Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

See One Of The Victims Of Kogi Tanker Fire Incident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See One Of The Victims Of Kogi Tanker Fire Incident (432 Views)

Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See One Of The Victims Of Kogi Tanker Fire Incident by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 31, 2017
One of the victims of Kogi tanker fire incident that claimed 11 lives have been identified as Chinedu David Emeyazia. Chinedu was among the many who got burnt to death in a horrible multiple accident, in Lokoja last weekend.

Friends of the deceased have already taken to Facebook to write tributes to him.

Engr Lorenzo wrote;

'Still trying to make my head believe it's not true. JCI Chancellor Chinedu David Emeyazia, a young man with full of life, but the ungodly accident (Explosion) could not allow that even as you fought to make it but failed ( Country where there is no effective emergency response). I will cry no more because you're gone and not even the tears of everyone in this life can bring you back. All i can do is to pray that God grant you eternal rest and forgive your sin. Life is a sickness which only death can cure. R.I.P. my JCI friend and brother. '

Chizzyejims wrote;

'JC Chinedu David Emeyazia
Lord have mercy on ur soul
I can't remember d last time I saw tears out of eyes
Ur death just made me cry like a baby

U even fought death With d pains but d pains couldn't allow u..
A jovial friend dat understands a lot
I can't continue writing bcs u ain't seeing it..

Bro farewell, sleep well bro.
JCI loves u
I heart u bro...
#Tears'

http://www.lailasblog.com/see-one-of-the-victims-of-kogi-tanker-fire-incident/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

English Language Proficiency For Canadian Undergraduate Degree / Enquiry / Atlanta Airport Power Cut Leaves Thousands Of Passengers Stranded – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.