Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

See Inspired Words Paul Okoye Wrote Over Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Inspired Words Paul Okoye Wrote Over Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola (photo) (641 Views)

Sinzu: “I Wrote Over 300 Songs In Jail…” / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Inspired Words Paul Okoye Wrote Over Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola (photo) by Wesporting: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Award-winning music star Paul Okoye of P-Square shared photo of Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola and other two billionaires. The rudeboy singer wrote:

"While some of us are busy hating, fighting each other, distracted by all these social media elements,looking for likes,comments and followers� slay queens creating clicks �as if they are vampire slayers? Guys creating gangs and dudes � as if they cool and da gang? While some black people are turning to white,like Japanese ghost and some men turning to women�......me I won't be distracted ohh... me am looking for people that will join me in this type of picture in the next 10yrs .... pls ohh i don't want to be alone in this type of picture � �� let me come and be going��#rudicallyspeaking"

The write up inspired me grin time for we youth to move or hang around with good friends that will put impact to our lives angry

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXNLmwNl91y/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-inspired-words-paul-okoye-wrote-over-aliko-dangote-femi-otedola-photo/

Re: See Inspired Words Paul Okoye Wrote Over Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola (photo) by Brown14: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
this life is funny because while hez aspiring to be like them in the picture someone somewhere is also dreaming of being like him or even half sef.

Re: See Inspired Words Paul Okoye Wrote Over Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola (photo) by hegeke: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
With Your E-Commerce Website
Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter / Photos: Comedian Mark Angel And Little Emmanuella Kick Start World Tour To Hold / Wanted Matharoo Sisters, Kiran And Jyoti Put Their Hot Body On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.