Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan (2065 Views)

Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Daddy Duties: Patoranking Spotted Feeding His New Born Baby (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Hip Hop act Patoranking spotted recently with One of
the funniest actress in nollywood lawal Rukayat
popularly known as Iyabadan.

They meet at Istanbul turkey. They look good
together.

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/patoranking-spotted-with-one-of.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by emaxjey(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2017
kk wait make I fry,............
Re: Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by taylor88(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2017
I don't know her

iyabadan ni

jagaban ko
Re: Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by DrinosBlog: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2017
emaxjey:
kk wait make I fry,............
Bress lipsrsealed
Re: Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by Oblongata: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Abeg abeg make I pass. ..

Re: Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by Dotwillis1(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2017
make I con fry okro?
Re: Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by NOC1(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Who is she?
Funny as in how, funniest with what?
If he is funny the likes of Ibu, okon Lagos, funke and co will be wetin? On sighting the above mentioned names it is called Funny....

Re: Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2017
*To date a girl who is not educated is a big problem. *Guy*: good night baby and sweet dreams. *Girl*: thanks my love and may your soul rest in peace. The guy didn't sleep the whole night Owuru kwa nu gi!

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Puts Up Their "SquareVille Mansion" For Sale At N320m (photos) / Olamide’s Mother Is Dead…! (photos) / Mompha Buys N200m Rolls-royce Cullinan 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.