Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns (28395 Views)

Abba Kyria Coordinated The Attack That Killed 22 Of My Men & Sister-nnamdi Kanu / Call Your Members To Order - Lagos CP Warns PDP Leadership In The State / Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by sapele914(m): 2:12am On Aug 01, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Forget the rubbish election, what have you gained since voting for all these selfish politicians?It's either they restructure this country or the country divides peacefully.
Only by force and by fire like the Kingdom of God,no amicable separation,South East of the River Niger belongs to the Republic of Nigeria go and ask Ecowas,African Union and the United Nations,go and read about the partitioning of Africa 1888 in Berlin.

You can pack your bags and leave Nigeria like the jews packed their bags and left Egypt with Moses and wandered in the wilderness till that evil generation all perished. No one ever forced you to stay and not every jew left Egypt with Moses.

First Bank is a 105 years old operating in the region called Nigeria,do you have a 1st Bank account to leave money for your unborn grand children? because first bank has promised another 100 years banking in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by sapele914(m): 2:32am On Aug 01, 2017
jamjo:

It is only in Nigeria that law enforcement agencies sees civil disobedience as a criminal act that warrants shooting protesters. Here in America protesters block president, all elected personals.
Where in the states are you?because you sound more like someone in Caracas,venezuela. I guess you can take the animal away from the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the animal. Please tell me how many people were arrested, man handled and tear gased at the black lives matter riots and please why did the agitations and civil oppositions come up in the 1st place?mr equality. Maybe the negro brothers wanted their own country or they advocated to come back to Africa?
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by sapele914(m): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2017
4top:

Which good work, don't you have eye? Show me one good road in anambra?
Big Liar why belittle all the good and laudable works of the umbrella, I thought I was accurately informed and I believe same, that Jonathan,peter obi and pdp had fixed all the major roads in Anambra and other eastern states from 1999 to 2015?
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by jamjo: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2017
sapele914:
Where in the states are you?because you sound more like someone in Caracas,venezuela. I guess you can take the animal away from the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the animal. Please tell me how many people were arrested, man handled and tear gased at the black lives matter riots and please why did the agitations and civil oppositions come up in the 1st place?mr equality. Maybe the negro brothers wanted their own country or they advocated to come back to Africa?

You sound like a fool even the black life matter you are referencing to, their was a very good reason why police started using tear gas because hoodlums hijacked the peaceful protest and start destroying properties even their was some shootings in some of the protests. And I am sure the federal, state and even ohaneze has just show what is on their play book on how to destroy IPOB. Infiltrating hoodlums into their rallies to course mayhem and blame it on Ipob . I don't know why Igbos wanting their own country terrifies so many Nigerians. I believe if it's the hausas agitating for their own country it will not course this much uproar. And as for me being in Venezuela, all I will do is just laugh.
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Banter1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
RisingSun1:
Afonja are you aware that the rate at which innocent people lose their heads in Southwest in the name of skull mining business has reached epidemic proportion?

I instead of you to worry about the future safety of your children in Southwest,you are heremasturbating on every Biafran thread.

I will advice SW governors to declare state of emergency on Human Skull Mining because it's getting out of hand
I am not yoruba neither am i hausa. #IrepMiddleBelt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Presidential Campaign Buses Sighted In London Streets / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.