Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,121 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? (32264 Views)

Photo Comparison: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe Vs BMW X6. Which Side Are You On? / Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! / Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by naturefellow(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
mikkybellami:
Going for Audi although its not mentioned here
and why do you like Audi? I'm an Audi fan BTW.

2 Likes

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by specific: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
modsRbastard:

The wheel setup on your wife's car is different from yours, put same specs of wheel setup on both or just low profile tires on the C300 and feel a more harsher ride.

Trust me, there is a good difference between the two. The Benz is too smooth to a fault and you almost want to fall asleep on a road trip. The BMW keeps you busy. Since I dont have money to experience a Porsche 911, I might as well get the feeling with my 3 series.

2 Likes

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by LoveDecay(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
specific:

Trust me, there is a good difference between the two. The Benz is too smooth to a fault and you almost want to fall asleep on a road trip. The BMW keeps you busy. Since I dont have money to experience a Porsche 911, I might as well get the feeling with my 3 series.

I know. what you mean. The merc is a comfortable car.
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by modsRbastard: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
specific:

It's better when it's M/// performance . Let's do a quarter mile (airforce base to Gwarinpa) or a whole mile (airforce base to wuse 2) cool

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by OfficialSam(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You didnt have to quote the whole writeup merely writing autojosh will indicate a mention

Kids everywhere

Mr. Adult, how much have u made from 'maturity'?
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by zivility: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
BMW.

Dynamic and energetic designs. The modern car (producers of the Rolls Royce), best selling luxury car for the past 20 years - hustler company.

Did u know, at one time car manufacturing was banned in Germany, BMW manufactured pots n plates to survive! At one time BMW nearly sold to benz but they decided to give it one more shot and today we have it

Benz has been riding for too long on its past accolades
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Alitair(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
emelda86:

It means "Be My Wife" grin
I heard it was Big man's wife

1 Like

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Justuceleague2: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
OfficialSam:

Mr. Adult, how much have u made from 'maturity'?

I've made more than you this week alone, stop being stupid, all these new nairaland trolls sef

Why quote all the post is that not stupidity personified?

Odeh
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Justuceleague2: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
I was gonna reply u.. But on a second thought I contacted my meter and below is the result.. Ancestral idiots everywhere grin grin grin

Glad you recognize your father's genetic defect it's easier for you to fix your problems now
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
ariklawani:
Benz is Classic&beautiful, BMW is rugged and strong.
Lol.... and benz is not also rugged and strong in addition to them being classic and beautiful? show me any BMW that has really lasted and I'll show you an entire fleet of Mercedes that has lived 4 times the span of the BMW and are still looking forward to more years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by shady16: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Itz Benz o.... X6(BMW) is my crush tho...

Meanwhile, wanna sell ma '11 E350 for '10 ML63. We can swap n I'd add some paper if you got the ML. PM me if interested.
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by shoppyanno(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hypocrites,

Most of the people shouting 'Benz all the way'
don't even have a Benz

At best; na Benz 190 dem get.

You despise the 190 cos of your ignorance. Do a research about the 190 Evo or 190 Cosworth or 190 2.3 , definitely you'll eat your words without salt. Do you know how much the 190 costs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Absoj(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
martineverest:
don't mind dem... In western world BMW is far ahead of Benz.... They are among the biggest manufacturers of cars in different world and the biggest in Europe
U shd first ask dos of us who knew Bmw earlier...when it starts its problem ehn! u'll almost be regarded as a possessed revenue agent. Pple may start considering u need to attend SCOAN grin.

2 Likes

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Absoj(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
HiliaryAutos:
Benz or nothing... BMW have electrical problem mostly but Benz is not... And the sensors in bmw is more higher then Benz... Any sensor issue with bmw get ready for fat pocket pay
....and when u drive a BMW from Kad to Lag ur body go tell u, but not Benz that gives u the feeling freshness as if u had a drive around the neighbourhood.
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Hassan080196(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't mind the op jare... He's surely Bmw fanboy. The world know that Benz rocks pass bmw any day, any time. #teambenz
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Hassan080196(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
You know nothing about car madam.
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Hassan080196(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
You know nothing about car madam
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Hassan080196(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Which world cos the last time I checked, MB S class is still the best car in the world.
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by TGLINKS(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
benz 1st others follow tanks
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Hassan080196(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
And you too should go watch c63 dust bmw m4
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by shoppyanno(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hassan080196:
And you too should go watch g63 dust bmw m4

pls post the video
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Hassan080196(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
shoppyanno:

pls post the video

Check it yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpRLb9Rf1do
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by specific: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
modsRbastard:

It's better when it's M/// performance . Let's do a quarter mile (airforce base to Gwarinpa) or a whole mile (airforce base to wuse 2) cool

Of course the M has more hp to it and so better performance. That said, I get to push mine up a little when I activate the Sports mode. It is an unbelievable feeling smiley

Unfortunately, I live in the US...would have taken you up on the quarter mile challenge

1 Like

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Yorobastard(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
cr7lomo:

Break performance...BMW
Speed performance... Benz
High technology... BMW
Luxury.... Benz

Overall performance...Benz

When it comes to technology Benz is the Best
When it comes to speed performance BMW is better
When it comes to break Ben is the best
When it comes to design BMW is the best
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Man2utd(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't really care about which is better, all i want is to be blessed enough to afford the two...

3 Likes

Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by airsaylongcon: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
mikkybellami:
Going for Audi although its not mentioned here

Audi ayé. A8 4.2L. Beast
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Oyoyo7: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
There are just two cars; MB and others
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by muosky(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
I thought this was a copy and paste till I saw "drink more fuel". Ok bye!!!
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by cr7lomo: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Yorobastard:

When it comes to technology Benz is the Best
When it comes to speed performance BMW is better
When it comes to break Ben is the best
When it comes to design BMW is the best

U dont know bout these cars dude...its not by hear say...its by experience and I aint talking bout the old versions, the new versions dude
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by MikkieEl: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Bavaria Motor Works
Alitair:
MB all the way. Even in the pictures op posted, i choose the benz.

*btw who knows what ''BMW'' actually means?
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by jaxxy(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Girl4rmspace which wud u go for? Im a lil confused. Lol
Re: Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? by Edum13656: 4:58am On Aug 01, 2017
I think say both of them are models from the same company...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Simple Things To Do When You Lose Your Brakes While Driving / This N25m BRABUS Is The Ultimate Smart Fortwo Car – (photos) / Bugatti Wants To Bring Us It’s First Saloon Car Soon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.