Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (2522 Views)

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Deleted by vizkiz: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bro, what exactly is the problem?

People think you are crazy. Like psycho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by uzoormah(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Isoko weed is bad, m nt saying u smoke but u must have inhaled it somewhere in ur street

Bt seriously, just pray God wil epp u

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
Bro, what exactly is the problem?

People think you are crazy. Like psycho?
Yeah
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
uzoormah:
Isoko weed is bad, m nt saying u smoke but u must have inhaled it somewhere in ur street

Bt seriously, just pray God wil epp u
I am so depressed. This shouldn't be happening.
Re: Deleted by vizkiz: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maccarthy:
Yeah

Do you wish to see a therapist?

Someone you can pour your heart to? It will help. Trust me.
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:

Do you wish to see a therapist?

Someone you can pour your heart to? It will help. Trust me.
Yes
Re: Deleted by vizkiz: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maccarthy:
Yes
Where are you located?
Re: Deleted by ipobarecriminals: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
embarassed embarassed sad shocked sad undecided just.Remember, Eba dey sweet
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:

Where are you located?
Isoko south ( oleh ), delta.
Re: Deleted by vizkiz: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maccarthy:
Isoko south ( oleh ), delta.
Oh, thought it was Lagos.

Just get a counselor bro. You shouldn't keep these thoughts in mind. They are harmful.
Re: Deleted by Israeljones(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2017
The thoughts of killing yourself alone shows you r really crazy.... mumu...
If you slit ur throat you have only validate what they being saying about you then..

That thinking alone shows you are mad... you better wait for una ofe nsala day so u can enjoy urself mumu

1 Like

Re: Deleted by farouk0403(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
have a long sleep, take your bath, wear your perfume, and have a stroll across your street.

Don't a give sh!t to nobody
Re: Deleted by ihustler(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bro, I m sorry to hear your problem.

I think people would understand you better and be able to proffer more lasting solutions if you can give series of instances of your dilemma.

Meanwhile, have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Re: Deleted by coolcatty: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rubbish... Who gives birth to these weak and feeble minded people?

So many depressing threads here... So many people getting suicidal.... No one wants to preserve... No one wants to go through fire and come out well cooked... They all want the easy way out.

Oga nothing is permanent in this life... U will get over it.. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Water101(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Maccarthy:
I am a christian. I don't know how to hurt someone for fun like others. I take falls for my friends. I live in delta a rural part i.e isoko. But why does my friends think am crazy? I understand them perfectly becos am jovial and funny and unpredictable. I get good grades in school. Am so hurt right now. I notice how my mother looks at me sometimes but how can the mother that i trust so much and respect tell me that when ever she hears me talk sometimes she thinks am crazy like something is wrong with my head. Right now i feel like picking up a knive and slitting my throat. What kind of temptation is this? #Crying
what did u say to make her say u are nut?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by darlenese(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think u should stop being jovial and too playful, when people around u dnt appreciate the fact that u like talking and trying to be funny then stop it, try
being a snub for a while and see what happens.

I used to have a friend that says alot of silly things and she actually thinks she is funny, she smiles unnecessarily and laughs at every thing , Infact everything was funny to her, everyone thought she was crazy, and the first time she visited me, my mom was really worried about her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Water101:
what did u say to make her say u are nut?
She said i don't listen to reasons.
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
coolcatty:

So many depressing threads here... So many people getting suicidal.... No one wants to preserve... No one wants to go through fire and come out well cooked... They all want the easy way out.

Yes nothing is permanent in life.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Israeljones:
If you slit ur throat you have only validate what they being saying about you then..

That thinking alone shows you are mad... you better wait for una ofe nsala day so u can enjoy urself mumu
For the fact that you call me a mumu makes you someone without the alphabet up stairs.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Water101(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Maccarthy:
i mean wat did u say b4 she said u don't listen.[img]
Maccarthy:
[/img]
Maccarthy:
Re: Deleted by ikp120(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why does this sound funny to me. LWKMD grin grin grin

Somebody help me oo. Those last 3 lines wan kill me with laugh oo. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Deleted by MiddleDimension: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Israeljones:

my dear, there are all kinds of mental health problems out there and there is absolutely no shame in it! Mental illness is like other forms of illness the only difference is that this has got to do with behaviour.

Op, pls go to a psychiatric hospital, you will find out that you are not the only one who has this issue. A psychiatric hospital is not meant only for 'mad' people. Even people with depression can go there and get help.

By the time you go there to see the psychiatrist, i am sure you will be given some drugs, either chlomipramin of paroxetine. You are also likely to be sent to the psychology department for personality asessment and some sort of psycho-therapy.

You will be fine, trust me! Just take my advice and go to a psychiatric hospital in your area.

It is so unfortunate that in this part of the world, we hardly know anything about mental illness hence, we term them demonic and refer them to prayer houses where there isn't any solution.

NB: i am living with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) which i am currently managing; courtesy, science. I am doing very well now and life is getting easier for me. Thanks to the psychiatrists and psychologists helping me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by MiddleDimension: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Deleted by MiddleDimension: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
coolcatty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp56_w9T9yE

mental illness is an illness, and like all other illnesses, you have to treat it! There are remedies for it. The remedy is not trying to be strong, but to go to a psychiatric hospital where it would be treated by professionally trained doctors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by MiddleDimension: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
these are the kinds of threads that should make front page.

Ofcourse you will find ignorant religious people come on here to rubbish the op, but that will give us the opportunity to correct them and remove the ignorance that has held us back for a long time. In this way, NL becomes a vehicle of social enlightenment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by tuscani: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
My dear don't feel too bad and do not fault those people thinking that you are not well. The best thing is to seek help. Because in psychiatry issues, the sufferer hardly knows
Re: Deleted by Abiagirl777(f): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
darlenese:
I think u should stop being jovial and too playful, when people around u dnt appreciate the fact that u like talking and trying to be funny then stop it, try
being a snub for a while and see what happens.

I used to have a friend that says alot of silly things and she actually thinks she is funny, she smiles unnecessarily and laughs at every thing , Infact everything was funny to her, everyone thought she was crazy, and the first time she visited me, my mom was really worried about her.

exactly! I had a classmate like that in school.we used to call her OP(off point).I really felt bad for her and tried to get closer sometimes I just tell her to hush cos listening and understanding her was a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Mofpearl: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
@Op

Describe your mood on a regular day?

When did you start feeling this way?

What do you see as the problem?

What makes you think/feel that others think you are 'crazy'? Did they say or do anything to make you feel that way?

You mentioned having suicidal thoughts.. on a scale of 0-5, (0 is least likely and 5 is most likely) how likely are you to carry out a suicide attempt? Have you ever tried that to kill yourself before?

I will echo the reasonable contributions made by others which is to see a counselor or psychiatrist. Coming to NL is a sign that you want help and I hope you are able to get that. Maybe posting in this thread might help
https://www.nairaland.com/3084060/burnt-out-no-where-turn
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op stop making yourself cheap to people, Try to use what ever advantage u have as a bargaining chip.

I was once in your shoe bro, even thought I will become a comedian one day cos people always laugh at whatever I say and do but I was dying inside .

Till I channeled that strength to sometime, I don't have any friend now just only my biz and am very happy. Get yourself busy and stop making caricature of your self whereas u are a sucidal being killing the remain of his dignity
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please see a psychiatrist. There are so many Nigerians walking around with undiagnosed mental illness. These are the same ones killing children and calling people witches.
Re: Deleted by crackhaus: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maccarthy:
I am a christian. I don't know how to hurt someone for fun like others. I take falls for my friends. I live in delta a rural part i.e isoko. But why does my friends think am crazy? I understand them perfectly becos am jovial and funny and unpredictable. I get good grades in school. Am so hurt right now. I notice how my mother looks at me sometimes but how can the mother that i trust so much and respect tell me that when ever she hears me talk sometimes she thinks am crazy like something is wrong with my head. Right now i feel like picking up a knive and slitting my throat. What kind of temptation is this? #Crying
Boy, you are just misunderstood...it has absolutely nothing to do with being crazy.

But if you're still intent on slitting your throat, remember that people also thought Einstein was crazy...look how that turned out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Evil Can One Be... / The Quality Of Advice On This Section Is Extremely Poor. / Know The Compatibility Of Your Rhesus Factor As Well Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.