Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (52179 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Fucktensei: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
If you know you'll Fuçk up during sex, pls abstain or else use that rubber! Use that rubber that the scientists made and you'll be just fine. If there was a horrible disease that kills people in 3mins through unprotected sex,believe me you that some iidiots will still go ahead and do it skin to skin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by jaksmillioniar: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Silentscreamer:
What is hypocritical bout my statement? U obviously don't have any point to make.
u lie a guy hav not sex u dis month

2 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Sirambassador(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Abstinence is the best. Don't know why peeps risk their lives for few minutes of pleasure.
. Are you really abstaining??

2 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Fucktensei: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That doctor is high. Natural is the best. A relationship where couples engage in skin to skin sex mostly results in marriage.

Advice to ladies, if you want that ring or car as birthday gift, allow him to do skin. It increases his feelings and love for you.

If you always do synthetic, his love for you will be synthetic, artificial, fake
Recycled advice to thrash bin! Na your type dey clinics now for ARV's
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Abstinence is the best. Don't know why peeps risk their lives for few minutes of pleasure.

Few minutes ke,your man must be a learner

2 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Sirambassador(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitopegee:
Eating biscuit with nylon?? cry how is DAT possible

Chisos...lmao
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by SLIMKEY1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's fun time...Let's give to them what we knw how to do best....

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by patola080(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
solpat:
True word
dey dnt nid to tell us dis again everybody know dis we are not a kid any more
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Xmen149(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
come to think of it. even after marriage,safety after unprotected sex is still not guaranteed.
just do all you can at anytime to remain safe.

2 Likes

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by gentlechyke(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
obinna58:
Don't know how it all happened but after a wonderful time with her she began to cry
I looked at her, she was wallowing in tears
Me: Lucy but you not a virgin why... Lucy wouldn't care all coming out from her "u used me"
I felt ashamed same time pitied her, had to cheer her up and accept it all a mistake

2days later I received a call,
Lucy: should I come over
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
A like just for Lucy

Oh laala
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by able88(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Silentscreamer:
having one sexual partner is the best, not abstinence OK?

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by centboy123456(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That doctor is high. Natural is the best. A relationship where couples engage in skin to skin sex mostly results in marriage.

Advice to ladies, if you want that ring or car as birthday gift, allow him to do skin. It increases his feelings and love for you.

If you always do synthetic, his love for you will be synthetic, artificial, fake

Yea u are right but dey don't know these or dey think any girl I use condom on am going marry that girl oh no skin to skin is d best but u have to be very careful
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Icon79(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Me and you both ... those condoms don't really do it for me. I think it's a waste of a good thing sad

Integrityfarms:
I don't no why I like skin to skin
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by eeby1983(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Silentscreamer:
how does your quot relate to your user name "silentscreamer, do you scream or moan when you enjoy dick

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by franco3075q(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

Don't shortchange yourself.
Eat the fruit of life raw.

Skin to skin is the best...
Remember, something must kill a man.
If you must use any protection, use anointing oil to lubricate bless your preek and the kpekus then you are good to go.

What is the essence of using a condom to prevent dying from gonorrhea when malaria can still kill you faster? undecided
U NO WELL I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by MENTORCH(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

If you must use any protection, use anointing oil to lubricate bless your preek and the kpekus then you are good to go.

What is the essence of using a condom to prevent dying from gonorrhea when malaria can still kill you faster? undecided

Lol, it's suicidal to Bleep raw. When you catch a disease you would have prefered to be a virgin.
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Hotzone(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Can someone list signs of this gonorhear
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by thickminaj(f): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2017
permsec:
wait.... you actually possess those stuffs i'm seeing on your profile and you think you'll make heaven if you are celibate.... if na play stop am naa
grin is it ur heaven...
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by landlaw: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by WetinConsignMe: 1:06am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

Mumu hediot detected
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by WetinConsignMe: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Integrityfarms:

I've always loved condoms... and that, my friend, saved my life

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by DadaStephen1(m): 1:19am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

Why do I keep having a feeling that you're either possessed or a satanic agent of death?

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by goingape1: 1:23am On Aug 01, 2017
skin to skin is a mind blowing experience!

is just like peeling a banana skin and dipping that white banana into ya mouth!

ya all matherfvkers know that you can't eat a banana with his skin intact undecided

#thewiseape
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by fof1: 3:02am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

What is the essence of using a condom to prevent dying from
gonorrhea when malaria can still kill you faster? undecided

U ARE A DISGUSTING DEVIANT, A MISFIT FOR THIS FORUM AS UR IDEAS AND THOUGHT LINES ARE ALWAYS AVAST TO MORALITY AND CORRECTIONS. WHY WATER DOWN AN EXPERT OPINION OR DOWN PLAY A VERY IMPORTANT AND USEFUL ADVISE TO D PUBLIC WITH SUCH SARCASTIC AND DEVILISH REASONINGS?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Integrityfarms:

sleek as shi.t

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by GOFRONT(m): 4:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Wen konji hold u somtimes, u wil forget to use condom......infact biggest things wil start lookin like smallest things to u....E.g River Niger wil start lookin like kainji dam for ur eye, Even for aftanoon u go dey see Stars coz afternoon be lyk Night.......mr Raw

As am typin dis, som1 somwhere is grindin Raw..

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by odinga1of: 4:48am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

hahahahhaahhhahahhahahahaah Guy you so funny and at the same time ______________ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by bellotaofeek: 4:53am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is life.

You are on your own . To all the young dudes in the house . Don't allow this man to mislead you . Avoid unprotected sex.

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by arsenal1414: 5:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Ah aids is real seens i watched its reaction in nigerian
Films i always enter with condom how can i kill myself
With enjoyment of 5min without condom i dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex by arsenal1414: 5:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Ah aids is real seens i watched its reaction on naija movie i started entering pomo with condom how can i kill my self with 5 min enjymnt with out condom i dey craze?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) / Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.