Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt (31630 Views)

Meet Otto Canon, The Youth Awarded Order Of The Niger (OON) By VP Osinbajo / Ooni Of Ife Awards Former Gulder Ultimate Search Winner Otto Canon / Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by givenbiznews: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Winner of the 2014 edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search, Canon Otto has been kidnapped by yet to be identified gunmen.

He was abducted in Port Harcourt, Rivers state capital.

Otto’s close friend, Rapheal Koko, disclosed this to newsmen on Monday.

He said: “Otto has been kidnapped”

“He was in Lagos for an event last week and now I’m getting calls from mutual friends that he was kidnapped in Port Harcourt over the weekend.

“We still don’t have all the details yet. It’s just very surprising and shocking.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/31/gulder-2014-ultimate-search-winner-canon-otto-kidnapped-port-harcourt/amp/

1 Share

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
OmG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by zionmade(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
the major reason for rise of crime in rivers state is laziness. Government of the state should embark on massive skill acquisition for youths in that state. those lazy humans must get to know that money shouldn't just come that easy. Politicians finds it easy to hard dem and dump dem after election. And Wat will be the result, massive kidnapping because the money must come.
I hate mentality of rivers youths with passion. our oil our land and all the rubbish
why don't woke take some of these guys on excursion to abia at their backyard, they will come back with shame wen they see youths huzzling for their money and giving no space for laziness.
To stop kidnapping, the government must first stop flow of free money and discourage laziness

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by phintohlar(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
OKANGPRECIOUS:
OmG
na real OMG ooo
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Jabioro: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
So they wanted him to pay the ultimate price of what they ( kidnappers) do not work for..and I prayed the ultimate hand will hang them..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by WebSurfer(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why them no wait make the guy blow first na ? God pass them sha.. he will expose them
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by adonbilivit: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
I thought Evans has been caged? So all these junior kidnappers didn't learn a thing from Evans' story?

I trust Wike, A.K.A Mr projects, A.K.A Mr Wicked, A K.A the slayer of the Lion of Ubima to help get him released.

4 Likes

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by ahhdah(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Eehya
It's well shaa
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by 0b100100111: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gulder!

I love that beer!

Especially when having a chilled bottle with catfish and Okpeke beside to romance!
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
sad

This one weak me ooooooo

9JA I weep for thee

12 Likes

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Narldon: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by hardywaltz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wikes Rivers of Blood

8 Likes

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by lathrowinger: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Another Ipob in river.... wetin dey do this cownu fifu sef? cool
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by danaiks(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hope Evans is still in custody??

4 Likes

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Yoikasse: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jabioro:
So they wanted him to pay the ultimate price of what they ( kidnappers) do not work for..and I prayed the ultimate hand will hang them..
A very big AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Teespice(f): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
zionmade:
the major reason for rise of crime in rivers state is laziness. Government of the state should embark on massive skill acquisition for youths in that state. those lazy humans must get to know that money shouldn't just come that easy. Politicians finds it easy to hard dem and dump dem after election. And Wat will be the result, massive kidnapping because the money must come.
I hate mentality of rivers youths with passion. our oil our land and all the rubbish
why don't woke take some of these guys on excursion to abia at their backyard, they will come back with shame wen they see youths huzzling for their money and giving no space for laziness.
To stop kidnapping, the government must first stop flow of free money and discourage laziness

not just rivers state but the entire Niger delta region.

bayelsa state is just as bad if not worse.

16 Likes

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by dayleke: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hope he hasn't cashed the check...
They want their own share...
Naija badt gan o....
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by krismars(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am speechless in Michael Jackson's voice
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by lathrowinger: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Like kidnapping, theft, ritual no dey comot from their Bloood... isi ewu
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by LoveJesus87(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Y
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by OkoYibo: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na so
Niger Delta Savings Account.
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by sotall(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na wa
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
I just hope this is not the work of Evans' guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by dakeskese(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm...
May dis correct guy be released soonest and in good health.

OP, Point of correction:
The winner that year was Chinedu Ubachukwu...
Otto finished in 4th place and was also the 'Viewers' choice' winner.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by om4success(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
them wan extort the small money wen d guy collect from gulder sad....#welcome to 9ja my country
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by onosprince(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
He go don chop the money finish na.
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by speezyWears: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oya now,

Make e put all the action film wey him perform for GUS to use, undecided

1 Like

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Joseunlimited(f): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Okay but why the wedding meme Na

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by larrypourl(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
They now kidnap everyday . Lord have mercy
Click my signature below

1 Like

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by toyinjimoh(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
D guy don even spend d winning money already....chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) / Davido Gives Out $1,000 To Get Back At A Troll - See How / Rape Saga: Etinosa Knocks Queency Benna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.