Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sensei Uche, City FM Presenter Down With Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensei Uche, City FM Presenter Down With Cancer (417 Views)

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sensei Uche, City FM Presenter Down With Cancer by emmanuel529(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Uche Ugbai, City FM OAP who is popularly known in the entertainment industry as Sensei Uche has been off air for a couple of months.
Has just revealed on social media that he has been down battling cancer and he's now calling on well meaning Nigerians to come to his aid financially. Quoting his words he said: "The story began sometime in December 2016. I had slowly come to realise that I was losing sense of hearing in my left ear. With the onset of persistent nasal congestion and a recurring sore throat I sought medical attention.

Bellow is his piece:

Hello everyone, my name is Uche Agbai, many of you may know me as ‘SenseiUche’ of City 105.1FM. Those of you who do may have also noticed I have been off air for an unusually long time.
Read More@ http://www.emmanuel17.com/2017/07/sensei-uche-city-fm-presenter-diagnosed.html
Re: Sensei Uche, City FM Presenter Down With Cancer by Deji124(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
God will heal him

(1) (Reply)

Between Bovi And A Fan Who Asked Him For Money For His Child's Naming Ceremony / Photo: Ycee Debuts On Billboard As "Next Big Sound" / Pilots Suspended For Allowing A Ten Year Old To Fly A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.