Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback (40972 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by gloriousprogidy(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Well, Who can tell me who that teacher in the photo was?
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by proeast(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
lilytender:

Show us who and who your school has produced besides drug traffickers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
I wont be surprised if this guy is one of the 10 million almajiris whos future were mortgaged by those evil men in the picture yet he is here jumping to their defence just because of tribalism! Talk about Stockholm Syndrome. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Nne5:
I've never seen a sec. Sch throwback pic of bubu baby smiley

Mind showing us that of you father first?
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by ITCareer14: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Get a truly amazing website today and stop losing prospective clients.

Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by slimfit1(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2017
They promoted themselves while demoting others. That is Hausa people for you. Look all generals and our soldiers can't defend themselves against book ram from the rot this foolish people caused.
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by Nne5: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
bashydemy:

Mind showing us that of you father first?
Maybe if you asked nicely.

1 Like

Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by sshalom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
The class of power!
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by bashydemy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nne5:

Maybe if you asked nicely.

Did you ask nicely?
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by Kobicove(m): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2017
I would love to see PMB's school throwback pic grin
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by jagbajantus: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2017
And Boko Haram is against Western Education?
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by Nne5: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2017
bashydemy:

Did you ask nicely?
Did I not?
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by antzlaive(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
hostine316:

Babangida. what even pained me the most is that they were very good friends. Even after all the pleas, stupid Babangida still killed him.
Really sad
Re: Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback by jagbajantus: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
antzlaive:
Really sad

Because this guy (IBB) is a devil. A Diabolical maniac. A snake. Not a friend. With a friend like IBB, who needs an enemy?
He will eat dinner and drink with you. Flash you a smile and you don't even have any idea that he has already planned to kill you in the morning.
Even the Pope begged him. The whole world begged him to spare Vatsa. He was the best man at his wedding and yet, he murdered the guy.
The evil that men do will continue to follow them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.