Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos (22649 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by DBossNG(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
ecoeco:

Gud for the girl

Atleast she will be forced to live a decent life

If all girls had burnt asses we won't be seeing nude pix every where on Instagram
Nd d p*rn industry will close down

Imagine if kim Kardashians ass was burnt

#Eco99#

What kind of person are you?

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Quality20(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2017
But y are women like this now? a man will hardly hurt his wife's relatives but women hurt, harm and even kill d husband's relatives for little or no reason
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by iamtardey: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2017
bet why nah? which kind wahala be this sef undecided
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Nov6(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
She is in for so much case....
The little gurl has now gotten a Human Right Activist to stand in for her in court..
Barrister Gloria Mabeim Ballason CEO House Of Justice (HOJ),Kaduna
&
Human Right Commissioner
Prof.Chidi Odin Kalu,Abuja.
I am sorry for that woman coz she is screwd,the wrong people she could ever mess with has taken the case up....

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by freshvine(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
But why?

I dont understand how people can be this wicked

This are the kind of women when their husband slap them out of anger, they'll start shouting domestic violence upandan

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by mustafa006: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2017
ecoeco:

Gud for the girl

If all girls had burnt asses we won't be seeing nude pix every where on Instagram

#Eco99#
oga is your brain inside your yansh because your comment looks shitty and smelling
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by tonio2wo: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
ecoeco:

Gud for the girl

#Eco99#

Go n burn d ass of ur mother n sisters nah! angry

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Freshbaba95(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2017
After, U will hear the matter has been settled, then the offender will go scot free. Pple who are suppose to be in jail right nw.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Rozaytee: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Women!!!!!..always maltreating other people kids living wit dem....
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by jantavanta(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
lecturerdabo:
May God grant us all life and the means to raise our kids ourselves!

I experienced "uncle Wife " wickedness, I believe what they can do!!

Parents please bear the few you can train!!!(Shit happens though)

Supported! I wonder what happened to Planned Parenthood Federation of those days.

Over-producing children to share them out is not the best.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Wickedness
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by harmony940(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Please let's have kids we can cater for,no wonder my parents never allowed be to spend holidays in my relative houses,I am a parent now and would always go by their ways,I can't see or hear my child or children in pain while I am still alive,if it's only one child you can cater very well for please do.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by PrexyD(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na God get the best judgement for this woman.
i don't understand the difficulty in saying NO to someone who's request you can't grant instead of taking the child through hell fire why not rejected the offer of let her stay with you.

GOD HELP US ALL
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by kaymical(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
lecturerdabo:
May God grant us all life and the means to raise our kids ourselves!

I experienced "uncle Wife " wickedness, I believe what they can do!!

Parents please bear the few you can train!!!(Shit happens though)
that's just the truth bro
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Water101(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
VargasVee:
Some people are very heartless angry

If you can do this to another man's child, I don't think you deserve a child of your own undecided
She has four children and pregnant with the 5th one.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by osuofia2(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
The uncle is an idiots for allowing his wife maltreat his neice like that, some sha, I weap for them.... Thunder go fire the man and wife

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
StarBukola:
did u send one
hmmmmm...Omoge.... ekun layo
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by andyanders: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't know if I have to say that 85% of women are naturally wicked. Only 15% can be partially exempted.

Do women EVER feel that other people's children were all born same way she had her own children? Feel same pain women go through during delivery?The heart of man is full of evil.

If these kind of women are been given nothing less than 10 yrs imprisonment, I believed with stringent punishment, it will reduce the way these women abuse children under their care.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by VargasVee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Water101:
She has four children and pregnant with the 5th one.

Dayuum angry

Some people are bloody mean.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
That is how they behave... descendants of fallen demons I hail unah
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
I call it roasted BUM BUM grin
how is this funny to you?

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by ready2learn: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Later, some people will say it's family affair. Just keep a close view. This woman deserves jail time!
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
cococandy:
how is this funny to you?
hey, cococandy, long time no see grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by ballowap(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chaii too bad

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos by Rtopzy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gonin-Gora!!! that's my area oh.... but which part of Gonin-Gora??...... this is bad o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Bunkering : 3 Arrested And 4 Vessels Impounded By Navy (photos) / Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Kidnapped By Gunmen, Car Abandoned. Photos / Kidnappers Arrested By Security Agents In Osogbo (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.