Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die (4219 Views)

12 Spiritual Signs To Recognize Your Soul Mate / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by akintom(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Babalawo to n so katikati....... Babalawo that talks gibberish.
Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by UyiIredi(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
. . . yet I am still alive. Empty superstition.
Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by Babalawos(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
hahn:

Oh shut up angry

There are one million and one ways the Gods deals with people like you. The dead are better than people like you that are alive. Any ear that will hear what will happen to you will not wish that kind of thing to his or her enemy. Keep on boasting. Your day of reckoning is coming....

Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by shigishege: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Babalawos:

Yes but long life is better than short life
so if someone has short life can u add to it??
Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by shigishege: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
hahn:

My life has been better o

There is this pastor(female) that pastors the church next door. That was how she placed a curse on me that I will never succeed and my wife will never give birth. We passed her yesterday and she was too ashamed to walk by us with wifey's big belly everywhere. I am sure she now believes what I said is true when I told her that her god is a non existent failure cheesy grin
but wait, in d first place why dont u arrest dat dumb pastor who cursed u or show him pepper
Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by Babalawos(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
shigishege:
so if someone has short life can u add to it??

Yes, there are ebos (sacrifices) for long life.

A person that is about to die can exchange his or her sudden death with another person's long life.

Most people are scared of visiting those who are sick for fear of life exchange.
Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hogwash. This is bullshiit.
Re: 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Babalawos:
Spiritual signs are subtle messages to humans about a future event that will take place.

Humans are scared of death. We all know it's coming for us at some point but we're still terrified of it. Because of the finality of death, people look for signs and omens of its inevitable arrival so they can either escape it or embrace it.

These 10 death signs are based on real experiences. If you're looking to dodge death, then maybe you should take a look below and keep an eye out for these signs:

10 SIGNS YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE

(1) Ambulance: If an ambulance is parked outside of your building accidentally, death is nearby.

(2) Funerals: If you accidentally come across a funeral procession, you have to turn and follow it for at least four steps to avoid sudden death.

(3) Owl: Owl hooting in your neighborhood is a sign of death and bad luck ahead. Also if owl hoots right above your head or home, death is sure to come for you or your household.

(4) Black Cats: If a black cat meowing in your house at midnight is a sure sign of death and if a black cat crosses a funeral procession, someone in that funeral gathering will die within three days. Also if anyone sees a black cat cross the road at night, the person will die few days later.

(5) Cemetery: Be careful when walking in cemetery. If you fall while walking in a cemetery, death is almost certainly coming for you.

(6) Birds Flew Inside Your house: If a bird enters your home unexpectedly, it's a sign of death coming.

(7) Black Crows: Spotting six or more black crows means death is nearby.

8. Black Snakes: Spotting two black snakes together means that a death in the family is coming.

(9) Bees: If bees begin swarming on a rotting tree on your property, death is coming for you or someone close to you.

(9) Mirrors: If an undisturbed mirror suddenly falls and shatters, death is nearly.

(10) Death Speech: If you start talking about death often or if you are interested in death discussion, death is nearly.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

Concluding one is bound to die by seeing these things is very wrong. Yoruba says ‘ifunra ni oogun agba’, the maximum you should tell people to do is to consult with ifa if these things they’ve seen or continue to see means an impending fatalityfor them.

Ifa, despite being the ‘elerin ipin’, as no power to say when a person will die. It can only tell if desth is looming but not exact hour it will happen.

It is only Ifa, not you, that can these signs or any others at all if problem looms and it is only ifa that can suggest aversion which could be a simple change of environment, mending broken or ending relationships, avoiding certain food, women, drinks & lifestyles, it could be a gift to someone or lastly, maybe an ebo.

sonoforogun:

Fear-mongering na im babalawos de take chop o!

Well, maybe this Babalawo here and otgers you know. Not me or any awos that I know feed off people’s fears. Awo is not meant to cause panic but to bring succour and solutions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity And LGBT / A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation / The Hail Mary Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.