Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,253 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

"Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans (52421 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Craw Craw for yansh

Ezyema For Back

Pompu *Navel* con Big like eggroll

Infact

Buhari's Pant fall on your igwana head undecided

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sure lefu doesn't care as the ass must have enough meat. wink
i will care oo if dere is craw craw grin grin grin grin
but d way dat azz looks it makes me want to.....

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

i will care oo if dere is craw craw grin grin grin grin
but d way dat azz looks it makes me want to.....
Oga lefulefu you and ukwu Na 5 & 6. Na there we dey see you ministry. Greetings o!
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by KingofDenero(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't know why people make a big fuss about stretch marks when it's natural..

Its natural , but that doesn't mean the world wants to see it.

1 Like

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by ipledge10(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
My gf have little stretch marks on her butt, and that's what driving me crazy cheesy
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by moshino(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
SELFmade7:
She won't be bad for straight back style too

That feeling when the butt is bouncing while riding cool

I was thinking the same thing about your sister, what a coincidence!
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by UncleJudax(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
makydebbie:
grin shocked
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Typical idi0t with a short memory span, you are the one that mentioned/quoted me first and the one that is vibrating over her picture.

free2ryhme:

Abeg busy body get off my mention
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by SELFmade7(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
moshino:

I was thinking the same thing about your sister, what a coincidence!

You're way too small for my sister bro, you ain't at her level smiley
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
Typical idi0t with a short memory span, you are the one that mentioned/quoted me first and the one that is vibrating over her picture.

Imbelic looking for attention
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by passey: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
It is 'natural' but it is meant to be kept covered up! The last time I checked the stretch-mark- infested-nyansh is supposed to be a PRIVATE PART but it has been converted into an eye-sore "FASHION ITEM" with which our sensibilities are constantly bombarded.
If she had covered her stretch-marked "private part", I don't think people, some of them young enough to be her children will make a "BIG FUSS" about what they don't see!!!
We never look baboon nyansh finish now Ladies, mothers, "role models" have decided to abuse our vision with with their nudity!
Let's say the truth. even if it's for once!
makydebbie:

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by donqx: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
I will eat that butt
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
what was she expecting when she puts her anatomy on display? just manage the negatives with the positives comments. or if you don't like the negatives cover your ass.
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
You just confirmed you are mor0n with a short-memory span.

PS: Keep vibrating over a picture that is not your business... dumb-ass!

free2ryhme:

Imbelic looking for attention
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Martin0(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
what was she expecting when she puts her anatomy on display? just manage the negatives with the positives comments. or if you don't like the negatives cover your ass.
grin
Anatomygrin
Gypsey wait which?tell me about your education u very intelligent,I wouldn't classify you into an illiterate/ignorance even if you make mistakes, I will see you as ( Pseudointellectual) you very very different...
Gosh Nairalander's need to learn from you specially men thanks a lot more reason why I will continue to follow you commentsgrin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm seeing ringworms.. nawa Oooo yellowbar demons and dirtiness TUFIAKWA
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
makydebbie:
it's natural. Why did you filter the stretch marks on your face?

1 Like

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
You just confirmed you are mor0n with a short-memory span.

PS: Keep vibrating over a picture that is not your business... dumb-ass!

Is that the latest English you learnt on nairaland.

Amoeba
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by zanga420: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
NOTPUSHOVER:
SHE WHO GOES TO THE BUSH TO FETCH ANT INFESTED WOODS HAS ONLY END UP INVITING LIZARDS FOR SUPPER
you can say that again
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by olamakinde(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
rs172:

"Ezyema" Na wa ooooo.... Na by force to abuse person nii
more like enyeama than eczema
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by BOLLEXO: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
this is ridiculous nawa for her, stretch mark is not natural, Ma Bae, has none

1 Like

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
grin
Anatomygrin
Gypsey wait which?tell me about your education u very intelligent,I wouldn't classify you into an illiterate/ignorance even if you make mistakes, I will see you as ( Pseudointellectual) you very very different...
Gosh Nairalander's need to learn from you specially men thanks a lot more reason why I will continue to follow you commentsgrin
cheers! grin i went to grammar school
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
It is a pity we can't cure stupidity right now, just manage your non-functioning brain for now... loser... Keep looking for more pictures on instagram/nairaland to complain about.... grin you are the real definition of "busy body".

free2ryhme:

Is that the latest English you learnt on nairaland.

Amoeba
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Martin0(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
cheers! grin i actually dropped out of college to chase after money, so I make use of the little learned while I was in college.
I greet yougrin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
I greet yougrin
i went to grammar school
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
It is a pity we can't cure stupidity right now, just manage your non-functioning brain for now... loser... Keep looking for more pictures on instagram/nairaland to complain about.... grin you are the real definition of "busy body".

Now that you've become popular

Kindly run along to social media to celebrate ur 30 seconds fame.

Ewu
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
It seems you are gifted in your stupidity... or maybe it is your profession to act like a m0ron. Loser, oya start whining and complaining about every ass/bikini picture on nairaland/instagram... 1,2, ready.... go.

free2ryhme:

Now that you've become popular

Kindly run along to social media to celebrate ur 30 seconds fame.

Ewu
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Martin0(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
i went to grammar school
hahahaha no be only grammer schoolgrin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
It seems you are gifted in your stupidity... or maybe it is your profession to act like a m0ron. Loser, oya start whining and complaining about every ass/bikini picture on nairaland/instagram... 1,2, ready.... go.

Kontinue the goodwork

Allow you stupidity to flow NLDERS are listening

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:

Kontinue the goodwork

Allow your stupidity to flow NLDERS are listening

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by bedspread: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pyyxxaro:
Craw Craw for yansh

Ezyema For Back

Pompu *Navel* con Big like eggroll

Infact

Buhari's Pant fall on your igwana head undecided
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cockroach brain.... grin grin grin "Mr. I would attack anyone who doesn't care that a stranger post a bikini/ass picture online"... pathetic doofus.

free2ryhme:

Kontinue the goodwork

Allow your stupidity to flow NLDERS are listening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Celebrities Of Ekiti Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.