Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? (21878 Views)

Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
The phonebook or contact list of a phone contains names or nicks of family, friends, loved ones or business clients.

However, taking a glance through someone's contact list can make someone laugh based on the names used to store the contacts.

I have seen funny names in phones such as 'Shawarma Guy', 'Urgent 2K', 'Amadioha' etc.

What is the weirdest name you have used to save someone's contact?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by MufasaLion: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
You really don't wanna know.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by nifemi25(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Makeisendàza. Make I send my aza

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
You really don't wanna know.

lol....comrade.
Spill the beans.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
nifemi25:
Makeisendàza. Make I send my aza

Funny.

26 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by MufasaLion: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Omicron007:

lol....comrade.
Spill the beans.

Lol

I ain't doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by joinnow: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Not meoo
Someone bi use
Funke burial.

As in she meet the baby at funeral

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
joinnow:
Not meoo
Someone bi use
Funke burial.

As in she meet the baby at funeral

That's gross!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Sekoni003(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Sekoni003(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
I have a cousin whose nick is "Disu". He called me one day with a new number, informing me he had ditched his old line. I was behind the wheels so I hurriedly typed "Disu Cousin" and saved the no. Unknown to me, auto-correct had changed it to "Disowned Cousin" grin
He called me weeks later and my girl brought my phone to me with a weird look; "Your disowned cousin is calling " cheesy

393 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sekoni003:
I have a cousin whose nick is "Disu". He called me one day with a new number, informing me he had ditched his old line. I was behind the wheels so I hurriedly typed "Disu Cousin" and saved the no. Unknown to me, auto-correct had changed it to "Disowned Cousin" grin
He called me weeks later and my girl brought my phone to me with a weird look; "Your disowned cousin is calling " cheesy

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Gggggg
Motherfvcker
Bbbbb

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
During my secondary day's i have 6 Girlfriends and two side chicks, gat to save they numbers like this to avoid mistake;

Js1-

Js2

Js3

Ss1

Ss2

Ss3

then the two side chicks

Chicke1

Chicken2

But now G gat only TWO

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Lilsameey: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't know
Oloribu
Mofo
Disaster
Big Dick
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Aforxzy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
I had this friend that calls at odd hours. I saved her name as magbe. Meaning don't pick.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by lagusboyyy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't pick it!!!

The guy had the habit of always trying to borrow money, without the intention of paying back.

So anytime he calls, he would always make request for loan, and this is a guy that would never call on a normal day to say Hi.

Na so i just edit hin name sharpaly, so anytime i see DON'T PICK IT!!!.. I go just jejely bone.. Lol.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lilsameey:
I don't know
Oloribu
Mofo
Disaster
Big Dick
Lmao

Mad!!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Das1mama: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sule Fish............. Alhaji Beans........... Comfort Okpa..... Asin ehn.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
bekie doggy, blessin afang, stella begi begi, esther 2k...milton flexing n oscar az.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Well,OP. one Babe i was Pursuing those Days saved my name as 'Big Head'. She revealed this to me after we broke up over Kpomor issues!
One once saved my number as 'Promise and Fail'.
Lolss.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omicron007: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Well,OP.
one Babe i was Pursuing those Days saved my name as 'Big Head'.
She revealed this to me after we broke up over Kpomor issues!

One once saved my number as 'Promise and Fail'.

Lolss.
l
lols
You must have been a play-boy.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by slawormiir: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
embarassed

Chicken
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by tutudesz: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Bros talk talk (This guy can talk O!)
Fat Honorable
Wickedness (My HOD)
Bros anything for boys (PhD in Begging)

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Crystalline(f): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
PEST
Don't Ever Pick Up
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Omniman(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
angry nigga still owing me...

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Yamleg: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Quote me on a dead thread to buy Instagram, twitter and Facebook account from me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Coldie(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Ose criminal

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by BSH4u(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Sandra big clít
Inemisit Old Cargo
Wayo Pastor

=====================================
Are you a sexúally frustrated lady/woman who has never experienced orgasm before, check my profile.
====================================

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download God Of War 4 Apk + Obb And Iso File For Ppsspp / Htc Zain Gprs Configuration / Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.