Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) (41932 Views)

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by friedcorn: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
E pain am!
Vikky014:
you are actually a fried corn no doubt.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by demoymcmb(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
friedcorn:
See fine lips that will be good to suck my preeek. Me likey

The key 2 watin dem take lock up destiny don loss I swear
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd most of dese people dat come online to say trash r people with low self esteem, who have nothing, nd will never amount to nothing.

Dey hide behind dere phones after using d feeding money dat dere parents gave dem to buy data.

See dis 1

Do u know wat is low self esteem?

Nursery school drop out

#Eco99#
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by juman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sorry to the family.

Very sad situation.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by vaca1: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

Us based nollywood actor ni

U think by running away frm Nigeria to act film

U can run away frm ur village people

U neva see anything

#Eco99#
Nwamaikpe wanna be. try harder

to topic

chaii take heart
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by juman(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
delishpot:
Maybe Generator fumes leaked into the house. They should investigate the cause.

Not every country use generator like nigeria.

It is like that in nigeria because of senseless leadership.

Even poor countries with sensible leadership has twenty four seven (24/7) electricity.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by PhantomPlague: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Illuminati?

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
angry shocked sad sad sad sad angry sad lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed sad flat heads Don killed them all to inherit their property. Tufia
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Bgorgeous: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't imagine
Accept my condolence
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by bankylan: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Who tampered with your destiny?
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by WetinConsignMe: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Hediot
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by WetinConsignMe: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrPresident1:
Irrelevant and stupid people are now competing for who will make the most insensitive comments on NL frontpage. We are now being assaulted left right and centre by the comments of indecorous animals lacking in basic home training.

I urge NL Mods to be lavish in the bans they will issue to these insensitive animals. Long long bans to serve as effective deterrent to curb a nascent scourge in its wake.

Nasty fools.

E consign u? Yeye burukutu man
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Musharraf: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:
I pity y'all

Thinking i'm joking

U have no reason to die lik a fowl

#Eco99#

Receive sense bro, people were correcting you and you are still justify your stupid comment
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by WetinConsignMe: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
AngelaUdoka:
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THOSE GOOD, OLD DAYS!

G.M.M.C YOLA
P.O. BOX 2013
29TH JAN. 1979
Dear Sweet,
Ditto...
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health over there, if so, doxology!
I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.
Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.
Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.
Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.
Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.
By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.
Empirically speaking, I love u chemically. I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.
I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.
Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.
Goodbye for now.
Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,
Ramson Cool. .... Did you receive or ever write this sort of composition?....

LWKMD. This na b4 my time o. We dey call them the truth - we dey call them olosho and bitches and hoes.

1 Like

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by WetinConsignMe: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
MylesG:
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my
profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Mods, abeg make una ban this hediot.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by WetinConsignMe: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
juman:

Even poor countries with sensible leadership has twenty four seven (24/7) electricity.

U dey craze? They dey Naija. The man say make them investigate generator. U begin talk not every country use generator. Na so craze dey begin o.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Bro, I'm disappointed. I expect you should have a sense of sympathy. All in a bid to garner likes, but always remember that the internet never forgets...
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by myfantasies(f): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

See dis 1

Do u know wat is low self esteem?

Nursery school drop out

#Eco99#

By dere mentions u shall know dem

AKPA AMU
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by uzuz(f): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

I can see from your various posts that you are trying so hard to be a troll, including those pushing you ahead by liking your comments.

Continue! But be very careful, you never know what lurks around the corner.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by delishpot: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
juman:

That did not say it happened abroad. They said the actress lives abroad. The incident did not happen in her house
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Naziridamos: 2:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Too bad shocked
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 31, 2017
It couldn't have been poison because the 2 months old baby didn't eat whatever it was they ate that may have poisoned them. Most likely, their death was caused by carbon monoxide from fumes of either their generator or their neighbor's own.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
So Sad: US based Nollywood actress, Ify Arinze loses
4 family members [Mother, brother's wife and his
two kids] to poisoning same day!!! .

See her post below:
It's so difficult to think, eat, talk or even breath!
Even the strength to pray have also deserted me. I
and my brother needs ur prayers cause am drained of
everything! Exactly one week today! I lost my
mother, my brother's wife, and his two kids, in one
day and one place! They went to bed and didn't wake
up! They said they were poisoned! My mother only
went for omugwo, she walked into my brother's
house with her two legs, alive and healthy and three
weeks later, she was carried out as a corpse
alongside the child she came to do omugwo for!
Now I have to bury 4 members of my family at
once! Only God can heal my brother and I ,am not
strong enough to even comfort him at this time,
cause I can barely pick my own pieces! please
remember us in ur prayers! Cause words have failed
us this time! We can't ask why us, or why our
family! Cause the Truth is nobody, absolutely no one
deserves this amount of pains! I hope and pray we
find our way back to normalcy after all of this! Cause
this is the kind of pain that changes a being forever!
Farewell to my Mother, the womb that carried me!
The one that nurtured me, Farewell to my sister in
law,(Amara) Farewell to my niece (Chisimdi) and
Farewell to my nephew who was barely 2 month old
( Chimeremeze)... they said we can't question God!
But my heart is full with questions!!!

Via Ify Arinze

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/us-based-nollywood-actress-ify-arinze.html?m=0

You're one of the suspect
Lemme consult Amadioha
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by baysol: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2017
VickyRotex:
Oh my world! I am so sorry!
May their souls find eternal rest and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.

Sofisticated evil doing IPOB wey wan form Biafra this na the kin snick preview of evil una go behold. Wicked useless lots.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by leozzz: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

That's a very stupid thing to say.

#Eco99#
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by nextstep(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chai... so painful! Words fail me... cry

You say poison, like intentionally or mistake... hopefully you will get some answers.
Our prayers are with you, your lost ones, and the ones that remain. cry
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by nextstep(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chai... so painful! Words fail me... cry

You say poison, like intentionally or mistake? Maybe generator fumes, and the baby won't have eaten the same thing as adults... hopefully you will get some answers.
Our prayers are with you, your lost ones, and the ones that remain. cry
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2017
friedcorn:
See fine lips that will be good to suck my preeek. Me likey

I knew there would be a regular cursed idiot like you in every snake, dog, goat, pig, chicken and woman post ready with your father's leftover Vaseline. Your village people have pinned down the likes of you jerking off behind your faded dell desktops. #DestinylessOkroSprouts #GrowUpYouShamelessWastedEggsAndSperm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi / Miss Nigeria 1957: Grace Tinuke Oyelude (Pictures) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.