Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (21866 Views)

WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by romandiaz(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
Trash. They are all thrash
...Why would you call it thrash? U don't like it, does that make it thrash?? ! How many have you produced. ..BTW if you like ban me.. .your frigging bizwax!

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Boscojugunu(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Aromas: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Infinix Hot 4 is the best so far

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by KnowMore: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2017
I read a good review about those phone too: http://www.jagabanking.com/infinix-note-4-pro-price/

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Jeff1759:
I'm planning on getting a new phone soon so I need your advice on which of the above phones is best.
Go note 4!!!
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Onliie(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
See this one. Youre calling infinix note 3/4 thrash. Which one can your country make? They may not be as good as some products, but far from thrash. Stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Aromas:
Infinix Hot 4 is the best so far
Am sure that's what you are using. Lol
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by seekier(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Jeff1759:
I'm planning on getting a new phone soon so I need your advice on which of the above phones is best.
note 3 is what I am using. I hate it because it does not have 4g network I advice u go for note 3 pro

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Zenithpeak:
They are all Infinix now.

Either hot 4 or cold 5 all na scam! After one year continuous usage may be you'll understand.
Mine is 3yrs now, and no problem at all.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by boboLIL(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Ifexladon:
But I still love Note3 cause of d features e.g battery which is 4500mah
how much?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Do you know using that money to buy a UK used Samsung or Sony Xperia would serve you better in the long run?

It will outlive any infinix, tecno, gionee, xiaomi etc phone. After one year, your Infinix Hot whatever will have a significant drop in battery capacity, just one fall and the screen will stop working, the body will peel off as its made with inferior materials and most importantly, it has very little no resale value when you plan to upgrade.

Tecno gang can bash me but na fact I yan...

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Aromas: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2017
shedy03:
Am sure that's what you are using. Lol

Yea, Hot 4 Lite to be precise
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Blackfire(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2017
I think note 3 is OK... That is one of the phones am use

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by odinga1of: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:

Trash my foot, you think this is PDP made phone that you can insult their products.

Rubbish......................Which one u don make, after all you are even using the same Infinix to ban nairalanders who offend or quote you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is PMB regime and moreover you can do anything, don't even think of banning me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Chinedumsimpero(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Please go for infinix hot 4 pro... I am simpero, the only son in isuochi abia[b][/b]simpero

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Abduletudaye:
Would go for Note 3 or Hot 4 pro. That thing called Note 4 is overhyped.

Meanwhile, My next device will be Xiaomi Note 4X 4Gb/64Gb.. cool

Note 4x is cool.
Is there anywhere one can buy xiaomi phones in naija?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Aromas: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2017
ShyCypher:
Do you know using that money to buy a UK used Samsung or Sony Xperia would serve you better in the long run?

It will outlive any infinix, tecno, gionee, xiaomi etc phone. After one year, your Infinix Hot whatever will have a significant drop in battery capacity, just one fall and the screen will stop working, the body will peel off as its made with inferior materials and most importantly, it has very little no resale value when you plan to upgrade.

Tecno gang can bash me but na fact I yan...

Oga UK used, calm down now.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
I see a tecno phone fan. lol.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Aromas:

Oga UK used, calm down now.

Oga, clean UK used Samsungs/iphones/Xperias will outlive any Tecno or Infinix. E sure me die...

No one will even tell its used sef.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:

Seriously... all these Tecno gang ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Ourown:
Xaiomi R note 4 smiley
Where can one buy this pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Hassan080196(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Like you people are not just okay..... comparing iPhone with one bullcrap infinix.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2017
shedy03:

Note 4x is cool.
Is there anywhere one can buy xiaomi phones in naija?

Nope.. Except you order via Jumia or directly from Aliexpress.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Zenithpeak(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2017
shedy03:

Mine is 3yrs now, and no problem at all.

Thank God for your stars. I wish your 3 years old phone long life and prosperity. Igba odun, odun kan.

Meaning; After 200 years usage, your phone will be as new as just one year usage.

Meanwhile, in another news, my son (Williams) clocks 5 today show some love

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Gptech(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
shedy03:

Ask noobody from the Xiaomi thread.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
lol mynd, as in ehn, i just prefare to spend hard on samsung galaxy, sony xperia or iphone than use my hard earn money to buy thrashes like tecno, infinit and gionee. "the disadvantages of this smartphones outweigh the advantages. "Nigerians are gullible people, so i understand why these companies keep sheaping their products to Nigeria and they ignore the america and european markets. "you cannot tell a 20years old youth in europe or america that has used iphones and samsung all his or her life to start using infinix or tecno. it will be like moving from Newyork city to owerri to stay.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Reeberry: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Hot 4 Pro.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:

Seconded.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Fourwinds: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
U did not even suggest any brand to back up ur claim...this Oga Seun boys self

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by noobody(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2017
shedy03:

Hello,we can help you get it at cheap rates,

Contacts on signature,thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by noobody(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Gptech:

Ask noobody from the Xiaomi thread.

Thank you my oga!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / How To Close Your 2go Account / Htc Zain Gprs Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.