Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I'm Not A Lesbian - Asa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not A Lesbian - Asa (2307 Views)

I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A Lesbian - Asa by woye77: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Asa, who recently came into the country from her base in France, has debunked the rumour that she is a lesbian.

It has been in circulation for some time that she was having an affair with her manager, Janet Nwose.

“All what they were saying about me are far from the truth. Presently, I’m only married to my guitar,” Asa said.

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/entertainment-extra/172-im-not-a-lesbian-asa.html
Re: I'm Not A Lesbian - Asa by riversman: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
she needs to come out and say "I ASA, no dey bend down lick Janet nwose toto.", then i will believe her, lol

did she say I am married to my guitar? chaild those are signs of - I am not too comfy with my sexuality, so I will just dodge the question, GURL BYE!!!!

*looks around the room for NNEKA's CD**, "Heartbeat is playing,

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan / Toni Tones In Seductive Gown-Hot Or Trashy?-photos / WATCH: Jay-z Surprises Beyonce On Stage With A Romantic Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.