Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (40966 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Yahaya Bello Signs N4 Billion Erosion Control Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by kidap: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Work has gone far at the Dangi Roundabout by Zoo Road Flyover which is being constructed by the admin of Governor Umar Ganduje at the cost of over N4Billion.

See photos

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/03/photos-from-the-ongoing-4-billion-naira-dangi-roundabout-in-kano/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by dukeprince50: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2019
wow, commendable, I like kano State, they rise above critics,
we always blame the north for our misfortune and say they are the problem of this country,
just
because ur neighbour refuse to keep his room in order, u will
not tidy urs but blame ur neighbour.
the north is never ur problem, the govt is the
problem, we the oil producing states get 13% derivatives but
nothing to show for it, was it cos of d north?

former and present Governor of Rivers State fighting and
throwing tantrums like kids, was it cos of d north?

Africa is so backward, yet d western countries are growing
bigger, they didn't blame Africa for misfortunes.

The whole of Bayelsa state doesn't have even a 10cm long flyover but they will insult the north.

Ask them how the north became their problem, they won't say, Africa is den d problem of the world, we are so backward, refuse to grow and still blame ourselves.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by amaniro: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Typical Nigerian system.

Initial Expenditure. = 1billion.

"Miscellaneous" =3billion.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by godfatherx: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2019
With the current share, what is your state government doing in terms of road?

Good road is the only thing we can't provide for ourselves.
Health, we go to private hospitals
Education, na private schools
Water, na borehole
Power, na generators
Security, na Holy Ghost and maiguard plus high fence with burglary proof like prison.

What does government provide in Nigeria other than roads?

28 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by dukeprince50: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Typical Nigerian system.
"Mecelenious" =3billion.
shut up and grow up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by amaniro: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
dukeprince50:
shut up and grow up.
[/s]

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by dukeprince50: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
[s][/s]
lol, the meme is funny

7 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by amaniro: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
we always blame the north for our misfortune and say they are the problem of this country,
just

Ask them how the north became their problem, they won't say, Africa is den d problem of the world, we are so backward, refuse to grow and still blame ourselves

Ooh please cut that oil producing bullshit. So you want them to be building Flyovers where is not needed? or being doing elephant project just because Kano is doing it? Kano has a potential of Lagos but less lucky. Kano is the 4th richest and enjoys federal presence.

7 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by dukeprince50: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:

Ooh please cut that oil producing bullshit. So you want them to be building Flyovers where is not needed? or being doing elephant project just because Kano is doing it? Kano has a potential of Lagos but less lucky. Kano is the 4th richest and enjoys federal presence.
I am saying if we invest the strength we use in insulting ourselves into something profitable, maybe we could grow, but we are filled with hatred

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by amaniro: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
I am saying if we invest the strength we use in insulting ourselves into something profitable, maybe we could grow, but we are filled with hatred

That's the whole plan. To jam the South head together. After the just concluded election between two core northerners respectively. Yorubas and Igbos started fighting online. In fact it was a very serious and heated argument. But, what I try to get is that the election was btw northerners so why fight when you both are just in the background. If Yorubas and Igbos can co habit. I tell you South will be kingmakers.

6 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Almost $11m.

3 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by kay29000(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm. Okay.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Maket: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
I won't comment because of the person above me.

2 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Typical Nigerian system.

"Mecelenious" =3billion.

Typical of Igbo yuuuts who want to install a conformed thief on Nigeria as president, they cannot see anything good in the progress of others

See the spelling of miscellaneous! I pity the future of the virtual republic of Biafrauud

Call a spade a spade, Ganduje is working- he has literally transformed Kano

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by TheAngry1: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chinedu will soon come here now and say #OtogeKano grin grin grin grin Wait for it...

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abeg which project okowa dey use 49b montly do

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by sunnywhyt007: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just Dey observe... At last the project no go worth the sum of money used for the project.. #Naija

1 Like

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by ValCon888: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
This project is nothing but a fantastical celebration of mediocrity.
Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by BravoDe: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Typical Nigerian system.
"Mecelenious" =3billion.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by BravoDe: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:
Typical Nigerian system.
"Mecelenious" =3billion.
*miscellaneous**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by ValCon888: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sheuns:
Almost $11m.

We're in Nigeria bro!

3 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by ironheart(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol o what is the economic importance of this roundabout to the people? 2 billion? What happen to building power project of investing in power distribution?

4 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Sagewilliam(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Does building a roundabout alleviate the poverty levels of the common man with 4billion naira??.why not build factories so as the common man can be engaged in productive activities that will be benefiting in the LONG RUN.

7 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Seetto: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gandollar we need you in bayelsa.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
The Only thing Holding the North Back is Education, if the north can make more acheivement in Education, it is just a matter of time before they will leave the south Behind in terms of Progress and Development

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
just

The whole of Bayelsa state doesn't have even a 10cm long flyover but they will insult the north.

Ask them how the north became their problem, they won't say, Africa is den d problem of the world, we are so backward, refuse to grow and still blame ourselves.

4 billion naira and u say it's commendable.
This is robbery

4 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
just

Are you mad or just not educated... 4 billion naira for an ordinary roundabout and you are here praising fools... may God help you

4 Likes

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
I'm going home

1 Like

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Sammyimpostor: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
just

God bless you for saying this. I've said it times without number that the North are busy working for their people while the south are busy pointing fingers to the North calling mumu.
I'm from the south but I base in the North, anytime i travel to the south and compare the level of infrastructure in both sides i weep for the south.
Let me say this in clear terms, if we continue like this in few years to come the difference between North and south in terms of infrastructure will be like South Africa and Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.