Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS (2991 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Another Blunder Spotted In The North (pics) / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
As shared by a Facebook user

Ehidime William
1 Oct, it yet time but u can see our people are living the north, this is to show u how much we need Biafra nation, conduct referendum for Biafran's or no election in biafra land..
Share this video on till it reaches okoroawsa, Obiano and others Biafra nation most stand.

In the video the guy was saying.
Because of our love for Biafra we are going. He then showed his face see pics

And showed the truck as he spoke they were going see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqAf9WqxJLU

see pics

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Crocky23: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
www.good.comgood

In the video the guy was?
Did you brain stopped working after typing the above?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Crocky23:

In the video the guy was?
Did you brain stopped working after typing the above?

My copy and paste go disturb if I copy YouTube link
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala pls watch this video as the guy commented that they are going
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by malificent(f): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm getting tired of this moniker

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
dan56:
I would have believed the news but seeing ipobexposed

I think its just staged by his sponsors.

Nevertheless Nigerian or Biafra if you wish to build a house get your floor plans free here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fokw6qUuaLM

is the guy in the video
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
malificent:
I'm getting tired of this moniker

have u seen the video why condemn
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nonsense thread , dont know if na Morocco Weed wey this Op dey smoke...

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
dan56:

Nope

The guy is in the video
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
mynd44 pls watch the video
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalasticlala pls watch
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by BabaRamota1980: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
He said they are leaving the North...going where?

We need patriotic Yoruba at toll gate to block entry of any truckloads of Ibo into Western Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

We need patriotic Yoruba at toll gate to block entry of any truckloads of Ibo into Western Nigeria.
My brother you are right, we need to send them back to their land, every single one of the igbo leaving the north is aiming to come to south west and start afresh after the north sack them, yet they wont respect us.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by PenisCaP: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
My brother you are right, we need to send them back to their land, every single one of the igbo leaving the north is aiming to come to south west and start afresh after the north sack them, yet they wont respect us.

My dear Lagos belongs to benin..
Even ur oba said it.. go and jail ur oba for saying it

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

Look at you, entire Edo and Benin kingdom is our boy boy, we install whomever we want to rule them from oba to governorship. Our next step is installing OBA in onitsha. Current obi of onitsha is a descendant of benin slave, sold by benin during slavery. Know your history.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by PenisCaP: 1:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Look at you, entire Edo and Benin kingdom is our boy boy, we install whomever we want to rule them from oba to governorship. Our next step is installing OBA in onitsha. Current obi of onitsha is a descendant of benin slave, sold by benin during slavery. Know your history.

Haehehehehehe... u really hav have a talent.
I heard basket mouth is recruiting young talents i think u will do a goo job in comedy u kno.

well wat do u kno abt history...u are still a kid
LAGOS BELONGS TO BENIN ASK UR OBA.
Unless u wana call him a liar...hehehehehe

Or dont u "RESPECT UR ELDERS" anymore. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by MeAndYou(m): 2:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Seriously? wow
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by kingthreatz: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2017
Leave the south west too. Yeah flatinoes. Leave
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Cunninlinguist: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44 ban this rabble rouser now. He is seriously starting to irritate me.

Ok keep disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Cunninlinguist: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
IpobExposed:
mynd44 pls watch the video
IpobExposed:
Lalasticlala pls watch
cheesy Good luck getting lala and mynd44 to watch this your steaming pile of crap tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by budusky05(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
They will go back soon, I know that.
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by freshest4live: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't think these ones are amongst those with the 44trillion naira investment in the North.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by T9ksy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

You can regurgitate the same spurious tale umpteenth times but the fact on the ground is "we yorubas runs the show in lagos"
and there's nothing you and ilk can do about it. You obey our rules rules and regulations in lagos else we won't hesitate to deport you back to your village in upper awka.

BabaRamota1980:

Be ni o!!!

I wholeheartedly, endorse your proposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Shorsky1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Every disappointment is a blessing. There is no much difference between those northerners and south africans.
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by PenisCaP: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
T9ksy:

You can regurgitate the same spurious tale umpteenth times but the fact on the ground is "we yorubas runs the show in lagos"
and there's nothing you and ilk can do about it. You obey our rules rules and regulations in lagos else we won't hesitate to deport you back to your village in upper awka.

Be ni o!!!

I wholeheartedly, endorse your proposition.

Ehehehehehe this is wat we call chest beating!!.
U run things in lagos yet igbos have turned 60 percent of u to their tenants.
And they ar even contesting for political post in lagos...hehehehe so what ar u saying?.

Bros benin own Lagos ur oba said it.
Im not the one dat said it..
If u think its a lie(which i bliv its not)then go and hold ur oba responsible.
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2017
Shorsky1:
Every disappointment is a blessing. There is no much difference between those northerners and south africans.

when KANU was causing the hate where were u
Re: Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshest4live:
I don't think these ones are amongst those with the 44trillion naira investment in the North.

when KANU was causing the hate they were mute

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Media Mogul Who Helped 3 Presidents Get Elected (photo) / Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara Has Won The Seat For The House Of Reps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.