Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! (75418 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / How To Cure Your Dark Spots And Acnes Naturally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by jclassiq(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:

I dont hit raw bro.. I always flow with my C.ondom intact. It appens wheneva i have sex woth any lady at all. This isnt spiritual, it appens to several others as well sir

so u have sex with different girls on a weekly basis? wawuu!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Ranchhoddas: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
fpeter:
Sex is not meant for you. Be like the unsullied
The Unsullied have improvised ooo.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by TGLINKS(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
u are not maried and u need advice to va sex make pimple no do u fr face abi ? agu tawaa gi agba dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by kenny5811(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
1stCitizen:
You have a very wicked and jealous spirit wife.Divorce her and your problems are over grin grin
gbam!!! on point.. vry brutal spirit o..... bt i suggest u re-evaluate ur call in....celibacy is associated to monks.... i jst dey tink say mayb ur callin na fathership.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Contact ur pastor for prayer
Rubbish!!!!!

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by excel101(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
When has Acne/Pimples started becoming an issue, ok, i now understand, na becos no be HIV, abi? Cos if na him, you no go fit open your smelling mouth dey yarn.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by mfm04622: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:

I dont hit raw bro.. I always flow with my C.ondom intact. It appens wheneva i have sex woth any lady at all. This isnt spiritual, it appens to several others as well sir

You must be allergic to the rubber used to make condoms
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Horlaarsco: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:
Your girlfriend is a very lucky Lady. She'd notice whenever you play an away match. cheesy

grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by orijintv(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
humblenature:
SORRY YOU JUST DESTROYED YOUR WHOLE WRITE UP WITH "i am an igbo man" ISH. THAT MEANS, YOU ARE A YOLOBA HEEDIOTIC AMAL EATING SEXTUALLY CURSED CREATURE.. YOU SHOULD CONSULT SANGO OR IFA PRIEST FOR YOUR LIBIDOLISTIC PIMPULOLOGY. OR ELSE, TUNUBU AND OBASANJO WILL BE MORE HANDSONE THAN YOU VERY SOON. YOLOBA KONJI LIKE U.

So much hate bro.. Ignore the tribe and bless me with a solution if u can sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Agbegilodo: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
You may actually be reacting to the condoms you are using. Try to change the make and see if you still have the same problems.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by shaydeenamz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
God forbade sex before marriage n here u no marry come dey nack n u see result say God dey vex with u n u come nairaland, wet in u wan make em tell continue nackin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by sirfee(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
1stCitizen:
You have a very wicked and jealous spirit wife.Divorce her and your problems are over grin grin
grin grin grin

How can someone divorce a succubus like this one below...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by orijintv(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
Trust me bro, you will not get any help from nairalanders. Just going to keep laughing at you. grin

By the way you are probably reacting from allergies. Maybe you have a sensitive skin that reacts to sweats, some kind of perfumes, your choice of condom (s), pillows or the sheets.

Try and take your bath brfore/after sex. Same with your partner(s)

I do take my bath after sex bro.. Thanks for the advice
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by tuscani: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Probably allergy from either the synthetic condom is made from or from the oil in the condom. Two things you can do
1. Have sex without condom ( but it appears you are not in a stable relationship) so in this case , try masturbation, and see if the acne is due to the sex hormones following sexual intercourse .
2. Change condom, or use something more Superior or expensive than regular ones.
... And please thank me later grin cheesy grin wink wink
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by EagleScribes: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:
Hello Doctors/Dermatologists. Ok i know some of you all might have seen this in several online forums, but this is 100% true. I tend to get Acnes/Pimples anytime i have sex ; the acnes might come immediately or maybe just the next day but the bottomline is that i tend to have Acnes whenever i have sex and whenever i stay off sex for like a week or more, my face gets back to normal. I've seen some other people complain about Acnes connection with Masturbation and Sex without getting help, so i thought it wise to bring the topic up in this forum because i'm certainly sure i am not the only one going through this torture. So i ask , Please is there any way i can Enjoy my sex life without having the fear of Acnes breaking out on my face.

N/B: I dont masturbate and that doesnt mean i'm against those who does. Everyman for him own pocket. I just want a solution biko and please ignore any typo, I am an Igbo man and English isnt my official language. Thank you.

It may likely be a reaction, allergy or even hormonal imbalance. In that case you may need to detox your system to prevent such reoccurrence. You may contact me for more information
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Delightiphie: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:

Kindly get married, stop climbing ladies like tree. God is watching.. Day of Reckoning is near.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by oyakhilomeh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:

I dont hit raw bro.. I always flow with my C.ondom intact. It appens [color=#990000][/color]wheneva i have sex woth any lady at all. This isnt spiritual, it appens to several others as well sir
[b][/b]stop fornicating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by TGLINKS(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
u are not maried and u need advice to va sex make pimple no do u fr face abi ? agu tawaa gi agba dia npete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by humilitypays(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:
Hello Doctors/Dermatologists. Ok i know some of you all might have seen this in several online forums, but this is 100% true. I tend to get Acnes/Pimples anytime i have sex ; the acnes might come immediately or maybe just the next day but the bottomline is that i tend to have Acnes whenever i have sex and whenever i stay off sex for like a week or more, my face gets back to normal. I've seen some other people complain about Acnes connection with Masturbation and Sex without getting help, so i thought it wise to bring the topic up in this forum because i'm certainly sure i am not the only one going through this torture. So i ask , Please is there any way i can Enjoy my sex life without having the fear of Acnes breaking out on my face.

N/B: I dont masturbate and that doesnt mean i'm against those who does. Everyman for him own pocket. I just want a solution biko and please ignore any typo, I am an Igbo man and English isnt my official language. Thank you.
You have an allergy. ‎
Many people all over the world suffer one form of allergy or the other. Some are allergic to indoor dust, some ant bite, some are allergic to certain kinds of perfume, some it's heat, some it's certain kind of soap....some are allergic to smoke, noise and even sex.

There is drug for every allergy situation....meet a physician (doctor) and he will be in better position to examine you and recommend the best allergy drug you should be taking before or immediately after the act.

I won't mention any drug here so people don't go abusing it.

People's body and hormone react differently to allergic situation....some will start to experience cough, nasal congestion, reddened eyes and running nose, acne and rashes, headache, etc.‎

How old are you?‎

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
fpeter:
Sex is not meant for you. Be like the unsullied
Are u sure,did u see how Greyworm was giving Melisande grin
Just d way I will love to give it to u
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by vizkiz: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:

I do take my bath after sex bro.. Thanks for the advice

There is nothing wrong with you medically.

Probably herpes. Uh? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by WetinConsignMe: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
chuksville:
Please I Need A God-fearing And Beautiful Lady For A Budding And Long-lasting Relationship. Please Call Me If You're Interested. +2347067518070

Yeye man. U no see all them apps made for relationship and them churches too. Na here u dey look for lady. Amadioha...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by antzlaive(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:
Your girlfriend is a very lucky Lady. She'd notice whenever you play an away match. cheesy
omenka is that u....SPACO wee
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:

try and mastubate, if you don't have the reaction then you might be reacting to latex
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by orijintv(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
tuscani:
Probably allergy from either the synthetic condom is made from or from the oil in the condom. Two things you can do
1. Have sex without condom ( but it appears you are not in a stable relationship) so in this case , try masturbation, and see if the acne is due to the sex hormones following sexual intercourse .
2. Change condom, or use something more Superior or expensive than regular ones.
... And please thank me later grin cheesy grin wink wink

I use durex sir, i guess its good enough sir. All the same , thanks for your advise sir
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Xbee007(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
orijintv:

Have you consider a change of puzzai? Fvcking one puzzai for too long can bring some unsolicited problems. undecided
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by chuksville(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Yeye man. U no see all them apps made for relationship and them churches too. Na here u dey look for lady. Amadioha...
Because Love Can Be Found In Strange Places...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by orijintv(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
1stCitizen:

cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by orijintv(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:

Nna ehn.. I swear i just taya grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Herhmjay(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:

Haba...
That's not what he need right now jare..
Even the gf dey give am pimples sef, whether home or away
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Before I advice u, are u for restructuring or Biafra? haha js kidding might be u have allergies coming in contact wit sweat from other pple
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Maccarthy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
ymee:
STAY AWAY FROM SIN AND YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED

����Meanwhile
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Let me see if you truly know all these you claim. What should i do to my laptop's touchpad mouse that isn't working?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Have premature ejaculation. / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.