Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS (30526 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Enugu State Governor Showcases His Signature Projects (pictures) / 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
yeah nau

Oya talk joor... where do you know me and what's your name? Before I ask you to get me the wrist watch on your profile tongue
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Oya talk joor... where do you know me and what's your name? Before I ask you to get me the wrist watch on your profile tongue
I guess the wrist watch shouldn't sound like a threat to megrin I know you here on NL nagrin anymore above that?grin put your pics first and u will get the direct answer you see,I want people to see you,u can't really tell if some1 is waitin to see that pics that may bring intrest to himgrin who know's
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
I guess the wrist watch shouldn't sound like a threat to megrin I know you here on NL nagrin anymore above that?grin put your pics first and u will get the direct answer you see,I want people to see you,u can't really tell if some1 is waitin to see that pics that may bring intrest to himgrin who know's

Hian..... I don't believe you.... only few people on twitter and facebook knows I'm Tralove so you better talk which one now.

Hian.... if it's just my physical looks that will get a guy interested in me then I'm not interested in him.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Hian..... I don't believe you.... only few people on twitter and facebook knows I'm Tralove so you better talk which one now.

Hian.... if it's just my physical looks that will get a guy interested in me then I'm not interested in him.
so do men now just get attracted by a mere profile,atleast one should be privilege to see who is yawing for..
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

well yeah I was just playing around with you,I got to know you on facebook and on twitter,so I cam here and surprisingly saw you todaygrin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
so do men now just get attracted by a mere profile,atleast one should be privilege to see who is yawing for..

Well I do believe a person's words goes a long way in describing the person's personality, I get attracted to one's intelligence, smartness and wisdom which you can detect from the persons post, looks for me is secondary, Have you wondered why people meet easily online these days than on ground?
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
well yeah I was just playing around with you,I got to know you on facebook and on twitter,so I cam here and surprisingly saw you todaygrin

Oya tell me your name joor or twitter handle.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Jayslyder: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
please focus on catching criminals...who ur cooking EPP??
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Oya tell me your name joor or twitter handle.
you mean I should say it here,this privacy you knowgrin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
you mean I should say it here,this privacy you knowgrin

Just say you want to pm me joor cheesy

Oya pm me....I'll reply you grin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Well I do believe a person's words goes a long way in describing the person's personality, I get attracted to one's intelligence, smartness and wisdom which you can detect from the persons post, looks for me is secondary, Have you wondered why people meet easily online these days than on ground?

Hmmm well if u say so,but very well u know am saying the truth coz I can't just verbally talk to someone I don't know or see online what it a man acting to be a women or a woman acting to be a man..

Before I talk to people online I check every details about them to see who truely they are then I proceed chating with them,
While chating I watch and follow their comment to actually monitor their character's and know if they are made of lies especially
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Just say you want to pm me joor cheesy

Oya pm me....I'll reply you grin
Do u actually think am shy to ask or say it am never shy to say or do anything coz I have a clear heartgrin

I don't use this current email,except you will give me urz then I will email you with my old one..or you can check my profile my email is theregrin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm well if u say so,but very well u know am saying the truth coz I can't just verbally talk to someone I don't know or see online what it a man acting to be a women or a woman acting to be a man..

Before I talk to people online I check every details about them to see who truely they are then I proceed chating with them,
While chating I watch and follow their comment to actually monitor their character's and know if they are made of lies especially

I do same too before consenting to having anything outside here.. I'm very conscious of my inner circle.

I'm not putting up my picture anytime soon though, I don't want to bring unwanted attention to myself, I think I've grown passed that stage lol except it's necessary and very soon I'll go back to my inactive state,,, I'm just less occupied this period that's why I'm seen here.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
Do u actually think am shy to ask or say it am never shy to say or do anything coz I have a clear heartgrin

I don't use this current email,except you will give me urz then I will email you with my old one..or you can check my profile my email is theregrin

No way...... I'm smarter than you give me credit for tongue
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

No way...... I'm smarter than you give me credit for tongue
Am not playing games with you as u think,I just told you the simple truth,or u can go check my profile to confirm
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
Am not playing games with you as u think,I just told you the simple truth,or u can go check my profile to confirm

I'm just pulling your legs grin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

I do same too before consenting to having anything outside here.. I'm very conscious of my inner circle.

I'm not putting up my picture anytime soon though, I don't want to bring unwanted attention to myself, I think I've grown passed that stage lol except it's necessary and very soon I'll go back to my inactive state,,, I'm just less occupied this period that's why I'm seen here.
oh really that cool,keep up your busy state as far as it give you good earningsgrin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

oh really ok good for yougrin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by elantraceey(f): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
oh really that cool,keep up your busy state as far as it give you good earningsgrin

It's not just about money that keeps me busy though... there are a number of other things that are not money related.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

eh eh maybe when I start showing you my smartness you will be surprise at how I did thatgrin just relax u will definitely be surprise trust megrin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by Martin0(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

It's not just about money that keeps me busy though... there are a number of other things that are not money related.
waowshocked so what could that be?
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by richynana(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2017
see wash
Re: Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
elantraceey:

Sure thing grin
ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.