Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog (2827 Views)

Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog by celebritiesnew1: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
click here to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTzzu7N2ezM
Re: Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog by Optional2(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
hope is not a stolen dog grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog by hungryboy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:
hope is not a stolen dog grin
Sister , your own dog loss?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog by Optional2(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
hungryboy:
Sister , your own dog loss?

uncle hungry e aff tay my neighour dog e aff miss oh...

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog by hungryboy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

uncle hungry e aff tay my neighour dog e aff miss oh...
Sister, your neighbor dog no get hair for body like this nah,

This one Na ajebo dog were dey chop home cooked rice and cow bone, sleep inside house no be street dog
Re: Chika Ike And Her Sister Playing With Her Dog by Optional2(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
hungryboy:
Sister, your neighbor dog no get hair for body like this nah,

This one Na ajebo dog were dey chop home cooked rice and cow bone, sleep inside house no be street dog

uncle, na my neighour dog be this oh...
The dog na ajebo e no dey comout from house, to shiit self the dog dey us pool..
E food na special made, na for shoprice dey they buy e food...

If i dey lie make my shoe wey i go wear tomorrow cut before i reach work place grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azalea Wears Some Very Revealing Leggings / Photos From The Wedding Of Bukola Saraki's Daughter, Olutosin Halima Saraki. / Nollywood Actress Shebaby Shows Off Her Poorly Photoshopped Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.