Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State (37835 Views)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Caught With Lady's Pants, Bra, Pads & Slippers In Kwara (Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by samchild(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hushpuppi come and see wat u have caused. Better come and carry your friend ohhh
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by SenatorM(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
WebSurfer:

We are not biafrans.. we reject it iJN
Funny enough you are not even from Delta or anywhere in the Niger Delta. Keep deceiving yourself.

Afonjas and Abokis refer to both SS and SE as Omo Igbo, Yanmiri, Igbo and you want to be One Nigeria with them. That's if you are from the South South

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

I fear for the fate of nairaland. it's becoming a place from reasonable and intelligent people to hoodlum and lout arena. children occupying the space meant for reasonable and entertaining individuals. Seun you need to take responsibilities by putting effective security to walk out insanity

Was it not you that made this comment on a thread on how a boy uses his fathers gun to rob people ?
Typical of all Igbos to start something and then cry when others pay them in their coins

Jostico:
undecided what are the Yoruba's turning into

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by SenatorM(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

I fear for the fate of nairaland. it's becoming a place from reasonable and intelligent people to hoodlum and lout arena. children occupying the space meant for reasonable and entertaining individuals. Seun you need to take responsibilities by putting effective security to walk out insanity
Dont worry about that,this platform will show the rest of SS and SE still believing in"One Nigeria" the level of tribalism and disintegration of this contraceptive called Nigeria
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by samskin(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
softwerk:

Where did you get this quality of Osogbo weed?! shocked

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by nofuckz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
WebSurfer:

This one is a small thief too

Funny bone! See oga seun on the floor. You should be proud of yourself

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wow
oluwatoba400:
According to the report a Young man caught with a stolen Gucci shirt and a pair of slippers, made to pose with “I am original criminal Jesse bogar” placard in Jesse, Delta State.

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/30/photos-young-man-caught-with-a-stolen-gucci-shirt-and-a-pair-of-slippers-in-delta-state/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by tinktanker: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
I like fools like u cos u dont knw ur real enemies
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by WebSurfer(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
SenatorM:
Funny enough you are not even from Delta or anywhere in the Niger Delta. Keep deceiving yourself.

Afonjas and Abokis refer to both SS and SE as Omo Igbo, Yanmiri, Igbo and you want to be One Nigeria with them. That's if you are from the South South
Go check my page and astertain for yourself.. to speak of, even some igbos do not agree to be part of biafra .
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by ChrisDiaz(f): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Delta state is in South South and not South East for God's sake.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by tomdon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
amzee:
Na dem.
Our brothers frm d yEAST.
Its in their blood.
NCAN
FTC back 2 back

This is disgusting
Mod take note
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by amzee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
tomdon:

This is disgusting Mod take note
Are you okay?
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Jerrypolo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
amzee:
Na dem.
Its in their blood.
NCAN
FTC back 2 back

When time reach for your mumulishness you go add Delta state for Biafra just to slight them.

When oil matter come up, you go remember say dem be Niger Delta or South South.

Keep deceiving yourself you hear?.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by holatin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nov6:
grin
in as much as i would love to ask if you are ok, i cant help but life... Next time shine your eyes well,of all the places to buy GUCCI you went to Aba, JJC
oya clap for yourself
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by amzee(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jerrypolo:

When time reach for your mumulishness you go add Delta state for Biafra just to slight them.

When oil matter come up, you go remember say dem be Niger Delta or South South.

Keep deceiving yourself you hear?.
Whats this fool saying sef?
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Jerrypolo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
amzee:
Whats this fool saying sef?
Incoherent Bastard son of a thousand fathers you are.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by bigblackbooty(f): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

So true..just check out some of d comments..most of d guys here are kids
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Jostico: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Was it not you that made this comment on a thread on how a boy uses his fathers gun to rob people ?
Typical of all Igbos to start something and then cry when others pay them in their coins

bro I'm not trying to prove or something relating to staunch. I mean we ought not to always play on serious minded things. even if we're to play, must it be all the time? if I should quote you back just to rain insult on you, I make no sense. so see my point of view.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by elantraceey(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
bejeria101:

Yes they were! They did it when 1st times were welcome in church. Another was caught yestaday after early morning prayers.

Wow.... thank God they were caught.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by lyricalz: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
amzee:
Na dem.
Its in their blood.
NCAN
FTC back 2 back

how come delta state is now in the east? Are you sure you finished primary school? Afonja.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by dangotesmummy: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

I fear nl will go into extinction with all manners of mad dogs littering the forum.

When something becomes an gbo gbo ero affair such foolishness becomes inevitable
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by amzee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
lyricalz:

how come delta state is now in the east? Are you sure you finished primary school? Afonja.
Whats primary school?
Can you explain pls?
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by amzee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Incoherent Bastard son of a thousand fathers you are.
You never told me that you are BASTARD not until now. Go and die cos you are useless.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by nanzozo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

E pain Am!
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

He cares about traffic plus this internet space is very competitive
From
Lialiasblog
LindaIkeji
Refe blog and to mention a few.
Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Gtuns(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Na dem
dis one got me rolling on the floor right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Gtuns(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by Gtuns(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State by elixirjackson(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
hushpuppi.. what have you done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Dead Body Floating In The Water In Lagos, Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.