Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder (29965 Views)

Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning / Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by hakeem4(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
B
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by cr7lomo: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
The black man's heart is naturally wicked selfish and evil...i watched a true life program today where a hungry mother entered the market and stole some food stuff to feed her family in Miami...a man accosted her and asked her if she needed a job , that he will provide her with a minor job and let her go with the stolen fruits and vegetable...but here in Africa, they will gather and burn u to pieces and beating u more than an animal and that's after striping u naked...all cause u were hungry...that's part of the reason y our continent is retrogressive even with all resources that God blessed us with, while Europe , Asia and America are all progressive... When God wanna punish a nation , he gives them a bad leader...just check out African leaders ... No country is spared

2 Likes

Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Jabioro: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
The same way Evans case would go, every kidnappers, killers rapists would taste the same.. Good one!
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by autonomous22: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gud one...
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by smith666999(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
see as my department boy carry die for nothing. RIP to them boys
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by tripoli007(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pierocash:
We heard they were sentenced to life imprisonment,u say sentenced to death again.whc one are we believing

Life imprisonmemt and death sentence wettin be the difference
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justice at last.
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Ibime(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thank God
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by robosky02(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by experimentist: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Long over f u c k i n g due. Lord forgive me if i'm wrong. cry
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by ThatKING(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mcowubaba:
After more than 2 years of trial . Now death sentence, that Governor Wike will refuse to sign till eternity.. The next Governor after him will also probably refuse to sign it.
The for just sentence them to life imprisonment.
Nigerian legal system is falling daily.
dat picture tho
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
tripoli007:

In life imprisonment, the person is still breathing, anything can happen and he/she just might escape the 'life' in prison while death sentence is final.

Long overdue, but at least, justice is served...

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by fedorahat: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
At last
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Sleyanya1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
No one should ever die in such a manner. Not even My worst Enemy.

cry

I'm glad they finally got the justice after these years.

May their souls R.I.P
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Long overdue. Those boys deserve justice!!!! May their souls rest in peace, amen.
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by itsRhamzy: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
this news gladens my heart.. Justice at last for those poor boys.
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Pierocash(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
tripoli007:

there is a gr8 difference bro.Life imprisonment cn get pardon,Death sentence cn be executed b4 pardon

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Organs(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
This should be socialized and in all major news outlet. Also, there were video evidences that showed people stoning hitting etc, i wonder why more publicity was not brought to this case to ensure this never ever happens again.
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
continue to rest in peace tekena... dude with the brightest smile any day!
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pierocash:
We heard they were sentenced to life imprisonment,u say sentenced to death again.whc one are we believing

I tire...oooo
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Naija can never say the truth for once. Where are the pictures of the criminals that were sentenced to death

Where is evans

Where is kabiru sokoto

If the federal government can release blood sucking boko haram bastards, surely these animals that killed ugonna, lloyd, tekena and co will be set free as well.

Nigeria's judiciary is not independent. The executhieves and the legislathieves can easily influence it.
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Aluu incident still runs through my memory although I never knew any of them- painful. It's just a result of a failed system. Until we come to a state where we realise (individually) that we need not castigate but rather preach love, correction and the regular need for constant yielding to things which are CONSTRUCTIVE., yes even though there is a constant struggle between good and evil. Even if they were armed robbers, ignorant gamblers, prostitutes, political thieves, homosexuals, liars, blackmailers, confusionist, fraudster (corporate, social media and internet), ritualists, those with destructive habits, PhD holders in manipulating, victims, spell casters, kidnappers, hypocrites, , those who think ill of themselves and others thereby attracting illness, selfish people, or if it seemed they were having perfect lives, there should be room for societal correction. God advises " I place before you life (i.e good) and death (i.e. evil), choose life (which of course to me includes wise decisions) so that you and ur generation will live. Everyone deserves to have this!
Madam PEJ was actually not trying to be funny when she said "there's God in everything we are doing".

It all should start with the smallest unit in our society, FAMILY!!

May there souls rest in peace afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Obalende: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
cr7lomo:
The black man's heart is naturally wicked selfish and evil...i watched a true life program today where a hungry mother entered the market and stole some food stuff to feed her family in Miami...a man accosted her and asked her if she needed a job , that he will provide her with a minor job and let her go with the stolen fruits and vegetable...but here in Africa, they will gather and burn u to pieces and beating u more than an animal and that's after striping u naked...all cause u were hungry...that's part of the reason y our continent is retrogressive even with all resources that God blessed us with, while Europe , Asia and America are all progressive... When God wanna punish a nation , he gives them a bad leader...just check out African leaders ... No country is spared

Even wen the govt repair roads they still drive one way at high speed and kill travellers and blame govt and spirits. Cursed savages in the jungle.

#stoponewaydriving
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by hazard54(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
eyaaa atlast. but wait oooo naija can delay justice,procecute Nnamdi kanu,dasuki ,bokula saraki infact all apc menbers go to jail.
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by goldedprince: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
If the people sentenced don't include the people stoning them, the person that brought fuel and the person that lite the matches, then it's a useless trial.
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by aylahome: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justice served cold
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by femolii: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Very good
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Jibwillz: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Iphran6: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Overdue
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Solowiz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
MI please can you remix dat your ashes song? cuz justice at last
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by Donpre(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
What happened to the guy who told the lie? I hope he got worse that they did
Re: Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40am On Aug 01, 2017
moscobabs:
Good !!! Thought they have forgotten the case

Almost 5years now.

There is always justice!!!
#
BUT MUST IT TAKE THIS LONG. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Female Rice Farmer In Ondo / 10-Year-Old Girl Raped By 5 Men In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.