Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k (7879 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Business You Can Start With 150k Without Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by All4good: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
kasmail:
Hello nairalanders, pls help a brother with small business idea i can start with 150k. thanks your ideas will be appreciated
Ask yourself the following questions:
i) What is my Training (education wise)
ii) What is my field of experience (which industries/sectors have you worked)
Then what interest you most amongst them. Because you would need to draw from that interest to preserve when difficulties of a new start-up kicks in.

Please don't put all your eggs in one basket because there is no such thing as Risk-Free business. All businesses are risky that is why you get rewarded (profit) when you succeed at it. So check this thread below to get idea of an investment you can put some money into and you can earn even while you sleep.
https://www.nairaland.com/3971081/grow-5-daily-grab-opportunity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heritage Bank's Oniko Emerges Leadership Excellence 2022 Banker of the Year / Cement Price Fall: Dangote To Construct Rail Lines / I'm Thinking Of Becoming An Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.