Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News (14391 Views)

Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Integrityfarms(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
The death toll by Boko Haram in this administration is almost times two in the days of the past administration yet they keep deceiving the zombies that Boko Haram have been technically defeated.

Lies

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
What some honesty would have prevented. Why use propaganda to fight a war? Even the US with all her propaganda machines, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc, don't dare try it because they know they can't cover that up for long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Northern forces kills again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by loydsis(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Boko are gaining momentum after getting funds from our zombie president bubu mumu.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by dust144(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Is painful.

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by bignero: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2017
the leaders have refused nigeria to move foward...are boko haram spirits?

the problem of nigeria is simply the north take it or take it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by hisroyalrealnes(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2017
They will be difficult to contain now that they are in factions.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by chiagozien(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2017
One nigeria zombies wont see this,all they care is biafra matter.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by gahyip(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
We really need the help of international communities because Islamic state fighters has relocated from Iraq and Syria to Sambisa forest only God knows what.
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Splashme: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
BUHARI has destroyed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Beverages: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

Once I see the number '69', only one thing comes to my mind

69 standing, that's fucking_ sex position mehn!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Zenithpeak(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Shorsky1:
I think the best way to reduce boko haram attacks is by enlightening those core northerners on why they should value human lives as well as engaging them in honest profitable jobs.

Take Islam away from them, the problem is solved.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by luvinhubby(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Imagine the conspiracy of silence among our local media on this huge human carnage of Nigerians, including some of the brightest brains in our Ivory towers.

Nigeria needs a Donald Trump, an extrovert president that will expose the hypocrisy of Nigeria main stream media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Nbote(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
As if d national disgrace of d lying Army isn't enough, d real facts and figures are beginning to emerge... Im beginning to wonder if Lai Muhammed has had his lying tongue cut out or has run out of lies to feed Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Albert0011(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

badt guy...the 69 position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Urchman27(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2017
shamless afonja, they should knw the north dnt want osibanja as president, that's why bokoharam attack is on the rise

time wil tell

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Goldfaze1: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2017
amjoseph19:
Believe me or not, 1slam is the caused of 70% of terrorism in the whole world.
This terror will never stop. Unless we stop 1slam. 1slam does not belong to us.
We need to de1slamize our societies. Urgently. No more.
1slam is no different from Nazi, 1slam is a cancer to the society. Most of them up North are hard drugs abusing brainwashed fanatic.
I totally need a country without 1slam.
Angola destroyed all the mosque in the country last year and their is no problem in that country up till date, pls Nnamdi KANU when Biafra will came do not take Muslims in those mosque that okorohausa built in IMO should be destroy any country that has Islam in it will never know peace bcs evil is the way of life their Qur'an thought them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by AreaFada2: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2017
guterMann:
It is not a coincidence that Boko Haram attacks have increased after the swap deal,and ransom the Nigerian government paid.

Some people were comparing it with Niger Delta militancy,and are even giving them amnesty.

Terrorism is an ideology and nobody gives them amnesty,de-radicalize or negotiates with them.

I am not a harbinger of bad news,but Nigerians should prepare their minds,this may not be last of high profile attacks,more may come in their foreseeable future.

Well Buhari said terrorists should be flown to Abuja in presidential jets to negotiate like ND militants. Boko even choose Buhari at one point as their speaker/chief negotiator. We are the mumu/novice in the whole thing. They all know what they are doing.

When I say a large number of people condemn Boko just to play to the gallery, some will say it is a lie. Remember hardly any of the Northern elite condemned Boko until Chibok girls' kidnap. When BBC, CNN & Al Jazeera suddenly came with full force, they all came out of their caves to score cheap political points & condemn Jonathan to gain power.

Funny thing is now they know not what to do with power. Not even the good health to use it. Power always belongs to God.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Getintouch2004(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

More like 99%

99.9% rather

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by bunminikan(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2017
A young , vibrant, honest and visionary military man should take over the power between now and next election. presently our military is divided because of politicians. the military government should hold referendum, implement devolution of power etc. they should neutralised book harm and herdsmen. give us a new constitution considering all the past confab. conduct election and return to barrack.
with these politicians Nigeria no go better, no be curse! its only military that got the courage to do the needful. Nigeria is not mature for democracy.... more problems is in the making..... mark my words.
civil rule can not resolve the menace in this nation.
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Jj222(f): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2017
amjoseph19:
1slam is no different from Nazi, 1slam is a cancer to the society. Most of them up North are hard drugs abusing brainwashed fanatic.
me too I need a country without Islam. am just tried of this people. I will b happy if d Christians will be on their own n d Muslims will b on their own. it will be a peaceful country. APC has really failed us. wait ooo Sick buhari said he will stop his Boko boys once u people vote him in.
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by fashrola(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Shorsky1:
I think the best way to reduce boko haram attacks is by enlightening those core northerners on why they should value human lives as well as engaging them in honest profitable jobs.

Due to corruption amongst the elites in the Northern part..... Do you think this ain't really late already?
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Jj222(f): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Onyenna:
This APC government can lie eeeehhhnnn!!......lying liars!!!.... And one APC nigger has successfully infected the Army with "lying Syndrome"....smh
the head n owner of APC is a liar what do u aspect from d followers dozens of liars. 2019 is near they will come again wit a bigger lie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Goldfaze1:
Angola destroyed all the mosque in the country last year and their is no problem in that country up till date, pls Nnamdi KANU when Biafra will came do not take Muslims in those mosque that okorohausa built in IMO should be destroy any country that has Islam in it will never know peace bcs evil is the way of life their Qur'an thought them.

Lol. You don't know anything. Your hate for Muslims, their faith and holy book wouldn't change anything. If a Muslim country does this Christianity and destroys their churches, you will be the first to cry terrorism, marginalisation.

Let's use Nigeria as a case study, if the north decides to destroy the churches up north, you will scream on top of your lungs but since Angola did it to Islam then it justified.

Anyways, there are Mosques in Angola and Muslims too albeit on the minority.
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Jj222:
me too I need a country without Islam. am just tried of this people. I will b happy if d Christians will be on their own n d Muslims will b on their own. it will be a peaceful country. APC has really failed us. wait ooo Sick buhari said he will stop his Boko boys once u people vote him in.

What are the problems Islam have caused you and Why are you tired of them?
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
amjoseph19:

Folks like you are too emotional and brainwashed. It affects you to the extent that, you believe Islam is the reason our couldnt impregnate your wife. How is Islam the reason for terrorism in the whole world?
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Bakrabas: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Those who referred to as the father of terrorism did not have Islam background rather they were the instruments of Christianity and Jewish

Adolf Hitler

Bonito Musolini

Napoleon Bonaparte

Joseph Stalin

The Zion extremist in Palestine

Go and read the Reign of Terror in Europe

Read about those that caused world wars

Read about 30years and 50years wars

Read about the theory of John Calvin on the black race

There's no single place where the word "sword" is mentioned in Al-qur'an

But there are more than 20 places where the words "kill, strike, sword, smite,... In the Christian bibles e.g " go and smite the Amalek utterly destroy what they have do not spear them kill both man and woman, kill ox, cattle, infant and suckling "this is contain in the 1st Sam 15 vs2-3. This is one of the chapters that inspired Boko haram

But mind you Boko haram are neither Muslims nor Christian because they killed both Muslims and Christian, they bombed both mosques and churches, they killed Imams and pastors. BH are blood thirsty group of heartless people that do not know what they want, their mission, vision and what they are killing for... What a fail group Boko haram.

They only hide behind the religion so as to obstruct the peace of steady growing nations by the world powers.

This people were sponsored to halt the advance of any nation that believe is capable to stand on its own without looking westward nor eastward but forward.

But now that we battling with insecurity and other constraints that are strategically caused by our predators, then how can we think of development

Those that we elected are not helping the situation, our Mis-leaders

Sorry bro for attacking you in my aforementioned statements. I am really sorry but the religion never be our problem but the problem is our thieves that sponsored Boko haram to obstruct the peace of our nation so that we'll remain stagnated

I think it high time, we should not give those Bh oxygen to breathe so that they can suffocate to their early grave

amjoseph19:
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by Omoedeki: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
ymimiz:
Sad, they are waxing stronger under Buhari
You this scarmmer. You have started again. You did not credit me the 30Gb I paid for. Now you want to scarm others. go find another work to do.
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by amjoseph19: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Bakrabas:
Those who referred to as the father of terrorism did not have Islam background rather they were the instruments of Christianity and Jewish

Adolf Hitler

Bonito Musolini

Napoleon Bonaparte

Joseph Stalin

The Zion extremist in Palestine

Go and read the Reign of Terror in Europe

Read about those that caused world wars

Read about 30years and 50years wars

Read about the theory of John Calvin on the black race

There's no single place where the word "sword" is mentioned in Al-qur'an

But there are more than 20 places where the words "kill, strike, sword, smite,... In the Christian bibles e.g " go and smite the Amalek utterly destroy what they have do not spear them kill both man and woman, kill ox, cattle, infant and suckling "this is contain in the 1st Sam 15 vs2-3. This is one of the chapters that inspired Boko haram

But mind you Boko haram are neither Muslims nor Christian because they killed both Muslims and Christian, they bombed both mosques and churches, they killed Imams and pastors. BH are blood thirsty group of heartless people that do not know what they want, their mission, vision and what they are killing for... What a fail group Boko haram.

They only hide behind the religion so as to obstruct the peace of steady growing nations by the world powers.

This people were sponsored to halt the advance of any nation that believe is capable to stand on its own without looking westward nor eastward but forward.

But now that we battling with insecurity and other constraints that are strategically caused by our predators, then how can we think of development

Those that we elected are not helping the situation, our Mis-leaders

Sorry bro for attacking you in my aforementioned statements. I am really sorry but the religion never be our problem but the problem is our thieves that sponsored Boko haram to obstruct the peace of our nation so that we'll remain stagnated

I think it high time, we should not give those Bh oxygen to breathe so that they can suffocate to their early grave

Pitiable fella.
I can go on disputing all those your claims. But you have been brainwashed totally.
ask yourself this question, How many of this people you mentioned did this shouting Jesus or because of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by syncACE(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one,

Werey...sex position don scatter your head
Re: Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News by iamtardey: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2017
BH just admit new students abi wetin dey happen like this for this country sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen & Farmers In Enugu Strike Peace Deal / FCT Poll: INEC Changes Election Result Viewing Portal / Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.