Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers (24757 Views)

Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Why I Was Absent At APC Meetings — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by rusher14: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
XXCASH:

Thanks a million. Both parties should forget about Rivers in 2019. I'm tired of these useless people.

APC + PDP in rivers state = Rubbish

The people from the other parties would be honest people from the country?
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by marv1: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
This man's stupidity knows no bounds. How can he as a lawyer resend so low to this extent. Well I am not too surprised because you cannot give what you don't have. Amechi has said alot about Wike and he is just another version of Fayose of Ekiti State . This case is just laughable because it cannot hold water.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Just imagine the pettiness of a governor.

Smh.

And with petty vindictive governors like this; yet some ppl are still advocating for state police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by henryhemon(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2017
And some idiots are cheering him on and even the pastor couldn't tell him that his action is wrong??.....like I said we 're where we are because of the kind of follwership we 've offered these politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by ejanla077: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2017
doctokwus:
One mad man would just wake up one day and revoke a person's business bcoz he is the governor without regards for due process!
Let Amaechi however choke on the poisonous stew he brewed:
Amaechi claimed he knew Wike was fraudster,cultist,unfit for office etc,yet he backed him as LGA chairman,made him Chief of Staff and put his name forward as minister from Rivers state when the going was still good with the fisherman president because Wike was helping him to rig elections and carry out his other sordid deals!!
No single pity for any of them clowns,Wike should do as he pleases and let judgement be for the gods bcoz Wike's actions is a classic case of Karma.
No man should support evil and expect that same evil not to come to haunt him one day.
Amaechi supported evil and it's payback time!!!

shatap wike was local government chairman before amaechi became governor. actually wike fought and retrieved amaechi's mandate.

wike always been a strong man of Rivers politics

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by ejanla077: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2017
doctokwus:
Just respect yourself whoever u are and don't quote me again!
you want him to allow you spread lies

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by nextstep(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2017
This is a dangerous precedent. If they have been accused of a crime, let the judicial system convict and proscribe the correct punishment (which may also include the revocation of C of O).

To have the executive willy nilly revoke and punish means anybody can be subject to the governor's whims. Today it's APC, tomorrow it might be you.

He should not forget that no condition is permanent... 6 years from now he won't be governor...

4 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by gentlekeny(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2017
swagagolic01:

Amaechi backed wike to be lga chairman?? May sense fall on you

Maybe you don't know much about Rivers politics. Let me school you a little.

Wike is the first man to be re-elected (2nd tenure) as Obio Akpor Lga chairman. Amaechi was highly instrumental to that. Amaechi was a Speaker in the Rivers State House of Assembly
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Jnana19(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Please I have raw diamond for sake who knows any buyer
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by swagagolic01(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
gentlekeny:

Maybe you don't know much about Rivers politics. Let me school you a little.

Wike is the first man to be re-elected (2nd tenure) as Obio Akpor Lga chairman. Amaechi was highly instrumental to that. Amaechi was a Speaker in the Rivers State House of Assembly

Please stop this lies
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by xtervaganza(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
You revoked someone's certificate of occupancy and the you have the spine to accuse others of playing dirty politics?

Isn't this insane?

BTW apc and pdp are both scum

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
This is the highest level of stupidity, uncivilised, primitive and barbaric action. Who made this man a governor of Rivers State? GEJ or the wife? This man should be a trader at Ariara or main market Onitsha. I was at Novotel PHC in 2012 & 2014. For those in Lagos, Novotel PHC is more luxurious than Lagos Novotel. Novotel is an international hotel group in Paris, Dubai and some major cities in the world. How many 5 - Star hotels do we have in PHC. Presidential Hotel is an old hotel. Will Ambode revokes Sheraton Hotel Lagos because of PDP (opposition party) or the Federal Government through FCT Minister revokes Transcorp (Hilton) Hotel Abuja because of opposition party activities? This man is a joker.
What happens to the hundreds of people making their livelihood directly and indirectly from this hotel?
I am from Ogun State, I am just knowing the level of intellect and exposure of a man rulling a state like Rivers. Amaechi should not have engaged this kind of man, because people might not know the difference. This is Fayose kind of man, crude and uncivilised.

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by gucci20(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Yeah! If care is not taken, state of emergency can be declared... that was how it all started with Fayose in 2006. He should stop all that childish politics play.
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Deban: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2017
In 2008, Amaechi revoked the certificate of occupancy of a house in D-Line because Tamunosisi Gogo-Jaja who was a member of the state assembly with Amaechi under Odili, was holding meetings and sympathetic to Omehia.
Wike was Amaechi's Chief of Staff by 2008 when they revoked the C of O of that property in D-Line. Wike learnt from Amaechi himself.
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by gentlekeny(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
swagagolic01:

Please stop this lies
young man, where are you from? Tell us what you know about Obio-Akpor & Rivers politics
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by swagagolic01(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
gentlekeny:

young man, where are you from?
Tell us what you know about Obio-Akpor & Rivers politics

Am from chinda in rumueme kindom... what do u think you know about obio-Akpor politics?
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by Jlow2: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
definitely one day he would liv office,and you knw wat? karma strikes wen you least expect
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by DamiBukola: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Wike wants to bite more than he can chew

Everyland belongs to FG I think
illiterate, all lands belong to the State
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by DamiBukola: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jlow2:
definitely one day he would liv office,and you knw wat? karma strikes wen you least expect
And you have no concern over what an hotel has been turned into (Amaechi's den of electoral fraud)?
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by XXCASH: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
rusher14:

The people from the other parties would be honest people from the country?

R/S needs someone like Willy Obiano, a professional that understands how to make a system a profit centre

Don't see that type of chap in Rivers state APC/PDP
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by XXCASH: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jlow2:

Amaechi did the same thing in 2013. Both of them are same type. R/S must get rid of these chaps to grow
Re: Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers by bakila: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jnana19:
Please I have raw diamond for sake who knows any buyer
Forsake the way of selling raw diamonds, otherwise golden freedom will forsake you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain / Imo: Oyegun Inaugurates Opposition APC Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.