Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Help My Flash Stopped Showing On Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help My Flash Stopped Showing On Pc (882 Views)

Help!! My Flash Drive Isn't Displaying On My PC!!! / Pls I Have Problem With My Flash / Pls I Have Problem With My Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Flash Stopped Showing On Pc by bukiii(f): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
I was trying to convert my flash to bootable disk something happened then my PC stopped detecting it I tried using command prompt still the same what can i do pls
Re: Help My Flash Stopped Showing On Pc by Greatzeus(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
First,you need to confirm whether it was the flash that is now faulty or your USB port.
Try the flash on all the USB port on your PC, if it works on any,it means one of the USB port is faulty.
If the flash still didn't work on any of the port, try it on another PC to be sure. In case its still not detected, s likely it has become faulty.
Did your PC power go off in the process or did you remove the flash in the process of making it bootable?

Next time google and know exactly what you are doing before doing things like this.
Re: Help My Flash Stopped Showing On Pc by bukiii(f): 2:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Greatzeus:
First,you need to confirm whether it was the flash that is now faulty or your USB port.
Try the flash on all the USB port on your PC, if it works on any,it means one of the USB port is faulty.
If the flash still didn't work on any of the port, try it on another PC to be sure. In case its still not detected, s likely it has become faulty.
Did your PC power go off in the process or did you remove the flash in the process of making it bootable?

Next time google and know exactly what you are doing before doing things like this.
yea the power went off after that I tried using another PC still the same

(1) (Reply)

Learn CD-ROM Virus Prank / Is This Network Speed Possible Anywhere In The World? / Ways You Can Disable Windows 10 Updates From Automatically Updating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.