Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid (26166 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by blessedweapon(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria na scam
The igbos should go their separate ways
The yorubas should go their separate ways
The hausas should go their separate ways...........................
So we can handle our problems easily. The politicians in this country are not doing anything except stuffing their pockets. Its a shame cry cry cry cry cry

Eniola badmus fall on buhari and co angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Vic3wap(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Anyway, I think those kidnappers drew off his life because he had unmasked the identity of either or both of the below parties:
i. Some or all of his abductors.
ii. The person(s) who arranged for his abduction.

***sad news though***
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by SpaceTour: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
It is a pity, @dudebuck come and make your input in your state's matter cool
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by HMZi: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
He probably knew one of the kidnappers...sad one
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
can u imagine?.....

Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by funmilade4real(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
FTC on this kind of thread...

YellowBars kidnapped our flattie brother and still kill him after they paid ransom .. Useless tiger claw face Skull miners...
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Gudfrie(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian Twitter user, @OnyemaIsaa, has taken to the platform to mourn his kidnapped brother who was killed by his abductors even after a ransom of N1.5Million was paid. 

According to OnyemaIssa, he begged the Governor of Imo State and the Nigerian Police to help secure the freedom of his brother who was held for 73days, but they reportedly did nothing. 

Here are his tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/man-mourns-kidnapped-brother-killed-n1-5million-ransom-paid/

Lalasticlala
I don't think he is dead......he is been bundled and tied up where he is been asked to pick
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
FTC on this kind of thread...

YellowBars kidnapped our flattie brother and still kill him after they paid ransom .. Useless tiger claw face Skull miners...

Now that you wrote a hate comment, what have you gained ? How much have credited into your account? What good news did you receive afterwards?
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by NNAMDlKANU(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:

Now that you wrote a hate comment, what have you gained ? How much have credited into your account? What good news did you receive afterwards?

Will u get away?
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by ITCareer14: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Sorry sir about that!!!
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by NNAMDlKANU(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
benueguy:

Has the hatred gotten to this?

It has hone beyond this
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Take heart bro. It's well, your late bro will RIP sad
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Amhappy(f): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2017
So sad
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by besttrader: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Really sorry for the death of your loved one, it really saddens me the kind of death trap Nigeria has evolved into due to years of reckless leadership on all fronts. Really sorry for your loss and may God help his mom overcome the grief. I'm really saddened by the state of things in Nigeria. Condolences bro cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by abbeyty(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2017
This kidnapping of a thing really freak me out, how did we get here as a nation ?
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by azpekuliar: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2017
hungryboy:
This is tragic,
Imagine losing a loved one even after paying ransom to this heartless kidnappers

The only thing working in this country is corruption

This country has failed us all

..and organised crime.
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by delpee(f): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
This is heartbreaking! God will confort and uphold the family. May God rest his soul in peace.
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by juman(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Totally destroyed country.
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Jabioro: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Someone is asking Evans likes to be freed instead of jungle justice banana to fall on their heads....

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by juman(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
abbeyty:
This kidnapping of a thing really freak out, how did we get here as a nation ?

How did we get here as a nation?

Greediness of ibb, obj, jonah, abacha, abdulsalam, governors, etc.

Primarily one nigeria is a country that belongs to nobody.
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Fhowe: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2017
why do i feel this dude is lieing must you share such a news on twitter .I dont know what is wrong with Nigerians if what this man claims is really true twitter will be the last thing on his mind,and this use of this word my brother (it might just be someone from the same village).Some people are ready to go to any length just to make people look at them as being rich or from a rich family. I once met a girl that was talking so much about kidnapping this and that the way her younger sister was kidnapped and why she has go home on time (all just to form) I knew she was lieing people that have really gone through the trauma of their loved ones being kidnapped will tell you it is not a nice thing they want to talk about talkless of boasting with it .What is wrong with people these days.The people evans collected $1m from did we see any on social media until evans was arrested this dude is a liar with his strong igbo face

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Fhowe: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
And if it is true i doubt it is direct brother looks like all this village urchins
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by abbeyty(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
juman:

How did we get here as a nation?

Greediness of ibb, obj, jonah, abacha, abdulsalam, governors, etc.

Primarily one nigeria is a country that belongs to nobody.

you are very correct Sir....the thing just tire me
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Larasisi(f): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Kidnapping in Imo is becoming another thing. Rochas should be proactive and reduce this menace or totally eradicate it even if that alone is his achievement.
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by juman(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2017
abbeyty:

you are very correct Sir....the thing just tire me

The country suppose to be divided.

A country in which yesteryears were better than today.

While future would be worse than today.
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Fhowe: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2017
If it is really his blood brother i think the NPF should arrest this man this is a very credible lead cause i cant imagine losing my blood brother and my next point of call is tweeter even if we grieve in our own different ways but with the circumstances surrounding the death no reasonable family member will do this cos of fear of this bandits coming back again
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Freeman59: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
73 days?

na secondary school long vacation the guy go

killed him after 1.5m ransom

ppl are greatly rehearsing for hell fire

Fool
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by NwaScore442(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
I wonder whc 1 d man dey mourn now....d death of a brodar or d wasted 1.5m

Smh angry
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Harrisee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
There's a God in heaven
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Imo again, nawa o, it seems the police are helpless.
Re: Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid by Kobicove(m): 4:05am On Aug 01, 2017
The kidnap was probably masterminded by an insider that's the reason why they still killed the victim undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos / Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide In Kano Over Mother’s Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.