Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo (954 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Imolites, yesterday, described the visit by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, as a blessing to the people of the state, while some said it caused them unexpected difficulties.

A cross section of members of the various pro-Biafra groups that converged in Umuahia to name Nnamdi Kanu the leader Leader and arrowhead of the agitation for Briafra Republic
Some Pro Biafra supporters who spoke to Vanguard in Owerri, said that a referendum had been conducted going by the crowed that thronged out to welcome their leader.

While some motorists said that it was not a savoury experience for them as they were trapped in a hold up for more than eight hours.

This was even as some of them told Vanguard that they had to take the decision of spending the rest of the day celebrating the visit of Nnamdi Kanu.

Vanguard went further to get the views of street hawkers who said that they had never experience the kind of patronage they had during the visit of IPOB leader.

Even those selling Biafra insignias asked Kanu to come for second missionary journey and that his coming brought blessings and food on their table.

One of the supporters of Biafra struggle, introduced himself as Chima Mbata, age ,28, from Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo state, said that he got healed of his two days headache after sighting Kanu from the crowd.

Iheme said: “I was in the House and my mother called me to come out and see Nnamdi Kanu, at Orlu road roundabout, I told her that I can’t come because I was not feeling fine.

“But she insisted, then I managed to come out immediately I saw Kanu, I was healed. I become stronger and joined other young men in the struggle.”

Also, speaking to Vanguard, a sachet water seller, who preferred the name, Juliana Ugo, from Ebonyi state, said: ” I made up to 11, 500, I have never realised this type of money before as a pure water seller, to the extent that there was no where you can get pure water.

“Some of us who still have it in their stock started selling it for N20 each while some sold a sachet for N30.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/biafra-28-year-old-got-healed-sighting-Igbos-kanu-imo/
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Look at Op.

You live all you life looking for Biafra related news? Whether true or false.

Next thing is when you are broke, you move to Ogun to start mining skulls and later blame Allah...

Get a life boy!!

Lol... Nonsense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
The Lunatic Scammer aka Jesus of Biafrau'd has done it again.

Mynd44 FP

Please note that Vanguard is the official print media of iPod and the Lunatic Scammer from the Red Mud land of Gully Erosion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Built2last: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Vanguard vanguard vanguard.

How do we verify this your fabrication.

This IPOB is really giving some people sleepless night

This will hit front page with the speed of light because it embellishes the desires of the enemies of the struggle even when it's not true.

But umu Chukwu ga emeri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Another saviour has come grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Yeligray(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Laugh out loud.. Even nnamdi kanu will say this is a scam

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
And ipobexposed didnt know our leader was also a prophet
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Vanguard again...

Nawa for this wasternn Muslim newspaper!!

Naaaaa.

The world knows that VANGUARD is the official print media of Osu Jews and their Lunatic Scammer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Know2020: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
The way Vanguard is pro-biafra you would think they are own by IPOB. IPOB dealt with them last year after series attack on IPOB; now they are behaving and taking advantage of the ban on PUNCH. Keep up the good work Vanguard; we will patronise you!
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by escodotman: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Beleive that trash and it proofs you are high on an invisible janja weed from Jamaica
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Victornezzar: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Naaaaa.

The world knows that VANGUARD is the official print media of Osu Jews and their Lunatic Scammer
everyone knows it's a false news
But y do u guys keep feasting on igbo threads
But if it's ur news na, u pple would shift d blame 2 igbos

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by afongha: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

everyone knows it's a false news
But y do u guys keep feasting on igbo threads
But if it's ur news na, u pple would shift d blame 2 igbos

So your print media, Vanguard is spreading false news of the miraculous healing of an Osu Jew by the Jesus of Biafarau'd?

Sense fall on you!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by madone: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is nnmadi kanu a a messiah or an anti christ
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
madone:
Is nnmadi kanu a a messiah or an anti christ

He is the Lunatic Scammer of the Osus.
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Victornezzar: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

So your print media, Vanguard is spreading false news of the miraculous healing of an Osu Jew by the Jesus of Biafarau'd?

Sense fall on you!!!!!!!!!1
I can see that you are far from having sense
fvck off my mention
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by afongha: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Also, speaking to Vanguard, a sachet water seller, who preferred the name, Juliana Ugo, from Ebonyi state, said: ” I made up to 11, 500, I have never realised this type of money before as a pure water seller, to the extent that there was no where you can get pure water.

“Some of us who still have it in their stock started selling it for N20 each while some sold a sachet for N30.”

ITs always about money, to the point of defrauding your fellow Igbos.

SSHIOR!!!!! tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by seunny4lif(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

I can see that you are far from having sense
fvck off my mention

Jesus of Biafrau'd, this quoted Osu is in dire need of your healing touch.

Go to your iPod Vanguard if you do not want to be quoted on a Yoruba-owned forum.
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Naaaaa.

K
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The Lunatic Scammer aka Jesus of Biafrau'd has done it again.

Mynd44 FP

Please note that Vanguard is the official print media of iPod and the Lunatic Scammer from the Red Mud land of Gully Erosion.

Front page for what?

You live all you life looking for Biafra related news?

Next thing is when you are broke, you move to Ogun to start mining skulls and later blame Allah...

Lol... Nonsense!!
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Front page for what?

You live all you life looking for Biafra related news?

Lol... Nonsense!!

Shuku Druggie Bambiala Alabiabia come and save this your druggie and kidnapping son a native of Okija shrine.

Surely this Osu Jew needs the healing touch of the Jesus of Biafrau'd.
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by madone: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

He is the Lunatic Scammer of the Osus.
lol a friend just told me that the guy is from Abia state and abia state people like fighting and scamming
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Shuku Druggie Bambiala Alabiabia come and save this your druggie and kidnapping son a native of Okija shrine.

Surely this Osu Jew needs the healing touch of the Jesus of Biafrau'd.

But you aren't making sense... To be frank!!

Stay cool as..sho..le
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by SuperS1Panther: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

But you aren't making sense... To be frank!!

Stay cool as..sho..le

Coming from an Osu, I will take it with a pinch of salt,
Re: Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo by Arrester171(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Come this felon that created this thread? You think say na children dey here? Even IPOB know say na lie and propaganda you the do. So go sleep

(1) (Reply)

Bribery Scandal: Nigeria Police A Foolish Institution – Fayose’s Aide / Senate To Buhari: Call Sagay To Order, He's A Loose Cannon / Nnamdi Kanu Is 50 Today.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.