Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

"Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter (42255 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by LOVEGINO(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2017
SenatorM:
Disadvantages of being Kind, you can't please everybody, its Better you don't give at all than some hating for not receiving from you.
I dey tell u.

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by KayDEAN(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
HERSLEY:
d dude dat bleeps amber rose undecided
he loves her u know, he doesn't like pple talking about him fuccking her all the time
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by slinkman(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2017
SenatorM:
Disadvantages of being Kind, you can't please everybody, its Better you don't give at all than some hating for not receiving from you.
not at all, indeed the trend has been achieved by that comment
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by mikejj(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin. egbon tecki your cassava don finish
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by HERSLEY(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
KayDEAN:
he loves her u know, he doesn't like pple talking about him fuccking her all the time
lol ok cheesy
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by KayDEAN(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
HERSLEY:
lol ok cheesy
Yeah.... U on whatsapp
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sincerely! angry it shows he's been doing all dt coz of what he wants to benefit as well. He's a star , for crying out loud .
godchildjayboy:
Tekno don't force to be trending in life. Live like a star and act like one.

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by HERSLEY(f): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
KayDEAN:
Yeah.... U on whatsapp
sure
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by KayDEAN(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2017
HERSLEY:
sure
whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Toyin Lawani And Segun Adebayo Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.