Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt (31632 Views)

Meet Otto Canon, The Youth Awarded Order Of The Niger (OON) By VP Osinbajo / Ooni Of Ife Awards Former Gulder Ultimate Search Winner Otto Canon / Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by MadCow1: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
zionmade:
the major reason for rise of crime in rivers state is laziness. Government of the state should embark on massive skill acquisition for youths in that state. those lazy humans must get to know that money shouldn't just come that easy. Politicians finds it easy to hard dem and dump dem after election. And Wat will be the result, massive kidnapping because the money must come.
I hate mentality of rivers youths with passion. our oil our land and all the rubbish
why don't woke take some of these guys on excursion to abia at their backyard, they will come back with shame wen they see youths huzzling for their money and giving no space for laziness.
To stop kidnapping, the government must first stop flow of free money and discourage laziness

Like my Port Harocurt boys will say "Abobi Shun".. grin

Skills acquisition my a.ss. You are talking about a generally selfish and mentally lazy set of people. The Rivers Man is not interested in working. They want to sit on their asses and have money handed to them. I can write an entire thesis on the Mentality of the average Rivers Youth (Bayelsa inclusive).

An example; When I was working with an Oil Sevicing company in Rivers State, a job for the supply of some chemicals came up and we included some community contractors on the big as per local content. The Community Contractors not only failed the bid technically but also commercially. One day n.a. so I dey office and started hearing commotion at the gate. Only to find out one of the Contractors had turned up with goons and barged into my office. The guy threatened all of us saying Nobody will deliver those chemicals to our base whilst he is still alive. The guy even said "e be like say una no know the community where una dey". grin Long story short, we modified the contract and awarded him to supply his substandard chemicals which we never used till this day.

Ever since the Niger Delta Youths realised that kidnapping was a fast means to making money, every Tom, Diick and Harry with access to a firearm are on the streets looking for who to kidnap. Nobody is interested in skills. It's either Government work, Contract, sell lands to multiple people to make money, form a group to harass bus drivers and people building houses for one ridiculous levy or another or just straight our rob and kidnap a person.

The State is a shadow of itself. Anybody worth a cent no dey waka carelessly again. I can't remember the last time I was outside my house past 7pm. Big businesses have all folded up and left like Michellin Nigeria Limited. The ones still there are heavily fortified and move their staff with a military or Army convoy.

Wike and Felix Obuah used these boys for the last elections and can't settle them nor disarm them. Under Amaechi, sanity returned but ever since Wike took over, everything algae returned to the pre-Amaechi days. Even church night vigils now are filled with mostly poor people.

Rivers State and Bayelsa are under are curse.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by martinlooter(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
He was probably kidnapped by one of his gay lovers. Guy is fucking gay!
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Marcleee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Eeya, met him earlier this month at Genesis centre and talked about our campus days in faculty of engineering. Such a quiet guy. Hope he's found soon Amen
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
The money wey d guy win go don finish by now
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by WeirdWolf: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by WeirdWolf: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
martinlooter:
He was probably kidnapped by one of his gay lovers. Guy is fucking gay!
I'm not sure this is true. This guy was loved by so many ladies, had plenty around him even as a student.

No go spoil person name, except u r sure of this. In don chyke you before?
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by WeirdWolf: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
mojeed4:

Canon was not the winner of the gulder ultimate search that year. Chinedu won. Canon won the viewers choice award cause everyone likes him. Please make further research and get your facts right.

I Pray he gets released though.
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by mekstaniac(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Me and this nigga was dragging 1st position in primary school back then......Otto the Ikwerre man

I pray they release him soon, well and unharmed
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by IstandWitBuhari: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2017
givenbiznews:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/31/gulder-2014-ultimate-search-winner-canon-otto-kidnapped-port-harcourt/amp/

B4 you rush to post news here verify the authenticity first. The winner of 2014 GUS Edition is Chinedu Ubachukwu. Otto Cannon came 4th.

1 Like

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by IstandWitBuhari: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2017
MadCow1:

Like my Port Harocurt boys will say "Abobi Shun".. grin

Skills acquisition my a.ss. You are talking about a generally selfish and mentally lazy set of people. The Rivers Man is not interested in working. They want to sit on their asses and have money handed to them. I can write an entire thesis on the Mentality of the average Rivers Youth (Bayelsa inclusive).

An example; When I was working with an Oil Sevicing company in Rivers State, a job for the supply of some chemicals came up and we included some community contractors on the big as per local content. The Community Contractors not only failed the bid technically but also commercially. One day n.a. so I dey office and started hearing commotion at the gate. Only to find out one of the Contractors had turned up with goons and barged into my office. The guy threatened all of us saying Nobody will deliver those chemicals to our base whilst he is still alive. The guy even said "e be like say una no know the community where una dey". grin Long story short, we modified the contract and awarded him to supply his substandard chemicals which we never used till this day.

Ever since the Niger Delta Youths realised that kidnapping was a fast means to making money, every Tom, Diick and Harry with access to a firearm are on the streets looking for who to kidnap. Nobody is interested in skills. It's either Government work, Contract, sell lands to multiple people to make money, form a group to harass bus drivers and people building houses for one ridiculous levy or another or just straight our rob and kidnap a person.

The State is a shadow of itself. Anybody worth a cent no dey waka carelessly again. I can't remember the last time I was outside my house past 7pm. Big businesses have all folded up and left like Michellin Nigeria Limited. The ones still there are heavily fortified and move their staff with a military or Army convoy.

Wike and Felix Obuah used these boys for the last elections and can't settle them nor disarm them. Under Amaechi, sanity returned but ever since Wike took over, everything algae returned to the pre-Amaechi days. Even church night vigils now are filled with mostly poor people.

Rivers State and Bayelsa are under are curse.

Shut up you madcow. It was worst under amaechi era
I lived in ph from 2010 to 2015 and I knew what my eyes saw
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:
the major reason for rise of crime in rivers state is laziness. Government of the state should embark on massive skill acquisition for youths in that state. those lazy humans must get to know that money shouldn't just come that easy. Politicians finds it easy to hard dem and dump dem after election. And Wat will be the result, massive kidnapping because the money must come.
I hate mentality of rivers youths with passion. our oil our land and all the rubbish
why don't woke take some of these guys on excursion to abia at their backyard, they will come back with shame wen they see youths huzzling for their money and giving no space for laziness.
To stop kidnapping, the government must first stop flow of free money and discourage laziness
ABSOLUTELY WRONG. THERE ARE MORE CHRONIC LAZY PEOPLE IN ADVANCED NATIONS OF THE WORLD. INEFFICIENCY AND INEFFECTIVENESS ON THE PART OF SECURITY AGENCIES ARE THE MAIN CAUSE. HOW CAN A NATION SECURITY OFFICIALS ARREST HARDENED CRIMINALS, RAPISTS, KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBERS AND AT THE END REFUSE TO CHARGE THEM TO COURT WITH AN EXCUSE OF BAIL. MANY OF THE HIGH PROFILE CRIMINALS OUT THERE HAVE ONE TIME BEEN ARRESTED IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, BUT GET RELEASED IF THEY HAVE THE MONEY AND CONNECTIONS.
CORPORAL PUNISHMENTS ARE NOT EXECUTED TO CONVICTED CRIMINALS AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT LAZINESS
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by brilliant5(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Sad news... Pray de release him unhurt.

Bt he wasnt d winner o.. . Twas chinedu
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Fenzyflames: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2017
dakeskese:
hmmm...
May dis correct guy be released soonest and in good health.

OP, Point of correction:
The winner that year was Chinedu Ubachukwu...
Otto finished in 4th place and was also the 'Viewers' choice' winner.

thank you for telling them, i leave close to him in elelenwo heard about his abduction ystday.. We all so sad even till now

1 Like

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2017
WeirdWolf:
Even if u no get reach 5k for akant but u resemble person wey get person(s) wey fit get cheda, u r still prone to being kidnapped.

They don't go for politicians, they prefer people without security. Saddening.

I know God will punish these guys soon.
Port Harcourt don reach to get cameras at strategic spots... Or residents should consider getting chips implanted for tracking these dudes, don't misunderstand this. It's really a fvcked up situation.

Although, d law enforcement agencies are doing their best, d use of technology still needs to be considered somehow.

You are funny, ordinary street light they supplied substandard ones as usual from Uniport to Mgbuoba axis and now you talk of cameras.
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by MadCow1: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

Shut up you madcow. It was worst under amaechi era
I lived in ph from 2010 to 2015 and I knew what my eyes saw

No Rivers dweller can ever come out and say kidnapping was worse under Amaechi.. grin

No honest person will ever say that.

1 Like

Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by biggiesmallz15(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by iukpe: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade:

I have made a similar comment earlier, what I think is that Nigeria is running out of the time where our society can be corrected.
Churches, NGOs, political parties etc etc, should reach out to youths and Nigerians generally as a means of restoring hope in lives, as a means of reassuring people that there is a good reason for hard work and positive thinking and a reward to it.
Government and politicians, no matter their tribe or background should embrace right and merit for the sake of the future and make rewards seen for hard work and people who have gone through any form of education should be encouraged with some kind of employment or welfare.
Our politicians are only talking about amnesty for militants, terrorists and cultists. What about the graduates and skilled men and women roaming our streets. The Boys and girls whose parents cannot afford them further education because there are no jobs who could easily become terrorists, kidnappers, robbers, prostitutes or cultists soon because of peer pressure?
Today government should make education as affordable as possible if not free, then utilize educationally successful youths directly for nation building through infrastructural development, agriculture, civil defense science and technology and education.
If we don't do this now, we may never have Nigerians in position, who will know or believe in the things that make other nations great.
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by martinlooter(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
WeirdWolf:

I'm not sure this is true. This guy was loved by so many ladies, had plenty around him even as a student.

No go spoil person name, except u r sure of this. In don chyke you before?

I knew him one on one, knew his girlfriend from uniport, even helped settle a beef between he and his ex, cos she found out, I would have posted pictures of I and him, but kasala go burst. Girls love him cos he is handsome, that was why he won the viewers choice, not the ultimate prize, but he is not into girls.
He is ikwerre guy, and won the
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by WeirdWolf: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
martinlooter:

I knew him one on one, knew his girlfriend from uniport, even helped settle a beef between he and his ex, cos she found out, I would have posted pictures of I and him, but kasala go burst. Girls love him cos he is handsome, that was why he won the viewers choice, not the ultimate prize, but he is not into girls.
He is ikwerre guy, and won the

You said he had an ex (girl friend), same paragraph, u r saying he isn't into girls...

Allegation with no form of evidence. #Libel.
Re: Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Khez: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Canon kwa??chinedu unachukwu won not canon op correct yourself!bwt canon bruh na one big ambassador for who or whatever,they must have taught him go bring owo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gives Out $1,000 To Get Back At A Troll - See How / Omoni Oboli And Her Husband's 10 Years Throwback Photo / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.