Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Missed Road To three-play - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Missed Road To three-play (334 Views)

A Road To Nowhere (all episodes) / A Road To Nowhere / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missed Road To three-play by derachokolate(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2017
MISSED ROAD TO THREE-PLAY

On a dry Saturday, boring day,tho the Boredom was off my expectation that day, I woke up at around 10 am, yea I know it's late but the uselessness of the day made me to, am this lazy type when it comes to house work so I didn't bother to get off My bed, with my eyes fisted on my phone which was the only anti Boredom tool available.
At 12pm, my brother Jackson sent the door ajar in a very annoying way, he didn't even knock, though it's a normal stuff, when he entered, I had to stand up, then laid the bed and sat with him to gist,since he went for the Saturday fixed class that I didn't add in my timetable. We started gisting, laughing on top our coax voices, running around the room, tho that's how we play every time,the house was fun like a play ground with much children.. That's what we do Everytime.
The fun was cut short with a knock, I rushed to the door and flipped the handle to know who it could be, just as the door opened I was held in epiphany, before me was a beautiful, black, close to goddess, sexy girl, on her sexy gown. I was shut of words, I was left in my mind world, asking myself questions and answering them...
"Where do I know this girl?, is she looking for Jackson?, I don't want to fall my hands *.....
All this was going through my mind till I summoned the courage to ask who she was.
" please am looking for uncle Uche, is he around "

Uncle uche is our immediate neigbour that goes out for work in the morning and comes back at night.
"beside how could that old guy be Harbouring this young blood" I said to myself.

"he is not around but he will be back very soon, just in minutes "
I lied to the girl before I invited her in to stay and wait for him.

I used our dialect to, speak with Jackson who was lost with words, we needed to use the advantage at hand so we had to work out our plan fast.
I went close to the sit she was and started up a discussion with her, I made her feel comfortable, Why Jackson plays along with the moving train. Since she wasn't close and wasn't too free with us, we had to initiate the truth or dare game as an alternative...
The story started when Jackson, dared her to kiss me for five minutes (��), she went on a French with me, but that I didn't know she is a victim of high libido, so with the French, she needed it all, I was supposed to kiss for five minutes for the sake of the game but she changed the game, I carried her up to the bed while Jackson followed up smiling sheepishly.
I dropped her on the bed, I sent her naked in few seconds , and ran from the abdomen up, Jackson joined the team, and ran from the abdomen down, I sucked the b****t, I flicked the nipple, while he sucked the Pussy and flicked the clitoris, we have her double joy at a time, she was joyfilled to the extent that she forgot her sound track, in some minutes we exchanged positions, I ran down and he ran up, I did the fingering while she moans into his mouth.....i jacked the legs keeping each at each shoulder and then ffff!... I sent my dog into the already wet basket... I couldn't count how many claps but was more than enough for a round, i had that Prick muscle pull, so I pulled out to let the white slippery pour on the ground... I Shift and Jackson did a push in, he went so hard on her that she nearly shed tears of joy,. We went turn by turn on her till she fainted.
Lawd!!....we used coconut water to revive her, bought glucose and other things that will give her strength, even a little strength to stand up from the bed, we allowed her rest while we go to the parlor to gist on the finished work.. "Pussy damn tight!!".. Jackson said while I comment on her lips...
She woke up at 6pm, sleeping for hours, at that time uncle Uche was not yet home, so she had to go, we exported her and back to the crib with excess joy.....!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Now Available / "In Eight Months' Time" Weekly / Writers Wanted At Pen-house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.