Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why You Should Be A Yahoo Boy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Should Be A Yahoo Boy (1386 Views)

Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be A Yahoo Boy by bigvic2017(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
2:56 a.m this morning, I woke up to go use the loo for the 8th time because I had been reacting to the enjoyment (Cassava flakes and 3 tins of milk) I had yesterday.

My phone on hand, nature was doing her job whilst I stared vacantly into my Facebook news feed, suddenly!!! I stumbled upon the story of the arrest of yahoo boys who scam and defraud unsuspecting persons via voodoo (sacrifice humans) they had been arrested for their perilous fleeting devilish activities for money making.

I never use to pay attention to their stories, Reading that? My poo melted, my heart squatted, I felt like some iodine had been inserted into my thyroid glands.

What These are kids age ranking from 18-25. Who confessed to killing their girlfriends, making them useless in life and ended several innocent people to enhance their progression. All in the name of ‘getting rich quick syndrome’ and perhaps to be evidence of the swoon song “30 billion in the account” They’ve mortgaged their future, destiny and soul for money that could be their own in life. Yes!! theirs.

Roughly 5 years ago an herbalist who had converted to a believer told me_ first hand, how voodoo works; he said....continue reading www.univworgers.com

(1) (Reply)

2017 Opportunity To Buy Genuine Half Plot Of Land At Odogunyan Thru The Owner / Are We Servicing Our Cars More Than We Service Our Lives??? / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerian Govt. To Introduce Trackers To End Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.