Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Get Free Web Hosting In The Name Of Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Free Web Hosting In The Name Of Yahweh (437 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Web Hosting In The Name Of Yahweh by GoodMuyis(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2017
I have a hosting reseller and i feel like giving out a free account today.
Interested blogger should signify,
100% free
Otem dont apply I will not give you
Re: Get Free Web Hosting In The Name Of Yahweh by Thepasserby(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2017
GoodMuyis:

100% free

I am interested
Re: Get Free Web Hosting In The Name Of Yahweh by GoodMuyis(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Thepasserby:

I am interested

Do you have a domain? update it with the following namesavers and get back to me later

ns1.hostdaddy.com.ng
ns2.hostdaddy.com.ng

If you dont have domain purchase one at garanntor.ng their price is cheaper .com.ng is N1150 only
Re: Get Free Web Hosting In The Name Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

100% free

What did I do nah? Is it bad that I should make God the creator of Yahweh and Allah known? cheesy

Well, I just hope this doesn't end up in another scam grin

(1) (Reply)

Ananias & Sapphira: The Watershed Of TRUE And FALSE Christianity. / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 19/08/2017) Victory Through The Blood Of Jesus / Church Launches Operation ‘don’t Die A Tenant’ Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.