nigeria,i dont know any travel agent and i'm not a travel agent so pls do not insult me i just hate how you guys argue on here
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by suxes2005(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
recent post

I quiet agree with some of ur views but @ d same time
u wil see dat dis so called agents fumble on nl b4 dey leave

anyways i dont fink i can ever believe
in any fuckin agent

SHALOM
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
RecentPost:

You people should stop insulting one another! there are many good agent out there that are so connected to the extent that they just need only your thumb print to get you a visa,do you guys think those rich guys, drug barons,human traffickers normally goes to embasy? no i dont think so,what you guy have to do on this site is to pressure seun if possible to verify some good travell agent for ya,even there is fraud in europe,think about a friend of mine who is from serbia and bought uk citizershipp at the rate of 25.000 pounds,MONEY TALKS,expecially italian visa! people are getting it within 4 working days
Justwise take it easy! some people are doing it for real,you just need to tell seun to verify some memberz
Note, I'm not in nigeria,i dont know any travel agent and i'm not a travel agent so pls do not insult me i just hate how you guys argue on here
So ur friend bought the finger print too? When ur friend try to enter the UK with that passport then he will know what he got himself into.
You are talking in general, u have't used any of those agent and talk from experience, untill you use one pls don't defend any of them.
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by suxes2005(m): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2010
infact i'm beginning to suspect dis recentpost.

It means ur friend is a crook and a crook is a friend
to a crook. how come he bought passport?

Where in nigeria do u get italian visa for 4 days?

SHALOM
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by RecentPost: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ JUSTWISE,you are funny Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha what makes you think drug barons and human traffickers normally goes to embazy? all they need is your finger print,i have many friends who is into canine deals pls i dont mean travel agent

@suxes2005,
Look at you,if you have got  big ars.e  or big titt,s even with ugly face just drop your your phone number i will call you and i will link you with a friend,she will get you an italian visa within 4days i swear FOR FREE WITH FREE TICKET.She is not an agent just a bussiness woman

@Justwise,drop your phone number and i will link you with some people  i'm taking about deal not an agent
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2010
RecentPost:

@ JUSTWISE,you are funny Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha what makes you think drug barons and human traffickers normally goes to embazy? all they need is your finger print,i have many friends who is into canine deals pls i dont mean travel agent
@suxes2005,
Look at you,if you have got big ars.e or big titt,s even with ugly face just drop your your phone number i will call you and i will link you with a friend,she will get you an italian visa within 4days i swear FOR FREE WITH FREE TICKET.She is not an agent just a bussiness woman

@Justwise,drop your phone number and i will link you with some people i'm taking about deal not an agent

Please don't insult me, i stand against everything u stand for, i don't need u to link me up to any drug dealer.
Trade careful else ur days will be numbered soon.
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by RecentPost: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
@suxes2005,
Sorry you are a dic.k!

@Justwise, I love you so much
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
RecentPost:

@suxes2005,
Sorry you are a manliness!

@Justwise, I love you so much

You love your black hairy a.s.s not me
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by RecentPost: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Justwise, stop trying! get involve
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by suxes2005(m): 2:36am On Feb 13, 2010
Recent Post

I know u aint got gud fin to talk
so go get ur sibligns and get dem visa
b4 u talk about me.

SHALOM
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by lucaya: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2010
To Obigin43,
You only give small chats on this matter, why can't there be anyone on this site that can give REAL ANSWERS? I am a Bahamian(the Bahamas, Caribbean) and I to want answers.Why can't there be people out of Nigeria that can give honest answers,it amazing as a person of African Descent, I am really disappointed, how people out of the largest African populous so backwards, I am honestly tired of hearing how people talk bout African, but sadly its real man,HELP,HELP, give real information SOMEONE, GOD HELP, who can offer a place out of there for a travel visa?
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by suxes2005(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2010
Lucaya,
wat r u realy drivin at?
nop 1 seems to understand u
here at all

SHALOM
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by obigin43(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2010
@lucaya,what do u want from me?do i look like yms?even if he is a scammer i dont know about that at least this is an open forum
everyone is very to say or share their personal experince about him,i gave him a trial and he didnt dispoint me so do u want me to force the rest of his clients to talk to u?and moreover even if u re from bahamas born and raised there is none of my bizz

i cant even figure out what u really want pls share more light to ur comment so that people could get u clear.

cheers
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by MrFemi: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2013
The so-called yms travels and tours owned by one Mr Gbenga Owoeye Johnson is fake. He is a liar, a deceiver and a fraudster. He is only after your money so be wise!!!
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by samally: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
suxes2005: Lucaya,
wat r u realy drivin at?
nop 1 seems to understand u
here at all

SHALOM

Am tired of all this fraudster....let track this Guy host ip to verify him and if he fail them we banned the host and ips ip.

They are really turning NL to business point where they keep scamming Young Nigerian who is looking else to explore future...

Anyway sha I thank God because all my travel exprience came from NL both my visa and ticket was done (hinge)...And reside with (Eduson....).....thanks to you all @vcjustices,justwise,hinge,eduson77,suxe2005

Please keep tracking this thief......
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by MrFemi: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
He is fake!!! Be wise!!!
Re: How Genuine Is Yms Travels& Tours by ertubodal1984: 6:03pm On May 18
Traveling can be an exciting and enriching experience, but it can also be overwhelming and stressful. These professionals are experts in planning and organizing trips, making the process much smoother and hassle-free for travelers. Unlike booking online or through a generic tour company, travel agents take the time to understand your preferences, budget, and travel goals. This ensures that you have a unique and unforgettable travel experience.

Another benefit of using a travel agent is their extensive knowledge and experience in the travel industry. They can also assist with visa requirements, travel insurance, and other logistics, saving you time and effort. This can help you save money on flights, accommodations, and activities, making your trip more affordable.

This ensures that you have a unique and unforgettable travel experience.

Another benefit of using a travel agent is their extensive knowledge and experience in the travel industry. They can also assist with visa requirements, travel insurance, and other logistics, saving you time and effort. This can help you save money on flights, accommodations, and activities, making your trip more affordable. They offer a variety of guided tours, from city tours to adventure expeditions, and everything in between. They also take care of all the logistics, allowing you to relax and fully immerse yourself in the experience.

If you're planning a trip, consider using a travel agent or booking a tour through a reputable company. For a wide selection of trusted travel agents and tours, visit .

They offer a variety of guided tours, from city tours to adventure expeditions, and everything in between. They also take care of all the logistics, allowing you to relax and fully immerse yourself in the experience.

If you're planning a trip, consider using a travel agent or booking a tour through a reputable company. For a wide selection of trusted travel agents and tours, visit . Don't let the stress of travel planning hold you back from exploring the world, let a travel agent or tour company take care of it for you.

For a wide selection of trusted travel agents and tours, visit . Don't let the stress of travel planning hold you back from exploring the world, let a travel agent or tour company take care of it for you.

Don't let the stress of travel planning hold you back from exploring the world, let a travel agent or tour company take care of it for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Eastern Nigeria Look Like Eastern Europe? / Relocating To Nigeria with our kids / 8 Canadian Cities And Their Most-in-demand Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.