Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City (3523 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Bari22: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Your left ear is useless to me...to you even because you have refused to hear the drumbeat of change... In one Nigeria Kano is no man's land
you people must see our negative side, you are living in our land, doing your business peacefully but still insulting us. If kanu's parent don born him with blood let him come to kanu. work war 3 is loading
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Bari22:
you people must see our negative side, you are living in our land, doing your business peacefully but still insulting us. If kanu's parent don born him with blood let him come to kanu. work war 3 is loading
Kano is no man's land!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Pavore9:

I identify only as igbo, as that what is organic to me. I have identified my own frontline and it is no where tied to Kanu.
Bro reconsider well o... Biafra has come to stay.... Kano is no man's land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Pavore9: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Bro reconsider well o... Biafra has come to stay.... Kano is no man's land

I wish you all safe journey to Kano.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Pavore9:

I wish you all safe journey to Kano.
No worries.... Kano is no man's land....we shall take over the city shut it down.... Dan fodio stole the city it must be liberated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

God is in control sire

We are coming... Join us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by sarrki(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

We are coming... Join us

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Bari22: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:
Kano is no man's land!!
Kano is hausaland Enugu is no mans land

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Bari22: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:
Kano is no man's land!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Bari22:
We southerners own Kano city....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Ipob dominate Kano

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Bari22: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:
We southerners own Kano city....
we say no to (drug) developers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Bari22:

we say no to (drug) developers
angry
Kano city.... a no man's land...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by amjoseph19: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Pavore9:

His chances of coming out alive from that place is very slim.
The slimmer his chances of coming alive, the faster Biafra will come. You guys are yet to learn from the mistake of your president. Abokis will never disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Bari22: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:
angry Kano city.... a no man's land...
Kano jalla babbar hausa

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Bari22:
Kano jalla babbar hausa
Hausa bayi a kano
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Pavore9: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
amjoseph19:

The slimmer his chances of coming alive, the faster Biafra will come.
You guys are yet to learn from the mistake of your president.
Abokis will never disappoint me.

Sooner will Biafra come? cheesy

In a scenario that a "back pack" goes off in the course of the Kano rally and we have casualties, Kanu inclusive who would be blamed?

A sure excuse is already awaiting in the guise of Boko Haram! cheesy

My work is weaved around the conflicts in South Sudan and Congo, don't expect the international community to come blazing with guns should Kanu become a victim of "suicide attack"!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Pavore9:

Sooner will Biafra come? cheesy

In a scenario that a "back pack" goes off in the course of the Kano rally and we have casualties, Kanu inclusive who would be blamed?

A sure excuse is already awaiting in the guise of Boko Haram! cheesy

My work is weaved around the conflicts in South Sudan and Congo, don't expect the international community to come blazing with guns should Kanu become a victim of "suicide attack"!
This is why you're not going?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Pavore9: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

This is why you're not going?

Am more useful to humanity in other ways other than attending a rally in Kano. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Pavore9:

Am more useful to humanity in other ways other than attending a rally in Kano. cheesy

Biafra is more than a geographical expression... Even the Hausa wants it...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Pavore9: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Biafra is more than a geographical expression... Even the Hausa wants it...

They are free to want it, my own focus is to transfer knowledge on innovative agriculture and sustainable rural development projects. Am more interested in how our folks in villages can preserve their farm produce for a longer time without the use of electricity, how they can switch to organic farming, generate cooking gas from their farm wastes... Living comfortably in the rural communities without having to think you must leave the village to make something out of life....that is my own "rally"!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Pavore9:

They are free to want it, my own focus is to transfer knowledge on innovative agriculture and sustainable rural development projects. Am more interested in how our folks in villages can preserve their farm produce for a longer time without the use of electricity, how they can switch to organic farming, generate cooking gas from their farm wastes... Living comfortably in the rural communities without having to think you must leave the village to make something out of life....that is my own "rally"!
Cool that's the spirit of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Pavore9: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Cool that's the spirit of Biafra

I have identified my own calling, so you folks are free to chase yours.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by jojothegreat(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2017
mrphysics:
That Won't even happen. Aside from these online schedule you guys are fixing for Kanu, he can't step his feet in Kano. The igbo community there are very small. Infact, the probability of leaving Kano after such visit is zero

Mr man don't say what you don't know.
Ave you been to sabon gari of kano?
Nomansland and sarki yaki parts in kano?

Igbos wey dey kano plenty... I'm from Anambra but I was born and brough up in kano... And i'm still in kano.. Igbo plenty too much unlike kaduna wey hausa people dey do dem anyhow.. . Here in kano once dey start dey misbehave for outskirts of kano.. . Igbos too go retaliate..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Pavore9:

I have identified my own calling, so you folks are free to chase yours.
Kano domination is it!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by jojothegreat(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Bari22:
Keep deceiving yourself, Kano is not Lagos where you declared no mans land and go free. Only sabon gari you get and it is still under our control. I bet my left ear Kanu will never enter Kano and come back alive or free

ka da kuma ga mutãnenka ba zai iya yin wani abu da shi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2017
jojothegreat:

ka da kuma ga mutãnenka ba zai iya yin wani abu da shi
Speak Intelligently.....we are not there yet no need to blubber out of fear... coward!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by jojothegreat(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Speak Intelligently.....we are not there yet no need to blubber out of fear... coward!!

Don't be dumb.
If you don't understand hausa ask someone who do.
(i was actually telling that guy there is nothing they can do to kanu)
So don't be in a hurry to be against what u don't understand...
I'm from Anambra state but base in kano..

Biko mee ihe nke ọma gị isi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2017
jojothegreat:

Don't be dumb.
If you don't understand hausa ask someone who do.
(i was actually telling that guy there is nothing they can do to kanu)
So don't be in a hurry to be against what u don't understand...
I'm from Anambra state but base in kano..

Biko mee ihe nke ọma gị isi
Aybo... Take it easy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by mrphysics(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
jojothegreat:

Mr man don't say what you don't know.
Ave you been to sabon gari of kano?
Nomansland and sarki yaki parts in kano?

Igbos wey dey kano plenty... I'm from Anambra but I was born and brough up in kano... And i'm still in kano.. Igbo plenty too much unlike kaduna wey hausa people dey do dem anyhow.. . Here in kano once dey start dey misbehave for outskirts of kano.. . Igbos too go retaliate..
Imagine. Igbos plenty for Kano? igbos for 0.5% of the population of Kano.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
mrphysics:

Imagine. Igbos plenty for Kano? igbos for 0.5% of the population of Kano.
Plus other Hausa oppressed groups... Boi you're in deep sh't
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City by mrphysics(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Plus other Hausa oppressed groups... Boi you're in deep sh't
If there are Hausa oppressed group why are they still there. Igbos are not oppressed by Hausa's in Kano. I have stayed in both Sabon Gary and can tell you that Igbos and other tribes are surrounded by Hausa people. Even in Sabon gari, you will still see hausas control some things. For instance, the mosque in Sabon gari commands heavy crowd. On fridays, they block roads coming from park to the most and the one coming from the main market to the mosque. Stop making noise online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Still In APC - Dino Melaye Cries Out / Atiku Banking On The Next 48 Hours To Beat Tambuwal To Pdp's Presidential Ticket / Onnoghen: You Have Shot Yourself In The Leg, Rights Activist Tells Njc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.