Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State (37727 Views)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Caught With Lady's Pants, Bra, Pads & Slippers In Kwara (Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Elcuba: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blame it on naija gals don't won't let guts rest with this broke guys shìt going on grin
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by macaranta(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
K
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Ifywildrose1(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hush bingo u see wetin u cause
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Fabolousibk1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
gringringrin...
Omo ale jatijati...E wo ni gucci oshi,prada oshi,won polowo lori instagram,ewo ni versace oshi...mtcheww

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by chinawapz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nawa for him ooo
Come for your web design and web development Call or WhatsApp: 08130767357
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

I fear for the fate of nairaland. it's becoming a place from reasonable and intelligent people to hoodlum and lout arena. children occupying the space meant for reasonable and entertaining individuals. Seun you need to take responsibilities by putting effective security to walk out insanity

You dey pity Seun? Leave am. NL will soon become a dustbin platform. No wonder I hardly see reasonable folks here.. He should take a look at others and see how mature their community is. Seun lack the spirit of entrepreneurship. Simple.. You guys can ban me forever for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by tifetola: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na hushpuppy intimidate am grin

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Brokeguyy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Where's the Gucci abeg
Na fake e go kuku be undecided
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Negative influence of hushpupi
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by TechPanda(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Unto This Sabbath Day?
When Some Were In Sunday School, This Guy Was!.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by emblem2d(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
samskin:
Hushpuppi u try....

oya buy the space...

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by MTKbudapest(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Look at what Hushpuppi has caused.

Possing and displaying his gucci, then this innocent young man wants to copy him without knowing how to make his.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by bejeria101(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:
The rate of stealing in this country has awfully skyrocketed, people are just too lazy to work with their hands .

Just finished handling 2 cases of stolen phones in church now,5.42pm im still here
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by nwaconnect: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
CRIME DOES NOT PAY ALL....

BELOW IS OUR FACE BOOK INTERNET FREE BROWSING IN NIGERIA ESPECIALLY THIS GLO UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING AND OTHERS

LIKE OUR FB FOR MORE CURRENT UPDATES VIA FREE BROWSING.....

https://www.facebook.com/Ifycent2IctCompanyLtdProgramManager/
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Stevengerd(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shey una don see wetin Ajapuppi don cause. na dem, awon developers
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by elantraceey(f): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
bejeria101:

Just finished handling 2 cases of stolen phones in church now,5.42pm im still here

it's really pathetic , were they found?
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by SenatorM(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Na dem
Thank God you know that Deltans are also Igbos.

They are also Biafrans
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by vertueptime: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

I fear for the fate of nairaland. it's becoming a place from reasonable and intelligent people to hoodlum and lout arena. children occupying the space meant for reasonable and entertaining individuals. Seun you need to take responsibilities by putting effective security to walk out insanity

May be the mods are like them too, the apple fosnt fall far from the tree
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Nov6(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
holatin:
another hush puppi and bj investor wannabe.

is it compulsory you get Gucci, aba boys are manufacturing EguCCi. infact I once bought a GUGGI thinking its Gucci until I got home, I found dat d C has ran off and a G came in its stead
grin
holatin:
another hush puppi and bj investor wannabe.

is it compulsory you get Gucci, aba boys are manufacturing EguCCi. infact I once bought a GUGGI thinking its Gucci until I got home, I found dat d C has ran off and a G came in its stead

in as much as i would love to ask if you are ok, i cant help but life...
Next time shine your eyes well,of all the places to buy GUCCI you went to Aba,
JJC
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by samskin(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by nofuckz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

WebSurfer:
The guy head flat oo.... chaii

Of all things to thief na shirt this one dey thief

You lots are just too plain ignorant and dumb never left your LGA born there and to die there grin
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Sagay212: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Where are the things he stole? Lol. The owner cannot show us the gucci shirt because na fake. But e dey show us the boy face
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by dapomola09(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
At d same time,dey shld be lenient nd be much considerate on d guy, our leaders are worst on dis aspect,na poverty dey worry d poor guy,Do more of advice n charity rather #NtsupportingDactthou
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
oluwatoba400:
According to the report a Young man caught with a stolen Gucci shirt and a pair of slippers, made to pose with “I am original criminal Jesse bogar” placard in Jesse, Delta State.

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/30/photos-young-man-caught-with-a-stolen-gucci-shirt-and-a-pair-of-slippers-in-delta-state/

cc; lalasticlala
na recession ooo.. But today on my way back from shop I saw the below..

1 Share

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by WebSurfer(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
nofuckz:

You lots are just too plain ignorant and dumb never left your LGA born there and to die there grin
This one is a small thief too
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by WebSurfer(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
SenatorM:
Thank God you know that Deltans are also Igbos.

They are also Biafrans
We are not biafrans.. we reject it iJN
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by softwerk(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
samskin:
Hushpuppi u try....

oya buy the space...

Where did you get this quality of Osogbo weed?! shocked
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dfg
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by bejeria101(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Yes they were! They did it when 1st times were welcome in church. Another was caught yestaday after early morning prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo) / Bosun Parrot, Artist Manager Stabbed In Lagos Club (Graphic Pics) / In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.