Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (22867 Views)

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Anja Ringgren Loven & Her Husband, David Emmanuel Umem Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by chinex276(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
last time I checked we have some so called men of God scattered all over the country

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by KingGBsky(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Vikings55:
Well done Anja, but u no need abandon adult

She no dey carry you go abroad o..
so you better stay were you dey...lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by mustafa006: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
same Akwa ibom youth will come to nairaland and call northerner's illiterate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Oyindawealth(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Eeyah.... so sad...
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Pamelayoung: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm beginning to despise akwa ibom.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by itslinkin4005(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just negodi
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by mu2sa2: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blame the places of worship and their demonic heads who label innocent children as witches and wizard.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nicepoker:
are u sure of what u are saying. now where r u from?

Don't mind the tribalistic fool. Akwa Ibom that is feeding him/her as we speak

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
mustafa006:

First, do you have proof any Akwa Ibomite said northerner's are illiterate? Or are you assuming that?

In any case, since you brought up illiteracy, I can provide you proof that the Northern populace is less educated relative to the rest of the country if you want. Though that topic isn't relevant here.

Second, are there no abandoned children in the North? Shall I post links that show that there are?

Condemn the evils you see and don't add tribalism to it sir. This case is abominable, but its an endemic problem in this country, not a tribal one.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Aragon: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Generalyemi:
Africa.... the cursed place

Africa is not CURSED but rather blessed! Just that some people are selfish and gets their priorities wrong!
If I dash you 5k now, what would you do with it? Solve some of your pressing Problems with it or Give between 1-2k to others who also have pressing Problems, despite the money not being able to solve all your pressing Problems. The answer to that question is why some believe Africa is cursed etc... We concentrate too much on ourselves. So let's first deal with the man in the Mirror and we will see our Continent and Country progress. Waiting for your answer to my question though grin
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by uzoexcel(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
shame on us....
and our bible prophesing xtians

I'm sure the average Nigerian 'll be concerned that the danish woman didnt go to church today sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pamelayoung:
I'm beginning to despise akwa ibom.

You are beginning to despise Akwa Ibom because of cases of abandoned children... undecided undecided undecided Essentially, because of a few people in the state deceived by religion... SMH

Where are you from sir/madam? No abandoned children there? No rape? No ritual killings? No fraud?

Please condemn the act itself and refrain from hating a whole people/state shocked
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by VanBommel(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
BroZuma:
sad sad sad sad

There's a particular moniker that claims to be an AkwaIbomite I hope you'll take some time off of NL to reflect on our region?
is it that fo.ol called ntoAkwaibom or whatever the mess its spelled? undecided
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by delishpot: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:
I'm sure the parent of this boy are either Muslims/Christians, while the Danish Lady Doesnt Evn Have A Religion. Sometimes I Wonder What African Parents Really Learn In Their Various Place Of Worships, To Beat little kids to stupor because of a little crime commited?

Dem full Naija. Pastor/Alfa/imam Has their mumu button in his hands because of greed of both parties. If he says their mom is a witch, they will kill her.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Sagay212: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Adults need to stop phucking anyhow without using condoms. How can you take care of a child if you can hardly feed yourself.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Aragon: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
When I see such, sometimes I am forced to say maybe we Deserve this because we refuse to choose right! We refuse to encourage good! And even discourage and look down on the few that are trying to do good. Look at that Hushpupy Guy, Youths are Celebrating him for Wearing Clothes and Insulting people. Name one positive thing that he has done to empower and benefit the Youths, none! Yet he makes front page here here everyday . For someone who Boast that he is wealthy, you would expect he has a Charity Organization or that the Youths would Blast him if he Doesn't empower anyone but only dress and insult people. Rather they keep praising him. Meanwhile Silent good Samaritans Parades Social Media everyday searching for more people to help with whatever they have, but they are Constantly attacked and Insulted because they don't post pics of themselves wearing Versace and Boasting about.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by EnkayDezign: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
mustafa006:

my brother I wonder o
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by harriet412(f): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
googlepikins:
Akwa ibom are known for laziness.

Where did u get that stupid idea from undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Animals don't reject their kids, no matter what but Akwa Ibomite keeps rejecting their offsprings. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by SmartMugu: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shouldn't the Nigerian government start empowering agencies that can help kids in situations like this, versus having the Danish woman from doing these great stuff for Nigerians kids?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Mznaett: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
HarmonyDee:
anie mbom!
Ata mbom! Ajenekasad
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by harriet412(f): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
EasyWork001:

You are beginning to despise Akwa Ibom because of cases of abandoned children... undecided undecided undecided Essentially, because of a few people in the state deceived by religion... SMH

Where are you from sir/madam? No abandoned children there? No rape? No ritual killings? No fraud?

Please condemn the act itself and refrain from hating a whole people/state shocked

Exactly.

Meanwhile, mods Weldon for removing my comment oo undecided
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by uzoormah(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
adadike281:
Thk u Anja and your co- workers. Am so touched. only God knows why, how and who abandon this little boy ?

Ur welcome
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by hardcore007: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oluwa provide for me a woman with such beautiful heart. I dont mind if she has tattz all over her body, and let slay queens be far far away from me, amen .
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Exponental(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
AKWA IBOM- State of abandoned kids

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Muyiii(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:
I'm sure the parent of this boy are either Muslims/Christians, while the Danish Lady Doesnt Evn Have A Religion. Sometimes I Wonder What African Parents Really Learn In Their Various Place Of Worships, To Beat little kids to stupor because of a little crime commited?

Spot on...you've said it all. In a country full of so many churches and mosques. Not to talk of the so called clueless corrupt leaders. Being humane doesn't even require religion but NO...it's all about money in this freaking country of ours.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
uzoexcel:

I'm sure the average Nigerian 'll be concerned that the danish woman didnt go to church today sad

Hahahaha wtf grin grin
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by lexy2014: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
adadike281:
Thk u Anja and your co- workers. Am so touched. only God knows why, how and who abandon this little boy ?
c as suffer cover d boy face so te e no fit smile.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by localmovers500(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Vikings55:
Well done Anja, but u no need abandon adult

guy are u.abadon?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Jerrypolo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
googlepikins:
Akwa ibom are known for laziness.

They aren't lazy.

The jobs those guys do, only a few other Nigerian tribes will accept to do it.

What they need is education.

They are mostly primitive and largely uneducated.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Another victim of backward mentality.
honestly it's boils my blood! so this kid could have just been left to die? so were are all those self acclaimed so called pastors who wants to do good? or claims to be men of God? were the fuvk are they? why are am I even calling them? they are probably the ones who accused the innocent kid of been a witchcraft, it is always innocent and helpless children who are accused of witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by win2kwire: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ekolizzy:
How I wish all human can have the heart this woman have, the world will be a better place.
No, the world will be a better place if africans stop havig children they cannot feed or cater for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies / Artist Draws Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Gives Him As Gift In Umuahia (pics) / Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.