Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country (972 Views)

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by WetinConsignMe: 4:07am On Jul 31, 2017
I sense a revolution coming in this country. Forget restructuring​, ipob, arewa and such. The enemy is the rulling class - the polithiefians! Organise and physically make their lives miserable. Start organizing right here on social media. REVOLUTION!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by blackfase(m): 4:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Im with you on this...
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 31, 2017
For revolution to take place, some people need to be imprisoned and some people need to die. Dear OP, which of the "people" will you be?
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by cutievik: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Start with the Local government chairmen, move up to d state Governors, then the Interior minister, tinubu and his caucus, the IGP and his caucus them the minister of finance, atiku and past leaders... Op oya show us ur plan..
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by deedeedee1: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2017
U are sensing nonsense.
You can blame your leaders all you want because they are from Congo or Togo.
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by ultron12345: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2017
deedeedee1:
U are sensing nonsense.
You can blame your leaders all you want because they are from Congo or Togo.
dont mind him, we all know the only reason he himself hasn't looted the national treasury is lack of opportunity
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by michelz: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
I sense a revolution coming in this country. Forget restructuring​, ipob, arewa and such. The enemy is the rulling class - the polithiefians! Organise and physically make their lives miserable. Start organizing right here on social media. REVOLUTION!!!!
Forget IPOB?
After dem don give you liver for revolution. ...
mtcheww.
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by WetinConsignMe: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2017
michelz:

Forget IPOB?
After dem don give you liver for revolution. ...
mtcheww.

Ipob is divisive. It is the youth against the polithiefians. Back to Nzeogwu mentality. They did not see tribe. They were united as young soldiers out to root out corruption and tribalism. Let's unite and make life unbearable for the thieves, whatever their tribe maybe.
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by WetinConsignMe: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Dreamwaker:
For revolution to take place, some people need to be imprisoned and some people need to die. Dear OP, which of the "people" will you be?

U have to break some eggs to make omelettes. One thing is clear, we can't continue like this.
IPOB is dead on arrival. It is a fringe group - most Ibo people don't want Biafra. Either way, the thieves must be made to pay - that's enough, just to see them suffer for what they've put the country through.
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by Apawicked: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Ipob is divisive. It is the youth against the polithiefians. Back to Nzeogwu mentality. They did not see tribe. They were united as young soldiers out to root out corruption and tribalism. Let's unite and make life unbearable for the thieves, whatever their tribe maybe.
so because IPOB was mentioned and your sense came back to normal. I thought you people termed it Igbo coup. Hypocrites
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by WetinConsignMe: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Apawicked:
so because IPOB was mentioned and your sense came back to normal. I thought you people termed it Igbo coup. Hypocrites

Any detribalised honest Nigerian like me knows those were idealistic young men out to rid Nigeria of corruption and tribalism. We have to bring back that mentality. The vast majority of youth in this country don't want oduduwa republic or Biafra or Delta. They want a better Naija, rid of corruption and thieving politicians.
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by Hardeybhoi: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Have been sensing it too, i even thought it was going to be 2015 but not then and i know we are still going to have wether we like it or not
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by palao: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2017
It better comes, nothing lose
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by Vladdo: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
A #Revolution is coming!! Whether we see/like it or not..

Personally, I love that Nnamdi guy's courage, however questionable his methods/ motives may be. I am sure his continued heat makes a lot of folks think along these lines. Were it not for the ethnic front, Nnamdi's support would have easily and overwhelmingly spread across board like the Arab Spring.

Sentiments apart, besides the fact that the SouthEast is yet to produce the number one man at the helm (in recent history), the (everyday) people (in the SE) suffer the same fate as (everyday) people in other parts of Nigeria.

The catch here is simply lack of accountability and transparency. And this is seen among those ruling and those being ruled alike. We must realise that Corruption transcends ethnic or religious affiliations.

It is however unfortunate that we have a situation where a paltry ten percent controls ninety percent of what happens in our society.

Now, the deal is/will be, to get this ten percent and use them as scapegoats one way or another. Even if my own father, uncle, relative, or myself happen to be among this group, deal with them/us decisively to serve as a deterrent to the next crop of leaders.

When the WILL is there, anything is achievable. The "one Nigeria" we have carried on our heads SHOULD NOT and CANNOT continue this way!
We must secure the future of our children unborn even if ours has been rigged already.. As far as Nigeria is concerned, that so desired "change" through the ballot may only remain a wet dream.

Remember, as Ernesto "Che" Guevara once said, "The Revolution is not an APPLE that falls when it is ripe. You have to MAKE IT FALL."
Re: I Sense A Revolution Comming In This Country by Terkimbi01: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Vladdo:
A #Revolution is coming!! Whether we see/like it or not..

Personally, I love that Nnamdi guy's courage, however questionable his methods/ motives may be. I am sure his continued heat makes a lot of folks think along these lines. Were it not for the ethnic front, Nnamdi's support would have easily and overwhelmingly spread across board like the Arab Spring.

Sentiments apart, besides the fact that the SouthEast is yet to produce the number one man at the helm (in recent history), the (everyday) people (in the SE) suffer the same fate as (everyday) people in other parts of Nigeria.

The catch here is simply lack of accountability and transparency. And this is seen among those ruling and those being ruled alike. We must realise that Corruption transcends ethnic or religious affiliations.

It is however unfortunate that we have a situation where a paltry ten percent controls ninety percent of what happens in our society.

Now, the deal is/will be, to get this ten percent and use them as scapegoats one way or another. Even if my own father, uncle, relative, or myself happen to be among this group, deal with them/us decisively to serve as a deterrent to the next crop of leaders.

When the WILL is there, anything is achievable. The "one Nigeria" we have carried on our heads SHOULD NOT and CANNOT continue this way!

Remember, as Ernesto "Che" Guevara once said, "The Revolution is not an APPLE that falls when it is ripe. You have to MAKE IT FALL."

If Biafra was not his mantra.
He would not have gotten such a follower-ship.
I am sure of that.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Height Of Wickedness / 400 Level Student Of Ebonyi State University Shot Dead (photo) / President Buhari Arrives Presidential Palace Ankara Turkey (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.