Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (32480 Views)

Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by WebSurfer(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:
Lol grin grin

Sorry man, the full name was not necessary. Ray is the common factor in Ray Woodscrane and Ray Hushpuppi.

When doing investigations, you don't look at something because they ain't necessary. You narrow things down to the facts on ground. cool cool cool
Man.. Go and get his true Yoruba names and come here to tell me first, if you are correct, I'll know you are a true investigator
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Man.. Go and get his true Yoruba names and come here to tell me first, if you are correct, I'll know you are a true investigator
He is actually an Igbo guy.

Drop 10 million Naira and I will get you the full name, date of birth and phone number in 27 hours. cool cool cool
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by omoadeleye(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:
You all chill mehn.

The email address "jwoodscrane@yahoo.com" is actually linked to "Ray Woodscrane", which has Hushpuppi's picture. The picture has been there since June 2009.

Jane Woodscrane on the other hand is a totally different account on Facebook that has only 2 friends. Yeah only 2 friends, you read it right.

The previous post, https://www.nairaland.com/3956741/exposed-hushpuppi-also-jane-woodscrane, which claimed that Hushpuppi Is also "Jane Woodscrane" is wrong, fraudulent, defamatory and misleading because that's a mere coincidence.

Hushpuppi may be a fraudster or not, but investigations should be objective, not based on flimsy assumptions built on mere coincidences.

Just type that email id on Facebook search bar and see the result. Then type that name "Jane Woodscrane" on Facebook search bar and see the result. Two different accounts entirely.

There are other people in Facebook who have Woodscrane attached to their Facebook name.

Bro you are the only one that lacks a brain, so with all your st*upid insinuation you think you can convince and confuse us? So Hushpuppy email is now a coincidence to the email of the lady on Facebook right? Guy you have to meet a strong herbalist before you can finally take the truth away from us...
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by WebSurfer(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:

Drop 10 million Naira and I will get you the full name, date of birth and phone number in 27 hours. cool cool cool

Lol grin grin grin just look at you.. . You are telling me someone I know his full names is igbo.. . I am laughing so hard at you right now grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by samuelkingz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
So you are still on did matter while the young man is somewhere making his money abi..kwantinue

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
omoadeleye:

Bro you are the only one that lacks a brain, so with all your st*upid insinuation you think you can convince and confuse us? So Hushpuppy email is now a coincidence to the email of the lady on Facebook right? Guy you have to meet a strong herbalist before you can finally take the truth away from us...
Lol grin grin

Bro, from the bolded, you don't even understand what's going on.

What you said is the exact opposite.

The email (jwoodscrane@yahoo.com) is linked to Hushpuppi's Facebook account, not the lady's Facebook account. The email of the lady on Facebook is not jwoodscrane@yahoo.com oo. You can't use one email address to open two different accounts na.

Just type jwoodscrane@yahoo.com on Facebook search bar and Hushpuppi's account with his picture will show as the result.

There's actually no link between the email and the lady's account. Hushpuppi even used that same email on his twitter account.

If the 2 were linked, trust me bro, it will be clear that he's the one using the Facebook account. But that's not the case because that email address does not match with the lady's Facebook account, but Hushpuppi's Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ObinnaVal93(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:
You all chill mehn.

The email address "jwoodscrane@yahoo.com" is actually linked to "Ray Woodscrane", which has Hushpuppi's picture. The picture has been there since June 2009.

Jane Woodscrane on the other hand is a totally different account on Facebook that has only 2 friends. Yeah only 2 friends, you read it right.

The previous post, https://www.nairaland.com/3956741/exposed-hushpuppi-also-jane-woodscrane, which claimed that Hushpuppi Is also "Jane Woodscrane" is wrong, fraudulent, defamatory and misleading because that's a mere coincidence.

Hushpuppi may be a fraudster or not, but investigations should be objective, not based on flimsy assumptions built on mere coincidences.

Just type that email id on Facebook search bar and see the result. Then type that name "Jane Woodscrane" on Facebook search bar and see the result. Two different accounts entirely.

There are other people in Facebook who have Woodscrane attached to their Facebook name.
As u big lyk dis u no fit give urself brain...u don c fraudster wey use one account...my friend go and hv lunch/dinner as d case maybe
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Are you trying to defend hushpuppi.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by omoadeleye(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:
Lol grin grin

Bro, from the bolded, you don't even understand what's going on.

What you said is the exact opposite.

The email (jwoodscrane@yahoo.com) is linked to Hushpuppi's Facebook account, not the lady's Facebook account. The email of the lady on Facebook is not jwoodscrane@yahoo.com oo. You can't use one email address to open two different accounts na.

Just type jwoodscrane@yahoo.com on Facebook search bar and Hushpuppi's account with his picture will show as the result.

There's actually no link between the email and the lady's account. Hushpuppi even used that same email on his twitter account.

If the 2 were linked, trust me bro, it will be clear that he's the one using the Facebook account. But that's not the case because that email address does not match with the lady's Facebook account, but Hushpuppi's Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Lemme go and sleep cause i went off key, lol.. i failed to read the post, all i just want to nail is hushpuppy being a scammer.... I sha want to fight anyone that defend hushpuppy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by introvertme: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Innov8ve1:
Still i ask, what kind of dirty coincidence is this??
the yahoo user "jwoodscrane" complained of a stolen mail account

ikp120 have u seen this? (The above post)
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
introvertme:

ikp120 have u seen this?
I have seen it o, na you show me the thing na. Lol grin grin grin

That account was created in Malaysia, thereby making it harder to determine if it was hushpuppi that asked that question. The dates of birth of his children need to be known to verify this, based on the second question on that account which the user asked 4 years ago (that's 6 years after the user said that the account password had been stolen, which I think she should have changed).

OR

This could be the missing link.

I'm just assuming ooo.

Hushpuppi hijacked the account and used it to create those Facebook, Twitter and dating website accounts of his.

Bro, a lot is still unknown.

No one needs to tell me that Hushpuppi did fraudulent stuffs like G. Some of his posts gave him out.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
I just tried sending a message to the email address jwoodscrane@yahoo.com, but the message is being bounced back saying that the email address is not found

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by mykel25(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:

Hushpuppi's name is Ray in case you're that daft as not to know what's up.

Hushpuppi didn't use Jane Woodscrane anywhere. His email id is jwoodscrane@yahoo.com. The OP of that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3956741/exposed-hushpuppi-also-jane-woodscrane based his points on an assumption that the "j" in that email id is "Jane". That's purely assumptive, not objective.

Your argument is that there is woodscrane in the email id and in his Facebook name (Ray Woodscrane).

His real name is Ray (let me help your low cognitive ability).

No one paid me. Check my Nairaland profile and you will see that most of my threads are based on my investigations.

Investigating things objectively is my hobby. So I hate seeing people basing their investigations on assumptions.

Are u dull or what? The OP that exposed the guy... Checked d facebook account that registered with d mail he received d alert on.... Don't be dull... The first OP didn't assume he has point
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by ikp120(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
mykel25:

Are u dull or what? The OP that exposed the guy... Checked d facebook account that registered with d mail he received d alert on.... Don't be dull... The first OP didn't assume he has point
Are you this stupid or just pretending to be?

Which other account did I talk about if not the account that registered with the email (jwoodscrane@yahoo.com)? The account is not Jane Woodscrane but Ray Woodscrane, which is a male's account and has Hushpuppi's picture on it. Type jwoodscrane@yahoo.com on Facebook search bar and you will see the result. Don't be daft. I stated it clearly with screenshots in the opening post to help daft people like you. The email address was not used to register Jane Woodscrane's Facebook account. It was used to register Hushpuppi's Facebook account. What's hard to get there?

The problem with dull people is that they think that it's the other person who is dull. You seriously have comprehension issuess.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by gozzlin: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:

Which other account did I talk about if not the account that registered with the email (jwoodscrane@yahoo.com)? The account is not Jane Woodscrane but Ray Woodscrane, which is a male's account and has Hushpuppi's picture on it. Type jwoodscrane@yahoo.com on Facebook search bar and you will see the result. Don't be daft. I stated it clearly with screenshots in the opening post to help daft people like you. The email address was not used to register Jane Woodscrane's Facebook account. It was used to register Hushpuppi's Facebook account. What's hard to get there?

The problem with dull people is that they think that it's the other person who is dull. You seriously have comprehension issuess.

Just curious tho. That moniker of yours, is it by any chance a contraction of the word "ikpu“? undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by chukzyfcbb: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:

as in over dull dey worry am. I get the fact that people just want any proof to nail hushouppi and label him an outright criminal for stepping on the toes of their beloved artiste, but then, If you must play dirty you must know the game.

The previous Guy who started this talk, did a shabby job.
and Nigerians being the gullible people didn't even bother to find out if it was true. The accuser said this email jwoodscrane@yahoo.com, was linked to Jane woodscrane. But if you type that email on facebook or twitter, it brings out hushpuppis account and not Jane woods crane like he outrightly claimed.. so he obviously lied to score cheap points. If you want to bring down hushpuppi, then dig deep not tell lies to sound smart.

.I mean we all saw how someone uncovered the pastor Suleiman saga and that actress concerning the parked jeep at her residence
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Edum13656: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Nigerians should leave the poor boy alone. if u think its easy to scam, go scam ur own.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by mykel25(m): 6:12am On Aug 01, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

as in over dull dey worry am. I get the fact that people just want any proof to nail hushouppi and label him an outright criminal for stepping on the toes of their beloved artiste, but then, If you must play dirty you must know the game.

The previous Guy who started this talk, did a shabby job.
and Nigerians being the gullible people didn't even bother to find out if it was true. The accuser said this email jwoodscrane@yahoo.com, was linked to Jane woodscrane. But if you type that email on facebook or twitter, it brings out hushpuppis account and not Jane woods crane like he outrightly claimed.. so he obviously lied to score cheap points. If you want to bring down hushpuppi, then dig deep not tell lies to sound smart.

.I mean we all saw how someone uncovered the pastor Suleiman saga and that actress concerning the parked jeep at her residence

You and d OP are both jobless fools here.... I read d first OP claim n I believed he has a point... Who get time go dey search jwoodcrane email on Fb? D first OP claimed he did it n gave d result n it was a sweet proof...abeg shift make I c road... I have better things to do than sit with paid fools of HUSHBINGO
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by jumobi1(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2017
The OP ikp120 is on point. Now I see why jungle justice is so prevalent in Nigeria. We want to crucify without facts because crucifying is exciting and research actually takes effort.
Hushpuppi is a suspicious individual but let's crucify him with facts. jwoodscrane@yahoo.com isn't linked to Jane Woodscrane. I know this because I wasn't lazy. I actually searched Facebook. It's linked to Ray Woodscrane whose friend list adds further suspicion into the Hushpuppi character.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} by Dyonne: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2020
ikp120:

This didn't age well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him / Sunday Omobolanle 'Papi Luwe' Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style (Photos) / Checkout Basketmouth In A Blonde Wig (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.