Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa (2842 Views)

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by AmadiAba: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Igbere TV Boss Emeh Anyalekwa James. Posted:

IPOB said Nnamdi Kanu Will visit Lagos & some Yorubas & Hausas, the Unity beggers are shouting Kanu should not try it. But Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo can visit Aba, Enugu, PH etc.

Rubbish!

If Kanu wants to visit Lagos, Abuja or Kano, he will go and come back. Nobody can stop him.

If you dont want him to visit Lagos, let Biafra go, Simple!

#NoReferendumNoElection

http://igberetvnews.com/420502/stop-kanu-from-visiting-lagos-anyalekwa/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by taylor88(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
perfect answer

wen the black vegetable was campaigning he toured SS/SE like lil Wayne

we never stopped him

y would anyone stop Kanu from spreading his violent-free message and Agitation

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by hegeke: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
really?
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by BuariCopyPaste: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
d
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na so Dem push ojukwu reach death mouth

7 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by AmadiAba: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
So going to Lagos and Kaduna now means death abi?

And u re still begging for one Nigeria

AbbeyvanPersie:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by shortgun(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
He is a free man he can go anywhere he wants to go, visit anybody he wants to visit.
it's legal.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by sekundosekundo: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
AbbeyvanPersie:

Go back to history to know exactly what made Ikemba Gburugburu almost destroyed Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by deedeedee1: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let him come first if he truly has the mind.

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by AmadiAba: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
And what would you do?

Kanu is as good as in Lagos now.

IPOB demonstrated in Lagos and Abuja after all your threats when Kanu was in Prison and nothing happened.

Kanu will still go to Lagos and Kaduna and come back and you will not cough.

It is his right to visit any city he likes

deedeedee1:
Let him come first if he truly has the mind.

9 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by DeLaRue: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Visiting Lagos shouldn't be a problem if all sides take a reasonable approach.

State officials should agree with his team ahead of his visit which public space he can use so that disruption to traffic and businesses can be localised.

A stadium would be a good environment to accommodate him & his fans. This would also help in terms of managing the safety & security of attendees and local residents.

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
I have said it before and i will say it Again
Kanu can visit Any where he want to visit even Araq he can visit even Sambisa the thing be say no ipob member is in sambisa
and nofin will happened IPOB Pass the trouble you haters are Planning Or finking

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by deedeedee1: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
AmadiAba:
And what would you do?

IPOB demonstrated in Lagos and Abuja after all your threats when Kanu was in Prison and nothing happened.

Like i said before. If Kanu is the true son of his father, then let him come.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by AmadiAba: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Taaaa! Make I hear word..

deedeedee1:

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
May those (including their families) who beat the drums of war and violence be the 1st casualties of it when it comes...(Amen)

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by DocHMD: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
And why are the mor0ns who are suffering seizures because of nnamdi kanu's visit to their land the biggest protagonist of one naijeriya? Have anyone ever asked the animals this question?

IF they are wise they would have supported seccesion and created international borders so they can deny him visa unfortunately they can only rant. When they are ready to stop Pro-Biafrans from entering their land they'll stop deceiving themselves and support seperation and stop boring us with empty threats. They can't eat their cake and have it.

This is the infornation age. If YOU KILL A BIAFRAN BE READY TO DIE TOO. Kanu will be in those places and heaven will not fall. You are the one who wants 'one naijeriyya' with him and his people. grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by defashan: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
AmadiAba:
And what would you do?

You are all parrots. When will Kanu visit Lagos and kaduna?

Give us date or hold your peace.
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Mazeltovscotty(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Go back to history to know exactly what made Ikemba Gburugburu almost destroyed Nigeria.
by dressing like olosho and ran away in the middle of the night like a cockroach that sighted a cock.

7 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by AmadiAba: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why re u in a hurry? When the time is come, he will announce the date

defashan:

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by policy12: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmm the way we are politicising this August visit self tire person. May he go and come back in peace enouf of the talk talk.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Justuceleague2: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
He can go to hell for all I care but thread carefully Lagos boys are vexing
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by PenSniper: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
My only advice to Kanu is that if he has children, he should not come to Lagos with his wife to save the children from a double tragedy.
I dreamt and saw things exploding not like the flash of gun shots. Saw blood flowing everywhere, then suddenly i saw Alaba market area in deluges of unconrolable fire and houses going up in flames. From the burning houses, i saw explosions which i suspect to be gas cylinders compounding the rage of fire.
The government had better not take the issue lightly. Die-hide and determined elements on both sides of the spectrum.
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Basic123: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
see Analogy.

These people are unintelligent!

but why is he thinking they can only take him serious if he visit yorubaland with his worshippers?
The same yoruba people you called their pastors devils.

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by AmadiAba: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
The same Lagos boys that could not stand ragtag Hausa Fulani, na Hardcore IPOB they will stand?

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have every right to visit Lagos or any part of Nigeria.

Nobody should find their trouble. As usual, Kanu will come to Lagos peacefully and go but...

PenSniper:
My only advice to Kanu is that if he has children, he should not come to Lagos with his wife to save the children from a double tragedy.
I dreamt and saw things exploding not like the flash of gun shots. Saw blood flowing everywhere, then suddenly i saw Alaba market area in deluges of unconrolable fire and houses going up in flames. From the burning houses, i saw explosions which i suspect to be gas cylinders compounding the rage of fire.
The government had better not take the issue lightly. Die-hide and determined elements on both sides of the spectrum.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by ottohan: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
deedeedee1:

lol..
Wen NK is talking, this yoruba man will put mouth, how many folowers do u have that will will stop IPOB,or is it those hungry area boys that havent eaten since morning that u want to mobilize....I doubt if u even have up to 100 followers on any social media talk more of real life followers

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by CltrAltDel: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
AmadiAba:
Why re u in a hurry? When the time is come, he will announce the date

He should not come like a thief in the night, snap some few pics and make noise as usual. We want to give him grand reception…… i need to know if Hunchback Ipob Jesus is a Spirit or Ghost…. waiting for the date grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Princesaha: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
defashan:

Egbon chill ok. I just want you to know one thing and that is, threats does not move those hardcore ipobians. Nnamdi Kanu will enter Lagos and do his thing and nothing will happen. Not even a fly will perch on him. The worst you guys can do is to rant on social media and life goes on afterwards. All your agberos in Lagos combined cannot even sneeze when they see the crowd with him that day. Once again, take a chill unless you want to just die for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
d
how ur original copy buari
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by otosa(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
DeLaRue:
Visiting Lagos shouldn't be a problem if all sides take a reasonable approach.

State officials should agree with his team ahead of his visit which public space he can use so that disruption to traffic and businesses can be localised.

A stadium would be a good environment to accommodate him & his fans. This would also help in terms of managing the safety & security of attendees and local residents.
If Kanu is coming to Lagos even if he wish to visit other parts in Yoruba Land believe me there is no problem. As you said his teams most follow the instruction by law enforcement aside of that he good to come to anywhere he wish.
Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by ifyan(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Over true talk de here.

Many will wish they are in his shoes right now

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa by omobabalawo: 3:28am On Aug 01, 2017
is like he is doing music tour.

shut down owerri.
shut down ph
shut down onitsha
lagos are you ready

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Houme Not Under Siege – Nigeria Army / Buhari’s Impostor, Jubril Is Dead – Nnamdi Kanu / Throwback: Lagos Described As "Dirtiest Capital City In The World" In 1972

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.